Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,006 members, 7,835,417 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

MMM Has Opened And Surprised Us All - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM Has Opened And Surprised Us All (1212 Views)

MMM Has Crashed Again: The Secret Behind The Ponzi [exposed] / Good news: MMM Has fully Released 2016 Mavros / MMM Has Refused To Match Me Despite My PH Being In Millions. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MMM Has Opened And Surprised Us All by DogCynophile(m): 11:36am On Jan 13, 2017
I was just playing around when i decided to check MMM and guess what? it has opened a day earlier...see screen shots for proof

1 Share

Re: MMM Has Opened And Surprised Us All by DogCynophile(m): 11:38am On Jan 13, 2017
where is lalasticala??
and the MODS
please do the needful

i know seun wont be happy
Re: MMM Has Opened And Surprised Us All by MrGreenMavro: 11:39am On Jan 13, 2017
cheesy

1 Like

Re: MMM Has Opened And Surprised Us All by DogCynophile(m): 11:39am On Jan 13, 2017
cc
Dominque
lalasticala
seun
Re: MMM Has Opened And Surprised Us All by ndidibabe(f): 11:41am On Jan 13, 2017
It is a thing to open. Another thing is to pay. Who go fall mugu this time?
Re: MMM Has Opened And Surprised Us All by missiamme: 11:46am On Jan 13, 2017
Hmm
Re: MMM Has Opened And Surprised Us All by DogCynophile(m): 11:53am On Jan 13, 2017
ndidibabe:
It is a thing to open. Another thing is to pay. Who go fall mugu this time?
lols...well lets watch and see

2 Likes

Re: MMM Has Opened And Surprised Us All by DogCynophile(m): 11:53am On Jan 13, 2017
missiamme:
Hmm
its not "hmm" o its "mmm"
Re: MMM Has Opened And Surprised Us All by Bj5all(m): 11:56am On Jan 13, 2017
Just like a surprise, they keep to their promise. Where are all those analysts and prophets of failure, come and see ooooo.

Anyway I'm happy it's back and we will rock it till it goes back.

Ordinary people mutually helping themselves

1 Like

Re: MMM Has Opened And Surprised Us All by babajeje123(m): 11:56am On Jan 13, 2017
Those who believe will pay and it will pay them as well. MMM, bridging the gap between the poor and the rich.

1 Like

Re: MMM Has Opened And Surprised Us All by peeta4u(m): 12:02pm On Jan 13, 2017
I have been able to get help successfully. LONG LIVE MMM

1 Like

Re: MMM Has Opened And Surprised Us All by missiamme: 12:11pm On Jan 13, 2017
DogCynophile:
its not "hmm" o its "mmm"
hmmmmmmmmm

1 Like

Re: MMM Has Opened And Surprised Us All by DogCynophile(m): 12:28pm On Jan 13, 2017
Bj5all:
Just like a surprise, they keep to their promise. Where are all those analysts and prophets of failure, come and see ooooo.

Anyway I'm happy it's back and we will rock it till it goes back.

Ordinary people mutually helping themselves
help me ask them o, where are they?
Re: MMM Has Opened And Surprised Us All by DogCynophile(m): 12:29pm On Jan 13, 2017
missiamme:

hmmmmmmmmm
lol

(1) (Reply)

Is Anyone Know More About ARM Investment / Cash Forex Group (most Transparent Investment Company) / LIKE MOTHER LIKE DAUGHTER: Kemi Nelson's Daughter in Fraud Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.