Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,728 members, 7,809,774 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:41 PM

Do You Agree With This Tweet About Liverpool? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Do You Agree With This Tweet About Liverpool? (2676 Views)

Van Dijk About Van Gaal's Statements On Messi: 'don't Agree With His Opinion’! / Tweet About Nigeria Winning AFCON, World Cup, Iheanacho & Ndidi For Ballon D'or / Oshoala's Tweet About Barcelona's Men's Team Causes Controversy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Agree With This Tweet About Liverpool? by LesbianBoy(m): 10:50pm On Mar 03, 2020
So I saw this tweet about Liverpool and i decided to share. What do you think guys

Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Do You Agree With This Tweet About Liverpool? by LesbianBoy(m): 10:50pm On Mar 03, 2020
I over agree. I mean how do you explain Leceister City that have not won a game in over 2 months and are still third with 10 points lead over Chelsea in 4th angry

9 Likes

Re: Do You Agree With This Tweet About Liverpool? by Gwagone: 10:52pm On Mar 03, 2020
But I think "They never walk alone" sad
Re: Do You Agree With This Tweet About Liverpool? by namiji2598: 11:03pm On Mar 03, 2020
Am not a Liverpool fan but have u had this same opinion in the beginning of the season?

When arsenal signs pepe and sacked Wenger people were all shouting upandan

When united started all good with a 4-0 win over Chelsea

When Chelsea recruited their academy players and are doing all good

When Leicester were winning upandan with a solid midfiel

When man city were all good without any injuries, scoring 9-0 in a match

.see forget this nonsense post oooiii
What led to this tweet and the long distance of point is because Liverpool have already developed so much confidence since the start of the season, they were playing massively very well, or did the point just fall down like daily manna from heaven?

3 Likes

Re: Do You Agree With This Tweet About Liverpool? by Nobody: 11:27pm On Mar 03, 2020
I think this is just a pissed lazy fan ranting... Am an Arsenal Fan and i can tell you Leicester city and Liverpool has been outstanding... Chelsea has a great team but are crap same with Tottenham, arsenal and Man Utd

1 Like

Re: Do You Agree With This Tweet About Liverpool? by Dybala11(m): 9:45am On Mar 04, 2020
Kallmerb:
I think this is just a pissed lazy fan ranting... Am an Arsenal Fan and i can tell you Leicester city and Liverpool has been outstanding... Chelsea has a great team but are crap same with Tottenham, arsenal and Man Utd
Leicester city have been no where near outstanding in their last 6 matches.
Re: Do You Agree With This Tweet About Liverpool? by babakb: 12:21pm On Mar 04, 2020
Nonsense, he is a pained Liverpool hater, Liverpool played in the last 2 UCL finals and won 1 so it's not the EPL season that is worse, Liverpool just made every team in EPL useless this season.

1 Like

Re: Do You Agree With This Tweet About Liverpool? by Papadoh(m): 12:47pm On Mar 04, 2020
It's funny... premier league fans are just now realizing how mediocre there league really is. You've been inside the Matrix for too long, welcome to the real world.

Re: Do You Agree With This Tweet About Liverpool? by AngryIgboMan: 2:05pm On Mar 04, 2020
Nonsense.... All in a bid to water down Liverpool's premier league success.

If you think its easy, let the iddiot that tweeted that rubbish win ordinary monkey post championship in his borough.

Una think say Premier league na mai mai?

If it reach your turn, it has reached u... Ndi ala!

The Tweetee and the OP that brought this crap here can go to hell. Liverpool4life!

Re: Do You Agree With This Tweet About Liverpool? by MorataFC: 9:47am On Mar 05, 2020
namiji2598:
Am not a Liverpool fan but have u had this same opinion in the beginning of the season?

When arsenal signs pepe and sacked Wenger people were all shouting upandan

When united started all good with a 4-0 win over Chelsea

When Chelsea recruited their academy players and are doing all good

When Leicester were winning upandan with a solid midfiel

When man city were all good without any injuries, scoring 9-0 in a match

.see forget this nonsense post oooiii
What led to this tweet and the long distance of point is because Liverpool have already developed so much confidence since the start of the season, they were playing massively very well, or did the point just fall down like daily manna from heaven?
when was Man city scored 9 goals in a match?
Re: Do You Agree With This Tweet About Liverpool? by MorataFC: 9:49am On Mar 05, 2020
babakb:
Nonsense, he is a pained Liverpool hater, Liverpool played in the last 2 UCL finals and won 1 so it's not the EPL season that is worse, Liverpool just made every team in EPL useless this season.
did Tottenham not play in UCL final?
Man city played in semi
Chelsea and Arsenal conquered Europe by playing europa final

So at the beginning of the season many of the top six teams have been plague with one problem or the other.
Re: Do You Agree With This Tweet About Liverpool? by MorataFC: 10:52am On Mar 05, 2020
Papadoh:
It's funny... premier league fans are just now realizing how mediocre there league really is. You've been inside the Matrix for too long, welcome to the real world.
mediocre?
Then what do u call serial A, Bundesliga, French ligue1 and Laliga teams that could not present a single team for either UCL or europa finals, Mediobicycle?
Re: Do You Agree With This Tweet About Liverpool? by Nobody: 12:24pm On Mar 05, 2020
MorataFC:
did Tottenham not play in UCL final?
Man city played in semi
Chelsea and Arsenal conquered Europe by playing europa final

So at the beginning of the season many of the top six teams have been plague with one problem or the other.

Why are Nigerians like this?
Man City was the only team who consistently pushed Liverpool last season if not it would have been like this.

Man City is still playing the same but the other clubs took them as a target when the season started, just like they have now marked Liverpool.

Just check the points Liverpool used in topping the club who finished third last season, that should show you that Man City was the only club with same mentality as them when the season started.

And by the way, don't use City's injury as an excuse, Laporte was injured and taken out of the Madrid match and they still won convincingly.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Agree With This Tweet About Liverpool? by Astark: 1:12pm On Mar 05, 2020
MorataFC:
mediocre?
Then what do u call serial A, Bundesliga, French ligue1 and Laliga teams that could not present a single team for either UCL or europa finals, Mediobicycle?
real Madrid is bigger than premier league please don't mention la Liga again
Re: Do You Agree With This Tweet About Liverpool? by KateFowler: 1:36pm On Mar 05, 2020
I really like Liverpool. I also follow https://1xbet-tz-overview.com/ which is a perfect option to bet on sport if you are having some time. I also like to have some fun and to attend the match online.
Re: Do You Agree With This Tweet About Liverpool? by MorataFC: 2:17pm On Mar 05, 2020
kingkakaone:

Why are Nigerians like this?
Man City was the only team who consistently pushed Liverpool last season if not it would have been like this.

Man City is still playing the same but the other clubs took them as a target when the season started, just like they have now marked Liverpool.

Just check the points Liverpool used in topping the club who finished third last season, that should show you that Man City was the only club with same mentality as them when the season started.

And by the way, don't use City's injury as an excuse, Laporte was injured and taken out of the Madrid match and they still won convincingly.
I don't know what u ppl gain by taunting every epl team, EPL is wack EPL is a farmers league epl is this, epl is Dat, and when visit viewing center when epl teams is playing each center is full to the brim but when u visit viewing center when their "super super league" team is playing u will find out that the place is empty like midnight graveyard. Then u begin to wonder and ask yourself where are those who berate epl team on social media on daily basis. Why can't they watch and support thier "super super" Leagues

2 Likes

Re: Do You Agree With This Tweet About Liverpool? by Nobody: 2:55pm On Mar 05, 2020
MorataFC:
I don't know what u ppl gain by taunting every epl team, EPL is wack EPL is a farmers league epl is this, epl is Dat, and when visit viewing center when epl teams is playing each center is full to the brim but when u visit viewing center when their "super super league" team is playing u will find out that the place is empty like midnight graveyard. Then u begin to wonder and ask yourself where are those who berate epl team on social media on daily basis. Why can't they watch and support thier "super super" Leagues
They can't do without the EPL to be sincere.

They follow EPL back to back more than they follow their so-called best league.

EPL is the only league where you see supporters in Nigeria supporting more than 4 teams, that's not the same in serie A, Laliga or other mushroom leagues.

All of them are aggrieved EPL fans whose teams are not doing well at the moment.
Re: Do You Agree With This Tweet About Liverpool? by Nobody: 2:57pm On Mar 05, 2020
Astark:
real Madrid is bigger than premier league please don't mention la Liga again
Real Madrid is my club but you can't compare the followers of EPL to that of Laliga.

The EPL is like a super league where even Laliga and other leagues coaches and players, including their supporters follow and watch weekly.

You can't deny that fact. It is the most watched, followed and exciting league in the world of football.

1 Like

Re: Do You Agree With This Tweet About Liverpool? by MorataFC: 3:06pm On Mar 05, 2020
kingkakaone:

They can't do without the EPL to be sincere.

They follow EPL back to back more than they follow their so-called best league.

EPL is the only league where you see supporters in Nigeria supporting more than 4 teams, that's not the same in serie A, Laliga or other mushroom leagues.

All of them are aggrieved EPL fans whose teams are not doing well at the moment.
grin grin grin
Re: Do You Agree With This Tweet About Liverpool? by MorataFC: 3:18pm On Mar 05, 2020
kingkakaone:

Real Madrid is my club but you can't compare the followers of EPL to that of Laliga.

The EPL is like a super league where even Laliga and other leagues coaches and players, including their supporters follow and watch weekly.

You can't deny that fact. It is the most watched, followed and exciting league in the world of football.
you dhey mind them?
Was it not 3 years ago, when it was published, midtable teams in EPL got more money than the ATM that finish 3rd in Laliga
Re: Do You Agree With This Tweet About Liverpool? by Nobody: 3:32pm On Mar 05, 2020
MorataFC:
you dhey mind them?
Was it not 3 years ago, when it was published, midtable teams in EPL got more money than the ATM that finish 3rd in Laliga
They know it but won't admit it.

I hardly watch Laliga matches on SS7 weekely unless it involves Madrid. That can't be said of EPL where the bottom teams will entertain you.

1 Like

Re: Do You Agree With This Tweet About Liverpool? by Astark: 3:47pm On Mar 05, 2020
kingkakaone:

premier league is mostly followed by English speaking countries and we all know that they are the most in the world.

Nothing special in that overrated league.

Bundes Liga over premier league everyday Everytime

Why didn't you support a premier league team since you love them so much? Or you are among the glory hunters that became Madrid fan during 2016 period
Re: Do You Agree With This Tweet About Liverpool? by Nobody: 4:02pm On Mar 05, 2020
Astark:
premier league is mostly followed by English speaking countries and we all know that they are the most in the world.

Why didn't you support a premier league team since you love them so much? Or you are among the glory hunters that became Madrid fan during 2016 period
I will first answer your language point.
Countries in Asia, South America and other francophone nations follow the EPL like bees.
We are talking about a worldwide audience you are talking about English speaking countries.
Even the leaders of thse leagues support clubs in EPL.

Secondly, even the DFB chairman will reject your insinuation that the bundesliga is better than the EPL. Be sincere, how many club matches do you watch in the German league weekly?

Finally, I supported Madrid when they had cicinho as a right back, that was before Marcelo came into the team. I won't call the popular players there at the time so as not to give you a clue.
You can check that year to have a clue when I started supporting Madrid.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Agree With This Tweet About Liverpool? by chewwie(m): 6:20pm On Mar 05, 2020
Papadoh:
Let me guess, you're one of those who think LaLiga is better than the PL... Not a very smart assertion.
Re: Do You Agree With This Tweet About Liverpool? by chewwie(m): 6:21pm On Mar 05, 2020
Dybala11:

Leicester city have been no where near outstanding in their last 6 matches.
When a team is built around one player, the team suffers when he's out. Ndidi
Re: Do You Agree With This Tweet About Liverpool? by chewwie(m): 6:26pm On Mar 05, 2020
Astark:

The PL is far from overrated, mind you. It has the money, the players and the coaches. Why do German players and coaches fall over each other to go to England instead of remaining in the Bundesliga. I bet you'll take a Wolves vs Crystal Palace game over a Dortmund vs Leverkusen game.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Agree With This Tweet About Liverpool? by Dybala11(m): 2:05am On Mar 06, 2020
chewwie:

When a team is built around one player, the team suffers when he's out. Ndidi
Leicester team built around Ndidi ke, what happens to the players scoring and providing assists for the Leicester city team? I don't doubt Ndidi's competence and importance in that team, but to state that the team was built around him is totally an exaggeration bro, how many goals and assists has he recorded this season, he's only an expert at winning back the ball.
Re: Do You Agree With This Tweet About Liverpool? by MorataFC: 2:34pm On Mar 06, 2020
chewwie:

The PL is far from overrated, mind you. It has the money, the players and the coaches. Why do German players and coaches fall over each other to go to England instead of remaining in the Bundesliga. I bet you'll take a Wolves vs Crystal Palace game over a Dortmund vs Leverkusen game.
you go too far self, tell him to name 5 players from Leverkusen team, I doubt it if he can mention 3, that how I ask a guy to mention 10 team in Italia seria A but only succeed to mention 8(the same guy said Italian seriaA is the best team in the world)
How can you have allegiance to something you don't know sh!t about.
We only see the shortcoming of EPL week in week out because we watch them on weekly basis others leagues also have their own too.
Re: Do You Agree With This Tweet About Liverpool? by chinos20(m): 7:18pm On Mar 06, 2020
babakb:
Don't let Wartford hear this o tongue
Re: Do You Agree With This Tweet About Liverpool? by chewwie(m): 11:37am On Mar 07, 2020
Dybala11:

Leicester team built around Ndidi ke, what happens to the players scoring and providing assists for the Leicester city team? I don't doubt Ndidi's competence and importance in that team, but to state that the team was built around him is totally an exaggeration bro, how many goals and assists has he recorded this season, he's only an expert at winning back the ball.
So explain how they failed to win a single game in his absence.
Re: Do You Agree With This Tweet About Liverpool? by Dybala11(m): 2:07am On Mar 08, 2020
chewwie:

So explain how they failed to win a single game in his absence.
Because they failed to utilise their chances, but conceding goals instead, shikena.
Re: Do You Agree With This Tweet About Liverpool? by chewwie(m): 2:14am On Mar 08, 2020
Dybala11:

Because they failed to utilise their chances, but conceding goals instead, shikena.
Okay, how many goals did they concede when Ndidi was around? You don't watch LCFC. When Ndidi plays, they play 4-1-4-1, the players in the front 5 (Vardy, Barnes, Ayoze, Maddison and Youri) + the fullbacks (Ricardo and Ben) are allowed to attack without having to worry about defending because (Maddison's own words) they have the best ball winning midfielder in the league and aren't burdened with defensive duties. If you've watched at least 20 LCFC games this season, you'd've seen what I'm talking about.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Africans In The European Champions League 2011/2012 / Fernando Torres Reaches 100 Landmark Goals For Athletico Madrid. / 98% Sure Free Soccer Prediction For Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.