Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:01 AM

Attention!!! Strictly For Christians!! - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Attention!!! Strictly For Christians!! (11912 Views)

God's Role In Choice Of A Life Partner And Marriage For Christians / For Christians: How To Be Free From Masturbation, Other Addictions / Strictly For Christians: Having Questions About Sex, Dating or Relationships? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Attention!!! Strictly For Christians!! by lepasharon(f): 11:30pm On Jan 26, 2017
realmindz:

I can bet you are a very ugly girl. Nothing personal, just saying. undecided

My thoughts too grin with a bald head too
Re: Attention!!! Strictly For Christians!! by hopefulLandlord: 11:42pm On Jan 26, 2017
realmindz:

jonbellion:
also extremely myopic and just plain dumb

lepasharon:

ha!
Re: Attention!!! Strictly For Christians!! by jimmyjenseng(m): 9:00am On Jan 27, 2017
grin
realmindz:

OMG! A Yahwehist can be ugly na. Don't you know Yahweh is handsome and she's created in Yahweh's image.

Don't let Yahweh unleash his wrath on you for calling his image ugly.

Hahaha!!!
grin
realmindz:

OMG! A Yahwehist can't be ugly na. Don't you know Yahweh is handsome and she's created in Yahweh's image.

Don't let Yahweh unleash his wrath on you for calling his image ugly.

Hahaha!!!

1 Like

Re: Attention!!! Strictly For Christians!! by analice107: 10:39am On Jan 27, 2017
realmindz:

Yes, i am very ugly. Now get lost fast.
Re: Attention!!! Strictly For Christians!! by realmindz: 2:05pm On Jan 27, 2017
cheesy
with moustache

lepasharon:

1 Like

Re: Attention!!! Strictly For Christians!! by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jan 27, 2017
Muafrika2:
Nope grin
I love them all equally. Including the crazy ones smiley
cheesy
Re: Attention!!! Strictly For Christians!! by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jan 27, 2017
SirWere:
cheesy
You know you're one of the crazy ones grin The evangelising atheist cheesy
Re: Attention!!! Strictly For Christians!! by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jan 27, 2017
Muafrika2:

You know you're one of the crazy ones grin The evangelising atheist cheesy
If I had a choice, I wouldn't propagate the deception.

Infact, I've cut it down to general sunday group "evangelizing".
It's funny when you meet people who are "christians" but can't remember for the life of them a single verse in the bible, except the ones their pastors pumped into them and confidently say they accept that Jesus died for them.,.....

If indeed the criteria for entering heaven is simply believing jesus died for you; heaven is going to be a shi.t.ty place indeed undecidedundecided
Re: Attention!!! Strictly For Christians!! by Nobody: 6:02am On Jan 28, 2017
SirWere:
If I had a choice, I wouldn't propagate the deception.

Infact, I've cut it down to general sunday group "evangelizing".
It's funny when you meet people who are "christians" but can't remember for the life of them a single verse in the bible, except the ones their pastors pumped into them and confidently say they accept that Jesus died for them.,.....

If indeed the criteria for entering heaven is simply believing jesus died for you; heaven is going to be a shi.t.ty place indeed undecidedundecided

You don't need to know scripture to be a Christian. It's about the kind of spirit that is inside you. Remember our bible was not in existence when Christ was preaching. He had ideals that would come naturally for those willing to please God.
Re: Attention!!! Strictly For Christians!! by bennyann: 6:08am On Jan 28, 2017
Good morning Jesus. Thank you for how far you've brought us and thank you for a brand new day.

Thank you because the purpose of this thread will come to fulfillment in Jesus name! Amen.
Re: Attention!!! Strictly For Christians!! by bennyann: 6:18am On Jan 28, 2017
HC.paul - Lord I commit the person behind this moniker into your hands. Though I never knew this moniker but since it's a burden laid on my heart directly from you, I pray then, that your will should be done in his life. As I've obeyed you Lord, please bring to perfection and completion your will for His life. May he come to know you as you truly are and never never look back again in Jesus name.

I know a time is coming, the season is near for those that don't know You here on nairaland to acknowledge you as their Lord and Saviour. And that day will shock many.

May you bring that day nearer for all to see and give glory to you in Jesus name.

This is your thread Lord, please take control, draw souls to yourself and receive all the glory you can get from this thread in Jesus name.

Thank you Lord.

1 Like

Re: Attention!!! Strictly For Christians!! by bennyann: 6:30am On Jan 28, 2017
jiggaz:
Lady? So Muafrika is a woman? Nawa oo... lol...

Bennyann i didn't know dat you are a lady too. You guys should put "female" in your profile names.

grin
now you know dear cheesy

1 Like

Re: Attention!!! Strictly For Christians!! by jiggaz(m): 6:39am On Jan 28, 2017
bennyann:

grin now you know dear cheesy
Yes lol.
Re: Attention!!! Strictly For Christians!! by Nobody: 9:05am On Jan 28, 2017
Muafrika2:

You don't need to know scripture to be a Christian. It's about the kind of spirit that is inside you. Remember our bible was not in existence when Christ was preaching. He had ideals that would come naturally for those willing to please God.
Well those ideals are already lost.
Re: Attention!!! Strictly For Christians!! by Nobody: 9:48am On Jan 28, 2017
SirWere:

Well those ideals are already lost.
Not to everyone, and human is prone to error. grin And abit of mischief.

But of all the human social systems Christianity has had a very long life. Troubled but long.
Re: Attention!!! Strictly For Christians!! by 4kings: 11:11pm On Feb 01, 2017
analice107:

Biko gawa. U r confused.

Hey, Where is my Darling 4kings?
He went to be with the Lord for a while smiley
Watsup?
Re: Attention!!! Strictly For Christians!! by petra1(m): 11:37pm On Feb 01, 2017
realmindz:

She's very pretty
Re: Attention!!! Strictly For Christians!! by analice107: 9:41pm On Feb 02, 2017
4kings:
He went to be with the Lord for a while smiley Watsup?
You mean you died?
Re: Attention!!! Strictly For Christians!! by 4kings: 12:33am On Feb 03, 2017
analice107:

You mean you died?
Ya and resurrected like Christ. wink
Hallelujah!!!!

1 Like

Re: Attention!!! Strictly For Christians!! by analice107: 8:34pm On Feb 03, 2017
4kings:
Ya and resurrected like Christ. wink Hallelujah!!!!
Hmmm.
Re: Attention!!! Strictly For Christians!! by analice107: 8:35pm On Feb 03, 2017
4kings:
Ya and resurrected like Christ. wink Hallelujah!!!!
Hmmm.
Re: Attention!!! Strictly For Christians!! by bennyann: 5:10am On Feb 05, 2017
Good morning Holy Spirit.

Lord Jesus I thank you because when I can't or forget to pray outside this thread, this thread remains a continuous prayer on its own unto you. This thread remains active crying day and night unto you for the souls it carries.

So Lord I believe you're working out things for your glory. I believe you are putting things in place already. I believe these souls in this thread will not leave this earth without giving their totality to you. I also know some will do so when they are hale and hearty and they will use their talents and all you've given them to work for You.

I bless your holy name because you love these souls far more than I do. You were the one who died and shed your blood for them, so I know you will make sure this prayers turn out for your victory and for the saving of the souls mentioned here.

Thank you Lord Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Attention!!! Strictly For Christians!! by bennyann: 5:14am On Feb 05, 2017
Lenny.cool - Lord Jesus, please mark him. Thank you Lord
Re: Attention!!! Strictly For Christians!! by bennyann: 5:24am On Feb 05, 2017
realmindz:

jonbellion:
also extremely myopic and just plain dumb

lepasharon:

hopefulLandlord:

ha!

Can you all see yourselves? And you are very proud of all these?

Lepasharon I'm highly disappointed in you. You being a lady also. I pray no one does this to you outside this forum..

A lady should be careful of how she mocks the beauty or physique of another lady because she has no idea whom majority of gentlemen will prefer between her and the other she mocks.

I hope it's all a joke but I think by now we should know when to joke and when not to.

And you, Jonbellion, when will you learn?
Re: Attention!!! Strictly For Christians!! by bennyann: 5:26am On Feb 05, 2017
4kings:

Ya and resurrected like Christ. wink
Hallelujah!!!!

4kings wink

Can't you say a prayer here?
Re: Attention!!! Strictly For Christians!! by lepasharon(f): 5:31am On Feb 05, 2017
bennyann:

Lepasharon I'm highly disappointed in you. You being a lady also. I pray no one does this to you outside this forum..

A lady should be careful of how she mocks the beauty or physique of another lady because she has no idea whom majority of gentlemen will prefer between her and the other she mocks.

We should know when to joke and when not to.

And you, Jonbellion, when will you learn?

I don't care if ur disappointed in me because I don't know you.
Beauty can't be bought and I can gurantee anas has a stank wig on her head tongue I can smell it.
Re: Attention!!! Strictly For Christians!! by bennyann: 5:51am On Feb 05, 2017
lepasharon:

Beauty can't be bought and I can gurantee anas has a stank wig on her head tongue I can smell it.

I only felt disappointed because of how I take you, how I like you irrespective of our differences. I don't need to know you personally before all that.

If nothing else should bring us together, our gender should.

Some people buy beauty you know but REAL beauty can't be bought. And right now, you aren't showing that aspect of beauty that can't be bought.

I will take them as jokes. Have a splendid Sunday dear and a good morning to you (if it's morning wherever you are) cheesy
Re: Attention!!! Strictly For Christians!! by Nobody: 6:46am On Feb 05, 2017
lepasharon:

come go put ya pics oooo,make we know as u fin reach !!!
Re: Attention!!! Strictly For Christians!! by hopefulLandlord: 7:13am On Feb 05, 2017
bennyann:

I'm being misunderstood again!

my word is "Ha!"

mind you, I didn't type Hahahahahahahahaha or Hehehehehehehehe

now try to picture the kinda body language that flows with the word "Ha!"

select which one of the attached pic relates to the word

3 Likes

Re: Attention!!! Strictly For Christians!! by realmindz: 12:10pm On Feb 05, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

my word is "Ha!"
lol hilarious
Re: Attention!!! Strictly For Christians!! by lepasharon(f): 12:52pm On Feb 05, 2017
Martin124:
come go put ya pics oooo,make we know as u fin reach !!!

Sorry you missed it tongue
Re: Attention!!! Strictly For Christians!! by bennyann: 1:14pm On Feb 05, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

my word is "Ha!"

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Funny you

Brother Hope, please forgive me. I'm very sorry. wink

You are the only one who knows the true meaning behind that sound of yours. tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Holy Order / Pastor Adeboye Says Pray Btw 11p.m To 1 A.m / Prophet Kofi Oduro: Only Village Women Question Husband's Phone Calls, Messages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.