Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,392 members, 7,819,403 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

Before You Go Ahead To Provide Help As MMM Returns, Take Note! - Investment (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Before You Go Ahead To Provide Help As MMM Returns, Take Note! (59216 Views)

MMM Returns With New Strategy / Anxiety As MMM Again Removes GH Of Mavrodians / Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before You Go Ahead To Provide Help As MMM Returns, Take Note! by DrogoG(m): 11:32pm On Jan 15, 2017
It is hard to fathom there are Nigerians who still believe this MMM ponzi isn't scam!!

Most Nigerians have access to the internet where they could easily research about anything and yet they fell for this scam.

This shows that some Nigerians are just mentally incapacitated to think or reason!

6 Likes

Re: Before You Go Ahead To Provide Help As MMM Returns, Take Note! by AngelsAndStars(m): 11:32pm On Jan 15, 2017
histemple:

Thankfully, all of us in my office have realised the inherent risk in PH at this moment. So we are no longer interested because MMM is obviously not sustainable.
which office is that? because it's obvious you guys were dummies for even contemplating on that. sorry to say that.

1 Like

Re: Before You Go Ahead To Provide Help As MMM Returns, Take Note! by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jan 15, 2017
anigbajumo:

Lol,some people are naturally dumb.After mmm will never come back to useless assertion.Just b calm,shame will still catch u soon........

Wait, some people are saying people won't pay their PH.Lol,can you pls check this out from a well determined nd committed mavrodian.....check the date he made the payment nd quote me back, the spirit of mmm is high than all these useless article nd junk assumption here and there on NL,it won't stop people not to PH coz we stand with MMM Nigeria....

Still the system is based on a scam, and the apocalypse is coming, sooner or later!
Re: Before You Go Ahead To Provide Help As MMM Returns, Take Note! by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jan 15, 2017
histemple:
I wanted to PH but I won't because the OP just opened my eyes to obvious reality. God bless you OP.
Sharp grin you think we are babies grin grin pls you and op should get a life, Mmm participant are have more confidence in the system then ever, since they proved themselves worthy of trust they are far more better than your president. Long live Mmm.

4 Likes

Re: Before You Go Ahead To Provide Help As MMM Returns, Take Note! by lrdval: 11:34pm On Jan 15, 2017
This same group of sycophants and evil minded people, where the same people that made me not to join mmm as early as April, they painted it scamm here. My next door friend who introduced me to it, practically made over 4mill from this scheme because he is a mentor now..he joined on april 2016,just notified me few days after he joined,but I rejected it because they called it ROB PETER TO PAY PAUL. Here on NL...now you people are at it again. What is even your problem. Do you know that your still spoiling people's mind about this scheme and if people do not ph, millions of Nigerians will be enslaved there. What is even your proble these set of people. Leave MMM alone. Concentrate on Nigerian economy. Has anyone observed that recession is getting higher this year. No indomie is now sold below 100naira in nigeria.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before You Go Ahead To Provide Help As MMM Returns, Take Note! by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jan 15, 2017
DrogoG:
It is hard to fathom there are Nigerians who still believe this MMM ponzi isn't scam!!

Most Nigerians have access to the internet where they could easily research about anything and yet they fall for this scam.

This shows that that some Nigerians are just mentally incapacitated to think or reason!

Or they're just greedy or hapeless...
Re: Before You Go Ahead To Provide Help As MMM Returns, Take Note! by modsfucker: 11:36pm On Jan 15, 2017
anigbajumo:

Lol,some people are naturally dumb.After mmm will never come back to useless assertion.Just b calm,shame will still catch u soon........

Wait, some people are saying people won't pay their PH.Lol,can you pls check this out from a well determined nd committed mavrodian.....check the date he made the payment nd quote me back, the spirit of mmm is high than all these useless article nd junk assumption here and there on NL,it won't stop people not to PH coz we stand with MMM Nigeria....

Guy if you like go and screenshot the whole world MMM has crashed and it's gone for good.

Presently there are tonnes of mavrodians awaiting returns on their investment i.e GH but those willing to PH are very few if not non-existent at all cos I am suspecting them to be the so called guiders, scammers or whatever you like to call them.

It's just like a case of giving birds small grain to catch them....

We watch as it unfolds. But the PH can never ever balance the GH again cos the die hard mavrodians are all awaiting to be matched and nobody is ready to fall mugu again.

8 Likes

Re: Before You Go Ahead To Provide Help As MMM Returns, Take Note! by dagok(f): 11:39pm On Jan 15, 2017
modsfucker:

Guy if you like go and screenshot the whole world MMM has crashed and it's gone for good.

Presently there are tonnes of mavrodians awaiting returns on their investment i.e GH but those willing to PH are very few if not non-existent at all cos I am suspecting them to be the so called guiders, scammers or whatever you like to call them.

We watch as it unfolds. But the PH can never ever balance the GH again cos the die hard mavrodians are all awaiting to be matched and nobody is ready to fall mugu again.
STUPIDITY

1 Like

Re: Before You Go Ahead To Provide Help As MMM Returns, Take Note! by AngelsAndStars(m): 11:40pm On Jan 15, 2017
mmm must go. we must crash it before too many people get involved.

I don't want to wake up one morning and hear 2million people committed suicide.

death to mmm grin

2 Likes

Re: Before You Go Ahead To Provide Help As MMM Returns, Take Note! by BekeeBuAgbara: 11:40pm On Jan 15, 2017
MMM participants get 30% profit, where does the profit come from.
Re: Before You Go Ahead To Provide Help As MMM Returns, Take Note! by modsfucker: 11:41pm On Jan 15, 2017
dagok:
STUPIDITY

Very easy to type STUPIDITY... cos it's there in the dictionary. But to make a meaningful sentence has never been in the history of your family.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before You Go Ahead To Provide Help As MMM Returns, Take Note! by Angrymode: 11:42pm On Jan 15, 2017
ritababe:

Bros you are 100% wrong, as they return many people now have confidence, not like our federal government that promise but can't fulfil, many people are providing help and many of my friends are receiving alert already.

Madam in your case, hope is blind

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Before You Go Ahead To Provide Help As MMM Returns, Take Note! by aku626(m): 11:44pm On Jan 15, 2017
I don't get these guys! It's a scam allow them to be scammed when mmm temporarily shut their site you mocked them now it's open you're still mocking them. Hope is life if they're alive because of their allow them. I pray your hope won't be ridiculed. However I'm strong believer in taking risk but don't take one that would doom you. If you want to ph you can do a certain amount that won't hurt you in good spirit of continuity. E.g you get 100k you can do 10k or 20k think about it? You could have lost it all

4 Likes

Re: Before You Go Ahead To Provide Help As MMM Returns, Take Note! by unmask: 11:47pm On Jan 15, 2017
ritababe:

Bros you are 100% wrong, as they return many people now have confidence, not like our federal government that promise but can't fulfil, many people are providing help and many of my friends are receiving alert already.
typical.....using the fg to blindside peeps from the fact that mmm has crashed
Re: Before You Go Ahead To Provide Help As MMM Returns, Take Note! by rowbee(m): 11:49pm On Jan 15, 2017
OP if you like preach from now till apocalypse. Those that will do mmm will do mmm. Some people were born so greedy they don't care whose ox is gored when they're making money. If you really do not want to work for money, invest in the stock market or something. Free money is non-existent. Him that has ears...

By the way, abeg any tips on how to be FTC? Before I reach any post like 3 pages already.[color=#990000][/color] angry angry angry
Re: Before You Go Ahead To Provide Help As MMM Returns, Take Note! by adefizzy(m): 11:51pm On Jan 15, 2017
MMM this MMM that, we fully understand the risk we are taking and your article is therefore useless. Why don't you go to cooperative societies in your street and inform the members not to participate anymore? Citizens of MMM understand that if there are no one to PH then it will crash and that is why we will never stop PHing and we will continue to GH cos the future of MMM is more assured than that of Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Before You Go Ahead To Provide Help As MMM Returns, Take Note! by Sophia7989: 11:52pm On Jan 15, 2017
OP's calculation is super faulty. MMM do not pay any real-money interest. So the so called gap is not as simplistic as he presented it.

Plus, the principle of asking the high donors to wait is perfectly in tune with the philosophy of the system. Remeber it is peer to peer mutual aid platform. It is not an investment scheme.

And for your information, many people use MMM to raise capital and funnel it into other projects (many of which bring in new money). So one person can give and receive help over and over again. And so many people are doing just that.

I personally know a woman who recapitalized her dying boutique with MMM donations. Now can you stop her from giving help to someone on MMM with some of the profits she earns from her boutique business from time to time? No you can't. And good thing is that there are tons of other people like that.

Finally, MMM is a financial game changer. It's a technology for giving and receiving financial helps. It's a distruptive social force that puts the power of technology at the back of the truth of the scriptures.

_________

Luke 6:38Living Bible (TLB)

38 For if you give, you will get! Your gift will return to you in full and overflowing measure, pressed down, shaken together to make room for more, and running over. Whatever measure you use to give—large or small—will be used to measure what is given back to you.”

_________

If Nigerians will just do what MMM says, and use it as a platform for GIVING help to people with your SPARE money, no amount of blackmail and bad mouthing can stop it.

The only way to stop MMM is to create a better system that equalizes access to fund and bridges the gap between the poor and the rich. Untill then, the OP and his likes will keep making empty noise.

akinsmyk:
I am a member but I wouldn't be veiled from logical and rational reasoning. The OP is right on point. This is exactly what will happen. Just a matter of time.

Lotta things had been carelessly done which is telling today. I wish MMM could stay for some time more but its unfortunate, it can't

7 Likes

Re: Before You Go Ahead To Provide Help As MMM Returns, Take Note! by Sammyblaq(m): 11:54pm On Jan 15, 2017
The FCK missing...

1 Like

Re: Before You Go Ahead To Provide Help As MMM Returns, Take Note! by adefizzy(m): 11:55pm On Jan 15, 2017
BekeeBuAgbara:
MMM participants get 30% profit, where does the profit come from.
Go to cooperative societies and ask how their members get to borrow 10times the amount they contributed.

3 Likes

Re: Before You Go Ahead To Provide Help As MMM Returns, Take Note! by gemale(m): 11:55pm On Jan 15, 2017
Newmanluckyman:
... Everyone has a right to undertake a measurable risk that they are comfortable with. Though, I am not a participant, but I don't think it is good to badmouth, discourage, and deride people who choose to participate in the scheme. It is their rights to do so and more importantly their 'headache' too to borne the risks or consequences therein just like any other business venture one decides to engage with.
Let me tell you a true story. This happened in December. My friend was in a vehicle that was stopped by a police officer. As the policeman was talking to the driver, his phone rang and he started talking with the person on the line. It seems that the person was managing the policeman's mmm account and was calling to inform him about the freezing of mavros and due to the sudden nature of the freezing, the manager insinuated that mmm had crashed. Immediately, the policeman heard this, he corked his AK-47 rifle and kept on talking with that person. People in the vehicle interrupted and alloyed the policeman's fear that it was a temporary thing. Why do I tell this story? It is because there is local adage that says that if one finger is dipped in oil, it soils the others. Directly or indirectly, this mmm saga would find a way to affect some nonparticipants. Some people would lose their jobs, accommodation, education etc over this mmm saga. There are people who might attempt suicide if they don't get their money back thereby inflicting trauma on their loved ones. People who land in the hospital nko?
Re: Before You Go Ahead To Provide Help As MMM Returns, Take Note! by GoggleB(m): 11:56pm On Jan 15, 2017
Seun is behind that moniker..

1 Like

Re: Before You Go Ahead To Provide Help As MMM Returns, Take Note! by blkmum700: 11:57pm On Jan 15, 2017
mmm participants are worst than armed robbers,they don't want to work but want free money,this are the set of people that are quick to call piliticians thief while they are the bigger thief.

2 Likes

Re: Before You Go Ahead To Provide Help As MMM Returns, Take Note! by adefizzy(m): 12:01am On Jan 16, 2017
modsfucker:

Sit down there doubting Thomas and continue to say MMM has crashed while people are already getting help and providing help.

1 Like

Re: Before You Go Ahead To Provide Help As MMM Returns, Take Note! by anigbajumo(m): 12:04am On Jan 16, 2017
LeFreakSoChic:

Greed has eaten deep into your head. See how defensive you are, you thief.
Or is there some hypnotic mechanism on that site that I do not know about? All the participants always sound the same way, like zombies.
It is very scary.

Chai,dude wan die on top my money.keep on crying. Last time I checked,u wail more than this in December.Just b calm Mr haterz..

2 Likes

Re: Before You Go Ahead To Provide Help As MMM Returns, Take Note! by saibuhari(m): 12:04am On Jan 16, 2017
Any negative and false story attracts traffic to nairaland and seun is spearheading the negative stories. How come you will hardly see on front page all the positive stories participants of MMM write? Seun knows what he is doing. Whether he owns the monicker that wrote that disjointed and misinformed story or not, someone should please tell Seun and his Moderators that MMM will shame them.

2 Likes

Re: Before You Go Ahead To Provide Help As MMM Returns, Take Note! by akoko11: 12:07am On Jan 16, 2017
Op I beg leave MMM alone, well u guys are only making MMM to be more popular, as for me I will continue to PH and Gh, u can't stop me. First Class enemy of progress sighted

3 Likes

Re: Before You Go Ahead To Provide Help As MMM Returns, Take Note! by maclatunji: 12:08am On Jan 16, 2017
The top guys in MMM know exactly what they are doing, it is guys like this one http://www.opinions.ng/passionate-defence-mmm-nigeria/ that might end up in hospital over the matter. Read the punch report on the matter too to learn more.
Re: Before You Go Ahead To Provide Help As MMM Returns, Take Note! by Nobody: 12:09am On Jan 16, 2017
PinkStarsFallIn:

Where did you see bad Belle ism there now. Single truth is what u don't like
It is robbing Peter to pay Paul...she doesn't wanna believe she could b d Peter.
Re: Before You Go Ahead To Provide Help As MMM Returns, Take Note! by anigbajumo(m): 12:09am On Jan 16, 2017
modsfucker:

You will b shocked as u amazed on Friday, I bliv in mavrodi than ur useless buhari....

Re: Before You Go Ahead To Provide Help As MMM Returns, Take Note! by topzeezo: 12:09am On Jan 16, 2017
Ok na Muje zuwa
Re: Before You Go Ahead To Provide Help As MMM Returns, Take Note! by Iheazy(m): 12:09am On Jan 16, 2017
I'm beginning to hate NL . Bleep!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before You Go Ahead To Provide Help As MMM Returns, Take Note! by anigbajumo(m): 12:10am On Jan 16, 2017
saibuhari:
Any negative and false story attracts traffic to nairaland and seun is spearheading the negative stories. How come you will hardly see on front page all the positive stories participants of MMM write? Seun knows what he is doing. Whether he owns the monicker that wrote that disjointed and misinformed story or not, someone should please tell Seun and his Moderators that MMM will shame them.

Well said...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Dial 112 If Any One Attempts Suicide Due To MMM "Crash"- LASEMA Advises / MMM Surprises Nigerians, Throws Party In Abuja / The Social Exchange And Empowerment Grant Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.