Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,233 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

All U Need To Know About Liverpool Vs Manchester United: All-time Stats - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / All U Need To Know About Liverpool Vs Manchester United: All-time Stats (832 Views)

Do You Agree With This Tweet About Liverpool? / Watch & Download Watford 2-4 Manchester United (all Goals Highlight) / Breaking- Manchester United’s All-time Record Goalscorer Wayne Rooney (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All U Need To Know About Liverpool Vs Manchester United: All-time Stats by focusnow: 4:39pm On Jan 13, 2017
MATCH FACTS

Head-to-head

This is the 50th Premier League meeting between Manchester United and Liverpool - the Red Devils have won 27 of the previous 49 (D9 L13).
Liverpool have lost 11 of their last 14 Premier League matches at Old Trafford.
They have lost 67 league matches against United, more than at the hands of any other opponent.
The only season in which both top-flight fixtures ended goalless was 1919-20.

Manchester United

United have won their last nine games in all competitions, their best run since an 11-match winning streak in January-February 2009.
They could win seven consecutive league matches for the first time since January to March 2013.
If he plays, Wayne Rooney will become the 21st Premier League player to make 450 Premier League appearances.
Rooney needs one goal to surpass Sir Bobby Charlton's tally of 249 and become the outright top scorer in Manchester United's history.

Liverpool

A win would set a club record of 47 points after 21 matches of a Premier League season, surpassing the 46 from 2008-09. more @ http://eplfanz..com.ng/
Re: All U Need To Know About Liverpool Vs Manchester United: All-time Stats by ammyluv2002(f): 4:45pm On Jan 13, 2017
I don't care about what is written on paper! undecided

We are winning this game & Rooney will definitely score #Hopeful

2 Likes

Re: All U Need To Know About Liverpool Vs Manchester United: All-time Stats by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jan 13, 2017
ammyluv2002:
I don't care about what is written on paper! undecided

We are winning this game & Rooney will definitely score #Hopeful

.First lady I'll be seeing on Nl showing interest in football..

...Ur a Man Utd fan? cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin grin

..should Rooney Score... I'll deactivate my Nl account
Re: All U Need To Know About Liverpool Vs Manchester United: All-time Stats by ammyluv2002(f): 4:54pm On Jan 13, 2017
RB007:

.First lady I'll be seeing on Nl showing interest in football..

...Ur a Man Utd fan? cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin grin

..should Rooney Score... I'll deactivate my Nl account
Oh yes! Even from my mother's womb tongue tongue

And, get ready to deactivate your account. I shall remind you of this promise

1 Like

Re: All U Need To Know About Liverpool Vs Manchester United: All-time Stats by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jan 13, 2017
ammyluv2002:
Oh yes! Even from my mother's womb tongue tongue

And, get ready to deactivate your account. I shall remind you of this promise

lol! That's cool cool...

..and what's gonna happen @ ur end if your WAYNE ROONEY fails to hit the back of the net?..... You'll deactivate too? grin.
Re: All U Need To Know About Liverpool Vs Manchester United: All-time Stats by ammyluv2002(f): 5:02pm On Jan 13, 2017
RB007:

lol! That's cool cool...

..and what's gonna happen @ ur end if your WAYNE ROONEY fails to hit the back of the net?..... You'll deactivate too? grin.
Nope! grin grin grin
Re: All U Need To Know About Liverpool Vs Manchester United: All-time Stats by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jan 13, 2017
ammyluv2002:
Nope! grin grin grin

.so ur saying yo aint..

..tough ehn!?....Stake something grin grin cheesy grin to make it Juicy.

(1) (Reply)

Manchester United Draw Rostov In Europa League Last 16 / Top 10 Things Only Lionel Messi Can Do / Latest On EPL: Arsenal Vs Leicester 1-2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.