Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,155 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:53 AM

Attention!!! Strictly For Christians!! - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Attention!!! Strictly For Christians!! (11915 Views)

God's Role In Choice Of A Life Partner And Marriage For Christians / For Christians: How To Be Free From Masturbation, Other Addictions / Strictly For Christians: Having Questions About Sex, Dating or Relationships? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Attention!!! Strictly For Christians!! by bennyann: 1:21pm On Feb 05, 2017
realmindz:

lol hilarious

Realmindz I just dey look you ooo. Troublemaker sad
Re: Attention!!! Strictly For Christians!! by Nobody: 2:18pm On Feb 05, 2017
lepasharon:

Sorry you missed it tongue
abeg eee,nor dey do like that oooO
Re: Attention!!! Strictly For Christians!! by 4kings: 8:28pm On Feb 05, 2017
bennyann:

4kings wink

Can't you say a prayer here?
Sure i can. wink

Good evening God
Thank you for making us part of this wonderful universe.
Thank you for all achievements we've made so far throughout this year.
Thank you for active grace of perseverance and wisdom to learn from our mistakes and difficulties.
Thank you for being benevolent in your own way.
Thank you for the human brain.
I pray this year would be awesome for all religious section Nairalanders and we would all learn to live a life of love; in hope and in any power that can carry this prayer.
Please reveal yourself if possible to those seeking the light that we may find peace with you if necessary.

Thank you God again.
Re: Attention!!! Strictly For Christians!! by 4kings: 8:28pm On Feb 05, 2017
analice107:

Hmmm.
Hmmm
Re: Attention!!! Strictly For Christians!! by jonbellion(m): 4:50pm On Feb 07, 2017
bennyann:

Can you all see yourselves? And you are very proud of all these?

Lepasharon I'm highly disappointed in you. You being a lady also. I pray no one does this to you outside this forum..

A lady should be careful of how she mocks the beauty or physique of another lady because she has no idea whom majority of gentlemen will prefer between her and the other she mocks.

I hope it's all a joke but I think by now we should know when to joke and when not to.

And you, Jonbellion, when will you learn?
loool
What did I do na
Re: Attention!!! Strictly For Christians!! by hopefulLandlord: 4:52pm On Feb 07, 2017
realmindz:

lol hilarious

Na so
Re: Attention!!! Strictly For Christians!! by hopefulLandlord: 4:53pm On Feb 07, 2017
bennyann:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Funny you

Brother Hope, please forgive me. I'm very sorry. wink

You are the only one who knows the true meaning behind that sound of yours. tongue

your sins are forgiven

go and sin no more tongue
Re: Attention!!! Strictly For Christians!! by bennyann: 6:07pm On Feb 08, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

your sins are forgiven

go and sin no more tongue

Ok brother Hope. As long as I don't misunderstand you again, we're good to go wink

Thank you
Re: Attention!!! Strictly For Christians!! by bennyann: 6:10pm On Feb 08, 2017
jonbellion:
loool
What did I do na

What did you not do? It seems you want your sweet heart to be mocked also undecided
Re: Attention!!! Strictly For Christians!! by bennyann: 6:11pm On Feb 08, 2017
4kings:

Sure i can. wink

Good evening God
Thank you for making us part of this wonderful universe.
Thank you for all achievements we've made so far throughout this year.
Thank you for active grace of perseverance and wisdom to learn from our mistakes and difficulties.
Thank you for being benevolent in your own way.
Thank you for the human brain.
I pray this year would be awesome for all religious section Nairalanders and we would all learn to live a life of love; in hope and in any power that can carry this prayer.
Please reveal yourself if possible to those seeking the light that we may find peace with you if necessary.

Thank you God again.

Thank you dear
Re: Attention!!! Strictly For Christians!! by bennyann: 6:26am On Feb 09, 2017
Good morning Holy Spirit. Jesus I love you
Re: Attention!!! Strictly For Christians!! by bennyann: 6:30am On Feb 09, 2017
Lepa.sharon - Lord you're the only one who really knows this person. Lord please arrest her, I mean she needs a very strong arrest. I leave her in your care lord knowing the heart of a king is in your hands and you can control it. So Lord, please take control of her and handle her your own way all to your glory in Jesus name.

She'll never miss you in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: Attention!!! Strictly For Christians!! by bennyann: 6:38am On Feb 09, 2017
Se.un - father, the son you delight in did something else yesterday against you. He's more than determined to teach little children how to despise you, how to mock you and how to take you as nothing.

Father if it's true the little ones mean so much to you, you know they can't fight for themselves neither can they fight for their souls. You're the only one, the only God who can fight for them.

So for the sake of the little children who are alive now and those unborn, father destroy the plans of se.un in Jesus name.

Father don't just destroy it but frustrate his plans in the mighty name of Jesus.

Don't forget to do everything possible to win this young man to yourself before time ends in Jesus name

I love you so much Jesus. I know soon some people will know you answer prayers but you'll also teach them to do their part because you won't do that for them. Let them know you answer prayers Lord but you can't always give them candy. They have to prove that they can be with you through it all. That they will still choose you through the good times and bad times.

Thank you Lord for being victorious over the heart of se.un
Re: Attention!!! Strictly For Christians!! by bennyann: 6:56am On Feb 09, 2017
Christianity is not bread and butter. It isn't a rosy road. It isn't sweet at all. It only becomes sweet, infact sweeter after you've fought and won the battle.

Christianity is not for you to be a baby throughout. It is for you to grow up. It is for you to know when to do your part and when to let God do His part. It is for you to live a life of trusting and loving God through it all.

I don't know why others despise God for not answering some of their prayers or a particular prayer when God already said the road isn't that smooth.

He gave you all the answers you need by saying you'll go through a lot on your journey.

Why do you then chicken out like He promised you candy throughout your stay in Him.

Show me, where have you seen love without challenges? Where have you seen love excel without trust? Where have you seen love chicken out because for once your partner couldn't satisfy you?
What kind of love is that? What kind of love depends on candies throughout and decide not to fight for the one he loves?

What kind of lover backs out because he couldn't get a candy? How can such a lover even be a warrior.

Christians, Jesus didn't promise you that the road will all be smooth and rosy, please get that into your head.

Jesus never hide anything from you. Yet you accuse Him of not giving you candies when you want them?

He is a loving God, He will satisfy your needs when you need them because He knows better.

The prayer you think He never answered, the negative outcome might just be the right answer. If you look well and think deeply and be patient, you'll know then He answered your prayers and He also answered sweetly, in a better way than you expected.

Though He will answer your prayer but remember, just remember He created us for Him.

Can't you just stay with Him for a while? Can't you just trust Him for a little while more? embarassed cry
Re: Attention!!! Strictly For Christians!! by bennyann: 7:06am On Feb 09, 2017
Wow! I can't believe it. I just received this message just now that support all I've been trying to say...........

*Square Up To Challenges* .

Thursday, February 9th .
Pastor Chris

_*My brethren, count it all joy when ye fall into divers temptations (James 1:2).*_

There’re some Christians who, even though they’ve been born again for a long time, still love to be “babied.” When facing challenges, rather than squaring up to those challenges by putting their faith to work, they go seeking prayers and encouragement. They like to hear such words as, “Don’t worry; God is going to turn your worst into your best, and make a way where there seems to be no way.” But that’s not good enough.

Don’t stay at the level where you’re always being pulled up; always looking for someone to encourage you, hoping that everything would work out for your good. Square up to the problem! The Bible says, _*“Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world”*_ (1 John 4:4). Romans 8:35-37 declares, _*“Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or unclothedness, or peril, or sword?...Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.”*_

You’re more than a conqueror; you’re a victor in Christ Jesus; no circumstance or situation can overwhelm you, because you’re born to win, reign and rule over circumstances. It’s your heritage in Christ Jesus. So, stop asking God to make the challenges go away; He’s not going to make them go away, because they’re for your promotion. That’s why He says, “Count it all joy when you go through diverse tests.”

You’re in God’s army; you can’t afford to be a sissy. Face challenges and win. He knows you’ll come out unscathed. He already declared, _*“When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee”*_ (Isaiah 43:2).

Don’t pray to God to protect you from the devil; you’re superior to the devil. The devil and all his demons are under your feet. So, square up; win, reign, and rule your world every day with the Word.

*PRAYER*

*Dear Father, I count it all joy when tests and challenges come my way. I remain joyful irrespective of contrary situations and circumstances, for I’m assured that the story has already been told, the end determined, and my testimony of victory assured in the Word. Thank you, Lord, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.*

*Further Study:* *||* *Hebrews 5:12-14* For when for the time ye ought to be teachers, ye have need that one teach you again which [be] the first principles of the oracles of God; and are become such as have need of milk, and not of strong meat. 13 For every one that useth milk [is] unskilful in the word of righteousness: for he is a babe. 14 But strong meat belongeth to them that are of full age, [even] those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil. *||*

*||* *Philippians 4:13* I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me. *||*

*||* *2 Corinthians 4:17-18* For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, worketh for us a far more exceeding [and] eternal weight of glory; 18 While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen [are] temporal; but the things which are not seen [are] eternal.
Re: Attention!!! Strictly For Christians!! by bennyann: 5:51am On Mar 04, 2017
The goal of this command is love, which comes from a pure heart and a good conscience and a sincere faith.
1Timothy 1:5 NIV

Timothy, my son, I am giving you this command in keeping with the prophecies once made about you, so that by recalling them you may fight the battle well, holding on to faith and a good conscience, which some have rejected and so have suffered shipwreck with regard to the faith.
1Ti 1:18‭-‬19 NIV
http://bible.com/111/1ti.1.18-19.NIV

Sincere Faith in God goes hand in hand with a pure heart and a good conscience.
This shows the conscience of many are as good as dead. Their consciences aren't active.

So Lord, I pray you awaken the consciences of those who are ignorant of you. Awaken the conscience of those who blaspheme You. For its only when their consciences are active, that's when they will be pricked after they believe they can stand or argue against You.
Re: Attention!!! Strictly For Christians!! by bennyann: 5:55am On Mar 04, 2017
I thank Christ Jesus our Lord, who has given me strength, that he considered me trustworthy, appointing me to his service. Even though I was once a blasphemer and a persecutor and a violent man, I was shown mercy because I acted in ignorance and unbelief. The grace of our Lord was poured out on me abundantly, along with the faith and love that are in Christ Jesus. Here is a trustworthy saying that deserves full acceptance: Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners—of whom I am the worst. But for that very reason I was shown mercy so that in me, the worst of sinners, Christ Jesus might display his immense patience as an example for those who would believe in him and receive eternal life. Now to the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only God, be honor and glory for ever and ever. Amen.
1Ti 1:12‭-‬17 NIV
http://bible.com/111/1ti.1.12-17.NIV

So Lord please awaken their consciences, especially the consciences of those behind the monikers mentioned here. Bless them with a living and an active conscience so they will have a sincere faith borne out of pure love for you in Jesus name - Amen.
Re: Attention!!! Strictly For Christians!! by realmindz: 8:08am On Mar 05, 2017
grin grin

Seun come see prayer on top your head..

bennyann is so concerned you don't end up in hell and she's doing everything in her human ability to see to that

while Yaweh who loves you more and is all powerful gives no damn, you are going to hell at the slightest provocation.

bennyann include me in your prayers too now, so I will stop cursing YAWEH grin

1 Like

Re: Attention!!! Strictly For Christians!! by otemanuduno: 8:29am On Mar 05, 2017
Seun:

bennyann - I declare that you will become a famous outspoken atheist. That you'll criticize and strike down false beliefs for all to see, and you'll use your mind, business, property and household to free minds from believing in Christ and other imaginary things! And at the end of it all, you'd have experienced a life that is pleasant, meaningful and successful, without any need for delusions about the existence of life after death.
kikikikiki cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Holy Order / Pastor Adeboye Says Pray Btw 11p.m To 1 A.m / Prophet Kofi Oduro: Only Village Women Question Husband's Phone Calls, Messages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.