Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

United African State Job Real/fake - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / United African State Job Real/fake (92701 Views)

Who Else Got This Message From UAS- United African State? / United African State Induction / United African State Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: United African State Job Real/fake by ajog1: 5:47pm On Aug 16, 2017
charleslifted:
Pls how authentic is the job? I Recieved an invite for induction and I called the line to ask if I should come with anything along.. He jst said, writing materials and money from material and their constitution.. Aren't they suppose to provide this for free to their employees? Pls someone should help me out, cos I dnt wnt to channel my energy on this
It is a pure scam bro

1 Like

Re: United African State Job Real/fake by adubam(m): 2:11pm On Sep 15, 2017
UAE. Is a Scam. There is another on call refiner here in Abuja. You are asked to buy form for #1000 and fill any amount you want e.g. #10,000,000. etc with the promise that you would be given back the amount you filled. Their lies is that CBN is aware about it and that they would open micro finance banks to disburse the money.

RUN from them.

1 Like

Re: United African State Job Real/fake by GeoSpatial(m): 11:24am On Oct 05, 2017
Oziomma:
I got d message and went on Wednesday 28 I did not pay a dine I took d induction training with others for 7:30 got my letter waiting for another posting to my place of duty with all wat I saw DAT day if uas was fake i Dont tink they will still remain there till now let's see wat will come out of it at least i lost noting going and getting my letter

Please is it possible for some to stand in for me because am based in far west but I got a friend in Abuja
Re: United African State Job Real/fake by GeoSpatial(m): 11:32am On Oct 05, 2017
kaywalex2008:
if u register through their website and printed your confirmation application that generated ur application id . send it with copy of credencials, two photograph passport. to their address given for processing u dont need to pay any dime they stated it in application. just wait for their sms or response. them follow their facebook page for latest update.

Please can you type the address here
Re: United African State Job Real/fake by ajog1: 2:29pm On Oct 05, 2017
This is the last time I will say that shit is pure scam!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: United African State Job Real/fake by nellyinfo(m): 11:03am On Oct 19, 2017
Good morning fellow Nairalanders,
I was opportune to snap shot my friend's placement letter
so the professionals in the house should look into it to check the authentication and releliablity of the above body and the letter content. [img]Good

1 Like

Re: United African State Job Real/fake by funlord(m): 10:48am On Oct 23, 2017
ajog1:
Lols, which antichris movement, it is a means of defrauding gullible persons!!

You want to sell your payoneer but you don't even have a contact number on your profile? Not everybody has working pm's!
Re: United African State Job Real/fake by Nobody: 3:17pm On Dec 04, 2017
Who is working with UAS now?
Re: United African State Job Real/fake by Pinkieblue(f): 10:55am On Jan 24, 2018
Hi I got a message from UAS for induction and collection of placement letter this month.... Is it real
Re: United African State Job Real/fake by chukzonwa(m): 12:04pm On Jan 24, 2018
Pinkieblue:
Hi I got a message from UAS for induction and collection of placement letter this month.... Is it real

those guys re fake
they just put you through some unrealistic and boring lecture at the end u pay a fee and they tell you byebye...gibberish
you even need to observe the way some of them look...hungry and emaciated
this country ...any bullshit just have its way of accepting so many illegalities
dont be deceived!!!

1 Like

Re: United African State Job Real/fake by Pinkieblue(f): 10:44am On Jan 25, 2018
chukzonwa:

those guys re fake
they just put you through some unrealistic and boring lecture at the end u pay a fee and they tell you byebye...gibberish
this country ...any bullshit just have its way of accepting so many illegalities
dont be deceived!!!

Hmmmm.... Tnx for this info
Re: United African State Job Real/fake by Nosdoj(m): 1:21pm On Apr 08, 2018
chukzonwa:

those guys re fake
dont be deceived!!!

Very correct bro. They re scammers. Here is a copy of the letter

Re: United African State Job Real/fake by jojokings: 4:21pm On Apr 27, 2018
Please any thing new about uas ?
Am being invited to apply
Have they offered any body job and pay since then?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NNPC Recruitment 2012 Is Here! / UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 / The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.