Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,587 members, 7,820,120 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Inciteful Statement: Bishop David Oyedepo Must Be Called To Order - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Inciteful Statement: Bishop David Oyedepo Must Be Called To Order (59052 Views)

Deborah Eneche Called To Bar (Photos) / Joys Oyedepo Celebrates Her Birthday (Bishop David Oyedepo's Last Born) / Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo Saves Lady From 30 Robbers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inciteful Statement: Bishop David Oyedepo Must Be Called To Order by sheyisky(m): 6:49pm On Jan 13, 2017
Thunder wey go fire this OP dey du press up for Sambisa forest. Idiot OP

2 Likes

Re: Inciteful Statement: Bishop David Oyedepo Must Be Called To Order by LordIsaac(m): 6:50pm On Jan 13, 2017
uvalued:

bros please be honest if you with your family were at home and you hear this fulani ... will you allow them to kill your family in your face?
No....you can defend yourself where there is no security agent in sight. However, I'll do all I can to let the security do their job if I can catch one. For "whoever kills by the sword shall die by it." That's what Christ told Peter when they came to his territory to catch and "kill" his master.
Re: Inciteful Statement: Bishop David Oyedepo Must Be Called To Order by kings09(m): 6:51pm On Jan 13, 2017
Mehn I feel d anger in ur comment. Tonyebarcanista doesn't knw wat it feels to lose a loved 1 to diz buhari's kinsmen
signature2012:

Gerrout from my mention.You are their this criminals call fulani herdsmen are killing peole in different part of the country,the shortee of a governor after so many weeks in which the deed was done,called for a meetimg with the military,you could not write about him nor the president who kept mum not until so many weeks,but he his very ready to fight for gambia.
Jusy imagine you have a relative as one of the victims,you wont open that your mouth to utter bullsh!t.

2 Likes

Re: Inciteful Statement: Bishop David Oyedepo Must Be Called To Order by kingmekus(m): 6:52pm On Jan 13, 2017
LordIsaac:
OP is right....the Apostles went through worse and never lifted a sword. What we are practicing now is not christianity but religion. Where is the sacrifice, self-denial and long suffering which is part of the cross we must carry for righteousness' sake?
Is the Bishop reversing the sermon.on the Mount, where Christ condemned the mosaic law of "an eye for an eye?" I know what I'm saying now is difficult to practice...this is where I need that God's grace the Bishop always preaches, not only in respect of prosperity and possessing the earth. It is only by grace "for by the arms of flesh shall no man prevail."
I hope you can be able to quote this rubbish if u lose any of your loved ones to these marauders?? Bunch of hypocrites!! You only know how to quote rubbish,when neither you nor your family member is involved.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inciteful Statement: Bishop David Oyedepo Must Be Called To Order by wristbangle: 6:52pm On Jan 13, 2017
omofunaab:

Don't mind that one, every sane person should condemn these Fulani herdsmen ..

Seriously buhari has failed in this regards.

Police said 204 people have been killed from October 2016 - January 2017 .

The Catholic Church said 808 people have died.

I think i will go with the Catholic Church because our Nigerian police are known to be always economical with the truth

I will also go with the bolded bros.

1 Like

Re: Inciteful Statement: Bishop David Oyedepo Must Be Called To Order by humilitypays(m): 6:52pm On Jan 13, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
By TonyeBarcanista

I read the well publicized article in which respected Bishop David Oyedepo of Winners Chapel called for the killing and sliding of throats of potential Muslims/Fulani attackers. In the words of Oyedepo

“You catch anyone that looks like them, kill him! There is no reporting to anybody. Kill him! Pull off his neck! And we spill his blood on the ground. What nonsense.”

Bishop Oyedepo Views Against Christian Doctrine:
The call by Bishop Oyedepo with due respect goes contrary to the Christian teachings going by what is recorded in the Bible as well as Bible teaching on how Christians should live.

Firstly, Jesus, our perfect example displayed it when in the book of Matthew 26:52, he condemned Apostle Peter for cutting off the ears of one of the servants of the High Priest that went to arrest him, named Malchus. Jesus not only healed the servant but admonished Peter that "for all they that take the sword shall perish with the sword."

The action of Jesus Christ in the above story was in line with his teaching in the Mountain as recorded in Matthew 5:44, where he said But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;, as against "an eye for an eye" treatment that was practised by the Judaisers under the Mosaic law that was never perfect.

His disciples and the Christian Church lived according to this teaching by not retaliating even in the height of persecution during the Roman empire that saw Apostles Paul beheaded, Peter crucified under Emperor Nero, and other members of the early Church die violent deaths under the rule of Roman emperors. In fact, during that period, God showed John the beloved revelation of the last day BUT never did he empower him to retaliate or kill.

If Jesus Christ and the early Church stuck to Christian doctrine, where did Bishop Oyedepo got his own authority?

What Makes Us Christians:
The believers were first called Christians in Antioch because they displayed the rare characters of Jesus Christ. If this is true, it is safe that the thing that made us Christians is our leading of the life of Christ, not that of any man irrespective of title. If we can't be like Christ and heed to his teachings then we have no business calling ourselves Christians. Jesus stance against retaliating to the oppressing Romans made the Jews to prefer him to die instead of the violent Barnabas. We must be like Christ by insisting on non violence.

If Apostle James could admonished the early Church that was facing trials of various kind because of their faith to "count it all joy", how much more us?

His Call Against Nigeria Law:
Despite the fact that we have choose to accept our society to be lawless, the law of Nigeria is clearly against incite to kill fellow citizens and residents, as well as taking laws into ones hands aka self help.

The only authority empowered to bring defaulters of the law to justice is the Police and other agents of the State. No citizen has that power. As citizen, it is our civil duty to avail the Police and other security agents information to arrest criminals potential criminals and their activities. While jungle justice is usually employed by citizens due to ineptitude of the authorities, it never made the act right. But for one to incite the gruesome killing of people that "appear" as attackers and not just attackers, it is unfortunate. statement like “You catch anyone that looks like them, kill him!” must be condemned by all, and without partiality.

If these statements were made by Asari Dokubo or Nnamdi Kanu, I am very sure that the authorities won't take it lightly. The law must respect nobody irrespective of perceived standing in the society.

Statements Endangering Christians And Non Christians:
BEfore any war is fought, there is usually inciting statements from so called leaders. The statements credited to some Muslim groups and clerics, as well as this credited to Governor Elrufai and Bishop Oyedepo is what fuels sectarian violence in Nigeria. Truth is, should there be violence (like we have in Southern Kaduna), it is ONLY the defenceless innocent that get killed, while the elites and their families are fully secured. Nigerians, both Christians and Muslims must understand that the elite are never enemies irrespective of their noise in the media.

The statement of Oyedepo is capable of causing counter statement from some Islamic leaders and attack on citizens will start. The statement is not different from those of Abubakar Shekau or other extremists like Miyetti leaders and some other muslim fanatical clergies.

I condemn the genocide in Southern Kaduna, it is my belief that agents of Kaduna state government as well leaders of Miyetti Allah are complicit in this shameful killing. It is my hope that a case is established against perpetrators of the violence to higher authorities (like the ICC), but it does not in anyway justify incitement against anybody or group of persons.

As Christians we must adhere STRICTLY to Christian doctrine and not apostasy! Bishop David Oyedepo must be called to order.

I shall end this with the Words of Apostle Paul to the Church in Ephesus when the Church was under persecution in the book of Ephesians 6:12;

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

May God Bless Us All And Bless Nigeria

Shared on Palmchat
Be careful, you are about to attract generational curse into your life, keep shut when you see things beyond your understanding.

Stop writing rubbish to gain some momentary fame on nairaland.

Even Israel, the root of Christianity ha‎ve military and ammunition, so shut your hypocritical mouth up!!

Fulani people will soon bite more than they can chew, they are very easy to wipe out, it's not as if they are strong, just that they a‎ttack innocent unarmed villages when they are either sleeping or not expecting war.

And the Nigerian military controlled by Buhari aids them, but take it or leave it, Buhari and his fulani herdsmen militant brothers are about to bite more than they can chew!

Nigeria may go on ‎flames if Buhari doesn't call his brothers to order now!

I salute my able Bishop Oyedepo, I love you Daddy Oyedepo, we are solidly behind you sir! Ride on.‎

5 Likes

Re: Inciteful Statement: Bishop David Oyedepo Must Be Called To Order by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:53pm On Jan 13, 2017
Ubenedictus:
Oyedepo says anyone that looks like them should be killed, he explicitly said the authorities shouldnt be informed. that isnt self defence, it is inciting murder.

I think it was an exaggeration possibly because he was overwhelmed with emotions ;its very painful . But the righteous and acceptable thing to do is to defend yourself using any means not reprisal attacks . Defend yourself . Do you agree ?

2 Likes

Re: Inciteful Statement: Bishop David Oyedepo Must Be Called To Order by Toofan007: 6:54pm On Jan 13, 2017
LordIsaac:

No....you can defend yourself where there is no security agent in sight. However, I'll do all I can to let the security do their job if I can catch one. For "whoever kills by the sword shall die by it." That's what Christ told Peter when they came to his territory to catch and "kill" his master.
The security? In Nigeria? And "catching one" is not turning the other cheek!!

1 Like

Re: Inciteful Statement: Bishop David Oyedepo Must Be Called To Order by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jan 13, 2017
omokab:
This case is of different dimension. Let truth be told. I am a muslim but I will never support this atrocity caused by Fulani herd fools.how can they be killing people without been attacked? Is their brain working at all definitely no. In the case of oyedepo he has also gone too far. Saying they should kill any muslim finding around them which mean it include yoruba muslim, that is a complete nonsense talk. But I don't against him telling the Christians to retaliate. The Christians in the north should have been the one saying this. But mind you they are also killing the fulani herdsmen in the north except if they will be lying.

what is "yoruba Muslim"?

2 Likes

Re: Inciteful Statement: Bishop David Oyedepo Must Be Called To Order by slimsoshady(m): 6:55pm On Jan 13, 2017
Op in this case we are wrestling against flesh n blood..find sumfin else to talk bout please.. Infact this thread should b closed.. undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Inciteful Statement: Bishop David Oyedepo Must Be Called To Order by ndcide(m): 6:56pm On Jan 13, 2017
EvangelistNdudi:
i'm not here to define Christianity
but a true born again Christian must follow the doctrine of the bible which preach peace at all time

Oga you should be able to differentiate security issues from issues of peace.

That's why you have Christians in the force who kill and counter aggression with the force it requires. It's stupidity and political sentiments that makes people count human beings killed and move on without addressing it with the required force.

May I also state that if Bishop Oyedepo said what was credited to him, that is that right kind of statement that can push a lethargic government to action. That is the kind of statement that can wake the sleeping giant.

His statement is a statement of authority. As Jesus rebuked the storm, Oyedepo have rebuked the blood sucking demons on rampage.

Jeremiah 1:10 (KJV) See, I have this day set thee over the nations and over the kingdoms, to root out, and to pull down, and to destroy, and to throw down, to build, and to plant.

Oyedepo, has exercised his authority according to the word of God.

No emotional blackmail or twisting of the Bible will change that.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Inciteful Statement: Bishop David Oyedepo Must Be Called To Order by sonofthunder: 6:59pm On Jan 13, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
You don't need further screenshot, just see the original post.

topic aside... can you help me with genuine evidence that the bishop emphatically made that statement?

1 Like

Re: Inciteful Statement: Bishop David Oyedepo Must Be Called To Order by eyinjuege: 6:59pm On Jan 13, 2017
Am I missing something in the Oyedepo speech?

Why is the OP saying "them" means Hausa /Fulani people?

Seun created a thread saying Oyedepo was talking about Boko haram, and he also was condemning Oyedepo for saying kill anyone that looks like them- Boko boys.
Op, are you saying ALL Hausa/Fulanis are boko haram members or terrorist herdsmen?

Even amongst herdsmen, we know not all of them are terrorists.

Please, I really need to understand.

Or is the OP a closet sympathiser with Boko Haram members?

Even in the north, if any Hausa /Fulani dominated area should catch any Boko haram member, they will lynch him or is that my perception wrong?

2 Likes

Re: Inciteful Statement: Bishop David Oyedepo Must Be Called To Order by persius555(m): 7:03pm On Jan 13, 2017
I fear for the Fulani herdsmen. Let's hope somebody find a lasting solution to this menace.
Re: Inciteful Statement: Bishop David Oyedepo Must Be Called To Order by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jan 13, 2017
The way forward is the establishment of ranches to which you and some of your governors opposed because someone you hate is on the throne. Not because of any valid reason but hate for a northern, a Muslim or Buhari himself.

Either grazing reserves are establish or the problem continues.

1 Like

Re: Inciteful Statement: Bishop David Oyedepo Must Be Called To Order by Eddiecute86(m): 7:07pm On Jan 13, 2017
I wonder why people still takes this tonye of a guy serious. it is obvious he is seeking for favor i know his plans and he wil fail a million times whenever he contest in his constituency.

1 Like

Re: Inciteful Statement: Bishop David Oyedepo Must Be Called To Order by babadee1(m): 7:07pm On Jan 13, 2017
jusRadical:

So.what was your reaction when when you heard about the mayhem by fulani herdsmen. What do you advice communities to do in this regard?

Bishop Oyedepo is not a community leader or a politician. He is a Christian leader and should be an example of Christ. The question to ask him is not what should communities do. It is what would Jesus do? Would Jesus tell his followers to kill anybody? Then why is a church leader telling followers of Jesus to kill somebody? Can such a thing be right?

2 Likes

Re: Inciteful Statement: Bishop David Oyedepo Must Be Called To Order by am4truth(m): 7:07pm On Jan 13, 2017
The Op should just go and sit down. How dare you speak against a revered Man of God. Who do you think you are? So you have forgotten so soon the God of the old testament. Is the old testament no longer part of the scripture? sit down there....

2 Likes

Re: Inciteful Statement: Bishop David Oyedepo Must Be Called To Order by enemyofprogress: 7:08pm On Jan 13, 2017
I'm fully in support of Oyedepo,enough is enough, our mumu have do

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inciteful Statement: Bishop David Oyedepo Must Be Called To Order by eyinjuege: 7:09pm On Jan 13, 2017
omokab:
This case is of different dimension. Let truth be told. I am a muslim but I will never support this atrocity caused by Fulani herd fools.how can they be killing people without been attacked? Is their brain working at all definitely no. In the case of oyedepo he has also gone too far. Saying they should kill any muslim finding around them which mean it include yoruba muslim, that is a complete nonsense talk. But I don't against him telling the Christians to retaliate. The Christians in the north should have been the one saying this. But mind you they are also killing the fulani herdsmen in the north except if they will be lying.

The OP, The founder of NL are all mischievous fellows who for all we know might have collected some money from devilish politicians to cause problems.
This is a forum that is widely visited from all over the world, and why anyone after reading what the Oyedepo man said should think he's referring to Muslims, and not terrorists shows their own mind is dirty- they are the ones who think in their hearts of hearts that all Muslims are terrorists.
Seun's own thread was even still better. At least he mentioned Boko haram in his own. This OPs post conveniently edited out where the man said Boko haram.
OP, you are trying to be mischievous, and I truly wonder to what end?
I understand you might be atheist, or non christian. That's absolutely fine. But when news is being manipulated, and people's words twisted for your own gains, that's wickedness.

2 Likes

Re: Inciteful Statement: Bishop David Oyedepo Must Be Called To Order by enemyofprogress: 7:11pm On Jan 13, 2017
kiss
lexiconkabir:

what is "yoruba Muslim"?
refined muslim
Re: Inciteful Statement: Bishop David Oyedepo Must Be Called To Order by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jan 13, 2017
O
omofunaab:
we have gotten to a point where we have to speak against these murderous Fulani herdsmen .

To be sincere, i will be ashamed of my tribe if they are the ones going about causing havoc in different parts of the country. No Fulani elder statesman has tried to rebuke his tribesmen instead they are busy fighting those speaking against this menace.

May Almighty Allah punish any Fulani herdsman that is planning to cause havoc anywhere in this country.

Only them in enugu, plateau, benue, nassarawa, kaduna.

.are they the only tribe in this country

The Fulani herdsman does not know if u are a Muslim or xtian.His animal is first.Go to every part of the north,you hear Fulani herdsmen vs the locals mostly Muslim.

What they do is to direct their animals to eat up your farm.

I think the kaduna crisis was blown out of size to mean a religious crisis.

1 Like

Re: Inciteful Statement: Bishop David Oyedepo Must Be Called To Order by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jan 13, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
By TonyeBarcanista

I read the well publicized article in which respected Bishop David Oyedepo of Winners Chapel called for the killing and sliding of throats of potential Muslims/Fulani attackers. In the words of Oyedepo

“You catch anyone that looks like them, kill him! There is no reporting to anybody. Kill him! Pull off his neck! And we spill his blood on the ground. What nonsense.”

Bishop Oyedepo Views Against Christian Doctrine:
The call by Bishop Oyedepo with due respect goes contrary to the Christian teachings going by what is recorded in the Bible as well as Bible teaching on how Christians should live.

Firstly, Jesus, our perfect example displayed it when in the book of Matthew 26:52, he condemned Apostle Peter for cutting off the ears of one of the servants of the High Priest that went to arrest him, named Malchus. Jesus not only healed the servant but admonished Peter that "for all they that take the sword shall perish with the sword."

The action of Jesus Christ in the above story was in line with his teaching in the Mountain as recorded in Matthew 5:44, where he said But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;, as against "an eye for an eye" treatment that was practised by the Judaisers under the Mosaic law that was never perfect.

His disciples and the Christian Church lived according to this teaching by not retaliating even in the height of persecution during the Roman empire that saw Apostles Paul beheaded, Peter crucified under Emperor Nero, and other members of the early Church die violent deaths under the rule of Roman emperors. In fact, during that period, God showed John the beloved revelation of the last day BUT never did he empower him to retaliate or kill.

If Jesus Christ and the early Church stuck to Christian doctrine, where did Bishop Oyedepo got his own authority?

What Makes Us Christians:
The believers were first called Christians in Antioch because they displayed the rare characters of Jesus Christ. If this is true, it is safe that the thing that made us Christians is our leading of the life of Christ, not that of any man irrespective of title. If we can't be like Christ and heed to his teachings then we have no business calling ourselves Christians. Jesus stance against retaliating to the oppressing Romans made the Jews to prefer him to die instead of the violent Barnabas. We must be like Christ by insisting on non violence.

If Apostle James could admonished the early Church that was facing trials of various kind because of their faith to "count it all joy", how much more us?

His Call Against Nigeria Law:
Despite the fact that we have choose to accept our society to be lawless, the law of Nigeria is clearly against incite to kill fellow citizens and residents, as well as taking laws into ones hands aka self help.

The only authority empowered to bring defaulters of the law to justice is the Police and other agents of the State. No citizen has that power. As citizen, it is our civil duty to avail the Police and other security agents information to arrest criminals potential criminals and their activities. While jungle justice is usually employed by citizens due to ineptitude of the authorities, it never made the act right. But for one to incite the gruesome killing of people that "appear" as attackers and not just attackers, it is unfortunate. statement like “You catch anyone that looks like them, kill him!” must be condemned by all, and without partiality.

If these statements were made by Asari Dokubo or Nnamdi Kanu, I am very sure that the authorities won't take it lightly. The law must respect nobody irrespective of perceived standing in the society.

Statements Endangering Christians And Non Christians:
BEfore any war is fought, there is usually inciting statements from so called leaders. The statements credited to some Muslim groups and clerics, as well as this credited to Governor Elrufai and Bishop Oyedepo is what fuels sectarian violence in Nigeria. Truth is, should there be violence (like we have in Southern Kaduna), it is ONLY the defenceless innocent that get killed, while the elites and their families are fully secured. Nigerians, both Christians and Muslims must understand that the elite are never enemies irrespective of their noise in the media.

The statement of Oyedepo is capable of causing counter statement from some Islamic leaders and attack on citizens will start. The statement is not different from those of Abubakar Shekau or other extremists like Miyetti leaders and some other muslim fanatical clergies.

I condemn the genocide in Southern Kaduna, it is my belief that agents of Kaduna state government as well leaders of Miyetti Allah are complicit in this shameful killing. It is my hope that a case is established against perpetrators of the violence to higher authorities (like the ICC), but it does not in anyway justify incitement against anybody or group of persons.

As Christians we must adhere STRICTLY to Christian doctrine and not apostasy! Bishop David Oyedepo must be called to order.

I shall end this with the Words of Apostle Paul to the Church in Ephesus when the Church was under persecution in the book of Ephesians 6:12;

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

May God Bless Us All And Bless Nigeria

Shared on Palmchat

SHARRAP!!!

WHAT IF THESE Fulani HERDSMEN KILL ANY MEMBER OF YOUR FAMILY, WOULD YOU BE CRITICIZING THE BISHOP

1 Like

Re: Inciteful Statement: Bishop David Oyedepo Must Be Called To Order by cstr55: 7:16pm On Jan 13, 2017
This guy must really like attention. angry
Either he is making money on this forum or he is actually bedding some naive nairaland bimbos.
Those are the only rational reasons to explain his in-ordinate taste for attention. Anything else must be spiritual.

3 Likes

Re: Inciteful Statement: Bishop David Oyedepo Must Be Called To Order by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jan 13, 2017
babadee1:

Bishop Oyedepo is not a community leader or a politician. He is a Christian leader and should be an example of Christ. The question to ask him is not what should communities do? It is what would Jesus do? Would Jesus tell his followers to kill anybody? Then why is a church leader telling followers of Jesus to kill somebody? Can such a thing be right?

I asked you a question and not oyedepo.

Why are you dodging my question. I guess you are a,christian so answer me. Remember that law enforcement agents do not response timely when these attacks take place.

So what do you advice?

1 Like

Re: Inciteful Statement: Bishop David Oyedepo Must Be Called To Order by babadee1(m): 7:22pm On Jan 13, 2017
jusRadical:

I asked you a question and not oyedepo.

Why are you dodging my question. I guess you are a,christian so answer me. Remember that law enforcement agents do not response timely when these attacks take place.

So what do you advice?

I cannot give any advice because I am not a member of that community. The way I see it, self defense is no crime in the eye of the law, however revenge killings are. Just my personal opinion.
Re: Inciteful Statement: Bishop David Oyedepo Must Be Called To Order by jinxet2000: 7:23pm On Jan 13, 2017
This write is the most foolish person on NL.
For years now, he has not commented on the killing by the Fulanis and Bokoboys.
Because Bishop talked, he is commenting. I believe this write is a christian and yet he is fighting against fellow christian.
Are you more righteous than David? do you know how many people David killed? How about Moses?
Or are you saying if war broke out, you should be still and allow your enemy to slaughter you. Of course this is war between Fulanis and others. So catch them and kill them.
Next time you want to write, give other NL to review before you post.
You must be one of those that gossip in the back of the church.

3 Likes

Re: Inciteful Statement: Bishop David Oyedepo Must Be Called To Order by modaink333: 7:23pm On Jan 13, 2017
Idiot.......e concern you?.......personal me will pound the flesh and bone of anyone i see and use it for ritual......they have bitten more than they can chew......."the kingdom of God suffereth violence and violence taketh it by force"

1 Like

Re: Inciteful Statement: Bishop David Oyedepo Must Be Called To Order by fscream(m): 7:25pm On Jan 13, 2017
If the OP is a Muslim, no comment..but if he's a Christian, then you are very ignorant. Do u even know where the word crusade we use in christian came from? I therefore refer u to the crusaders who fought series of wars during d medieval period with the aim recapturing the Jerusalem and holy lands from Muslims and also protects the Christian pilgrims who were killed massively.
It has gotten to that level my friend. If the crusaders didn't fight for you then, you probably would hear Christian on pages of history book.
I have Bible verses to rubbish all your Bible quotes but am not sure I want to waste my energy on your cheap effort for popularity
Re: Inciteful Statement: Bishop David Oyedepo Must Be Called To Order by PMIcon(m): 7:26pm On Jan 13, 2017
stuffyG:
Nigeria with Religion of hatred, Muslim hates Xtian, Xtian hates pagan . The weapons of mass destruction is not but religion. #teamhomosapien#
#teamsloveall#
Generalization is injustice haters hate regardless of religion. There are Muslims and Christians showing kindness to each other without asking or caring about religious differences.

1 Like

Re: Inciteful Statement: Bishop David Oyedepo Must Be Called To Order by Tompolo1: 7:27pm On Jan 13, 2017
I never knew the Op is this f00lish

1 Like

Re: Inciteful Statement: Bishop David Oyedepo Must Be Called To Order by krett(m): 7:28pm On Jan 13, 2017
God go punish you tonnybacanista he should be like you abi fool . because they are not killing your brothers abi and because you can sleep and wake peacefully

you want to claim a patriotic citizen you are worst than a slowpoke .

Retarded fool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Catholic Bishop And Priests In UK In Isi-Agu Igbo Attire During Mass / Why Don’t Jw Fathers Sit For Their Daughter Who Gets Married To Non Witness? / Lady Says She Woke Up On Her Way To The Mortuary After Being Declared Dead. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.