Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,820 members, 7,820,885 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Abuja Properties: 9 Units Of 5br Triplexes For Sale @ Katampe (pics) - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Abuja Properties: 9 Units Of 5br Triplexes For Sale @ Katampe (pics) (980 Views)

For Sale: 9 Units Of Mini Flats At Happy Land, Sangotedo, Eti - Osa, Lagos / For Sale 2no Of 5br Duplex With Penthouse Bq At Ikota Ajah 55m, With C Of O / Grenadines Home Katampe ABUJA (updated) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abuja Properties: 9 Units Of 5br Triplexes For Sale @ Katampe (pics) by immobilare(m): 12:35pm On Jan 13, 2017
A true definition of luxury. 9 units of 5br triplexes, all rooms en suite, available for sale at katampe area, FCT Abuja. property is tastefully finished to the highest of standards, and individual units have the following facilities/features:

-Five bedrooms, all en-suite (enclosed showers and water closets. Master bedroom has a Jacuzzi). Master bedroom at the top floor affords residents a panoramic view of the surroundings
-Two living rooms with LG art cool air-conditions and chandeliers
-Mini-washroom with a washing machines
-Kitchen with smoke extractor, large fridge-freezer, gas cooker with oven, microwave oven, dishwasher.

communal facilities include: a 5,000 KVA Generating Plant, a Swimming Pool, Clubhouse, Furnished gym, proprietary firefighting reel hoses, fully furnished children's play house, security gate house, electric fencing.

The property is a very viable investment for both those who choose to lease it out to corporate tenants or as serviced apartments, or it can be converted to a hotel premises. It guarantees high ROI.

For investment brochure/further enquiries, contact: Immobiliare realty, suite B26, EFAB mall extension, Garki Area 11, Abuja. 07060530783, 08059357805. email: immobliairerealtyabuja@gmail.com
Re: Abuja Properties: 9 Units Of 5br Triplexes For Sale @ Katampe (pics) by fpeter(f): 12:40pm On Jan 13, 2017
Can i get a 1bedroom apartment in Zone 4 or Garki 2, Area 8,10 or 11?
Re: Abuja Properties: 9 Units Of 5br Triplexes For Sale @ Katampe (pics) by immobilare(m): 7:40pm On Jan 17, 2017
pics

Re: Abuja Properties: 9 Units Of 5br Triplexes For Sale @ Katampe (pics) by immobilare(m): 7:42pm On Jan 17, 2017
more.......

Re: Abuja Properties: 9 Units Of 5br Triplexes For Sale @ Katampe (pics) by immobilare(m): 7:44pm On Jan 17, 2017
fpeter:
Can i get a 1bedroom apartment in Zone 4 or Garki 2, Area 8,10 or 11?

I'm real sorry we don't have any in our portfolio right now. ill keep it at the back of my mind and get in touch with you when there is any available.

thank you.

1 Like

Re: Abuja Properties: 9 Units Of 5br Triplexes For Sale @ Katampe (pics) by immobilare(m): 7:46pm On Jan 17, 2017
more....

Re: Abuja Properties: 9 Units Of 5br Triplexes For Sale @ Katampe (pics) by immobilare(m): 3:42pm On Jan 18, 2017
available..............
Re: Abuja Properties: 9 Units Of 5br Triplexes For Sale @ Katampe (pics) by immobilare(m): 4:50pm On Jan 19, 2017
still available..................
Re: Abuja Properties: 9 Units Of 5br Triplexes For Sale @ Katampe (pics) by immobilare(m): 9:56pm On Jan 22, 2017
Still available...
Re: Abuja Properties: 9 Units Of 5br Triplexes For Sale @ Katampe (pics) by immobilare(m): 2:16pm On Jan 25, 2017
available...................
Re: Abuja Properties: 9 Units Of 5br Triplexes For Sale @ Katampe (pics) by immobilare(m): 1:34pm On Jan 26, 2017
still available..............
Re: Abuja Properties: 9 Units Of 5br Triplexes For Sale @ Katampe (pics) by 3strikes: 2:03pm On Jan 26, 2017
Ofcos it will still be available cos you didnt put up the price. Nd please dont tell me to call for price o like others
Re: Abuja Properties: 9 Units Of 5br Triplexes For Sale @ Katampe (pics) by immobilare(m): 2:51pm On Jan 26, 2017
3strikes:
Ofcos it will still be available cos you didnt put up the price. Nd please dont tell me to call for price o like others

if you really are interested in the property, I could email you a prospectus on it. should I do that?
Re: Abuja Properties: 9 Units Of 5br Triplexes For Sale @ Katampe (pics) by 3strikes: 3:18pm On Jan 26, 2017
That should work. Thanks

immobilare:

if you really are interested in the property, I could email you a prospectus on it. should I do that?
Re: Abuja Properties: 9 Units Of 5br Triplexes For Sale @ Katampe (pics) by immobilare(m): 3:23pm On Jan 26, 2017
3strikes:

That should work. Thanks

i'd be glad if you could furnish me with your email address so I could forward the document to you
Re: Abuja Properties: 9 Units Of 5br Triplexes For Sale @ Katampe (pics) by 3strikes: 3:28pm On Jan 26, 2017
I dont think I want to leave my email address in the open coa of spammers. Put the price up both the outright and payment plan. You can contact me on BlackBerry chat if you want to be discreet. pin is 333D2A14

immobilare:

i'd be glad if you could furnish me with your email address so I could forward the document to you
Re: Abuja Properties: 9 Units Of 5br Triplexes For Sale @ Katampe (pics) by immobilare(m): 3:39pm On Jan 26, 2017
ohk cool
Re: Abuja Properties: 9 Units Of 5br Triplexes For Sale @ Katampe (pics) by immobilare(m): 4:10pm On Feb 01, 2017
available......
Re: Abuja Properties: 9 Units Of 5br Triplexes For Sale @ Katampe (pics) by immobilare(m): 1:57pm On Feb 06, 2017
available..............
Re: Abuja Properties: 9 Units Of 5br Triplexes For Sale @ Katampe (pics) by immobilare(m): 11:01am On Feb 13, 2017
Available......
Re: Abuja Properties: 9 Units Of 5br Triplexes For Sale @ Katampe (pics) by immobilare(m): 3:32pm On Feb 16, 2017
available.......
Re: Abuja Properties: 9 Units Of 5br Triplexes For Sale @ Katampe (pics) by immobilare(m): 9:39am On Mar 06, 2017
available...................
Re: Abuja Properties: 9 Units Of 5br Triplexes For Sale @ Katampe (pics) by immobilare(m): 3:21pm On Mar 14, 2017
still available.......
Re: Abuja Properties: 9 Units Of 5br Triplexes For Sale @ Katampe (pics) by immobilare(m): 3:08pm On Mar 23, 2017
available........

(1) (Reply)

For Sale:Land at Lekki Sunrise Garden,5min From LaCampagne Tropicana,Ibeju Lekki / Land For Sale At Opete Town Near Warri. / Marmoran Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.