Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,315 members, 7,815,576 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Inciteful Statement: Bishop David Oyedepo Must Be Called To Order - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Inciteful Statement: Bishop David Oyedepo Must Be Called To Order (59022 Views)

Deborah Eneche Called To Bar (Photos) / Joys Oyedepo Celebrates Her Birthday (Bishop David Oyedepo's Last Born) / Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo Saves Lady From 30 Robbers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inciteful Statement: Bishop David Oyedepo Must Be Called To Order by PMIcon(m): 9:04pm On Jan 13, 2017
jusRadical:

Agreed.

So what is your advice to communities attacked or about to be attacked by the fulani herdsmen?

Please be sincere.
Pray with faith and Call the Police
Re: Inciteful Statement: Bishop David Oyedepo Must Be Called To Order by Zenlife: 9:06pm On Jan 13, 2017
About time...
Bullseye Bishop!
Ready to Rumble...

I personally prefer mosaic laws.
More practical...
More realistic...
More natural...
Makes sense....

In all practical purposes by instinct most if not all humans and animals live by instincts.

Response will be done by instincts.
Re: Inciteful Statement: Bishop David Oyedepo Must Be Called To Order by kelechi17(m): 9:07pm On Jan 13, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Lol the terrorist is one that calls for killing against another group...

Look at the mirror bro
u are a terrorist ..saboteurs hw can u talk dis rubbish enuf is enuf no more peace no more unity of Nigeria , must we continue to wash the blood of Christians because we want to do bloody one Nigeria ...see to me Nigeria should be splitted along religious lines give d whole north including Benue sharia giv d south their own republic .well we and Afonjas can stay as confederation of states ruled by parliament .I prefer living with an afonja in dsame country Dan a northerners

1 Like

Re: Inciteful Statement: Bishop David Oyedepo Must Be Called To Order by leisuretym: 9:08pm On Jan 13, 2017
God will Caution TonyeBarcanista , a coward of a writer, who either see nothing wrong in the wanton killing and couldnt caution the fulanis.

poor you TonyeBarcanista, shame on you, it took you over 3days to put this jargon together! my little sister will do better.

1 Like

Re: Inciteful Statement: Bishop David Oyedepo Must Be Called To Order by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jan 13, 2017
snapscore:

I actually thought this might happen. Except the farmers have sustainable means, the ranches would only be a temporary solution. What happens when the farmers would want another extension?

There will be more than enough land in NIGERIA for grazing and farming. It's all about policy of how it should be done.

If the farmers used up previous ranches because they used unsustainable practices then they are to blame. I am not sure what you meant by restore the reserves (what I understood was that they've already used it up), but as long as the government hasn't extended the original ones it is wrong to graze on other people's farms. Perhaps people opposing the extension have legitimate reasons to be concerned?

The previous reserves are no where to be found. Government needs to built new ones.

Lastly even if new ranches are made for the farmers it only solves the problem superficially.

No. The problem on farming vs rearing will end.

The problem is more deeply rooted. It's an issue of morality and mindset- it universally wrong to go about stealing and killing people and even worse not be remorseful about it.

This is another thing different: To some herdsmen a cow is same as human life. If you Attack their cow they will attack you. BTW not all herdsmen are Muslim. Some don't even pray.

Again christain wants to paint it as Religious issues whereas it's not. The same herdsmen have attacked zamfara several times few months ago. But christains were silent. But they want to make it a Religious issue now.

This is something that has happened repeatedly which means that not enough is being done to stop them. I believe that the solution would be to arrest and prosecute those who commit the offence, perhaps extend the ranches and teach the farmers sustainable means of managing it.
Most importantly, have a programs put in place to change the mindset of these individuals. I am not even sure how possible that is to change the mindset of an adult, but it is completely wrong for someone to think it's okay to steal from people's farms then challenge and kill the owners when caught. It's one thing to steal and be remorseful when caught. It's another thing to challenge the owners and take their lives without remorse.

Address the issue by giving them grazing reserves first, by such they will have no room for excuses to make. Deal with anyone who misbehave after that. Enforce Sharia law for unjustful homicides: A life for a life and an eye for an eye.

But first address the root of the problem, then enforce the law of the land on anyone that cross it.

1 Like

Re: Inciteful Statement: Bishop David Oyedepo Must Be Called To Order by walex2(m): 9:14pm On Jan 13, 2017
That is the mistake we are making as Christians. All these happened to the apostle of the old before the death of Jesus Christ but he has now paid the supreme price by sacrificing himself. Therefore we don't allow anybody to shed our blood again. There is no crime in self defence

2 Likes

Re: Inciteful Statement: Bishop David Oyedepo Must Be Called To Order by Zenlife: 9:18pm On Jan 13, 2017
It's not about farming.
That's just a front.

It's about control by all means necessary.

Beware.
The enemy is testing.

Don't blink.

1 Like

Re: Inciteful Statement: Bishop David Oyedepo Must Be Called To Order by iluvdonjazzy: 9:19pm On Jan 13, 2017
Ivoryred:
the sent it to me,last month,that my ATM @firstbank.............me wen go open account this week at firstbank,me wen never get firstbank ATM before! laugh wan beat me that day.
u kn the problem is that, there are always insiders
Re: Inciteful Statement: Bishop David Oyedepo Must Be Called To Order by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jan 13, 2017
saintmark88:

Are u new in Nigeria, has this not been happening in Nigeria??. Did it not happen in Zamfara some months back were gun men went on d rampage killing people, u didn't complain because it was in Zamfara, how about in Jos, Benue??....... Why is this southern kaduna been given a religious undertone??

How did u confirm tht it's just only christains that are been killed??., or in southern kaduna is it only christains that
Whether it's Christian or not it condemnable
Re: Inciteful Statement: Bishop David Oyedepo Must Be Called To Order by kelechi17(m): 9:19pm On Jan 13, 2017
PMIcon:

Pray and run.
"If you are persecuted in one city, flee to another." JESUS
no more running again time to start slaughtering dem
Re: Inciteful Statement: Bishop David Oyedepo Must Be Called To Order by Psoul(m): 9:25pm On Jan 13, 2017
[quote author=TonyeBarcanista post=52777280]By TonyeBarcanista

I read the well publicized article in which respected Bishop David Oyedepo of Winners Chapel called for the killing and sliding of throats of potential Muslims/Fulani attackers. In the words of Oyedepo

“You catch anyone that looks like them, kill him! There is no reporting to anybody. Kill him! Pull off his neck! And we spill his blood on the ground. What nonsense.”

[b]Bishop Oyedepo Views Against Christian Doctrine:

The call by Bishop Oyedepo with due respect goes contrary to the Christian teachings going by what is recorded in the Bible as well as Bible teaching on how Christians should live.

Firstly, Jesus, our perfect example displayed it when in the book of Matthew 26:52, he condemned Apostle Peter for cutting off the ears of one of the servants of the High Priest that went to arrest him, named Malchus. Jesus not only healed the servant but admonished Peter that "for all they that take the sword shall perish with the sword."

The action of Jesus Christ in the above story was in line with his teaching in the Mountain as recorded in Matthew 5:44, where he said But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;, as against "an eye for an eye" treatment that was practised by the Judaisers under the Mosaic law that was never perfect./quote][/b]

Op, with due respect, I've always love reading your articles, but I must tell you that this time around you got it all wrong.

I'll give reason from a true life story. I'm raised by strict Christian parents, my dad bn a highly respected Reverend Minister. He'll always advise us not to fight no matter what. Don't bring shame to the family name and the entire Christian household. We should be like Christ. We took this advise hook, line and sinker. Do you kw what, our mates in school nearly killed us cos dey kw we will never fight no matter what. They will make trouble with us and still beat us on top of it.

We come back from sch daily humiliated and going to sch became so scary for us. We'll go to public tap to fetch water and we'll come back with empty cans cos our mates won't allow us fetch water even when it was our turn to fetch. We'll take our cans to the stream to fetch, our mates in the stream will pour water on us just to find a reason to fight us.

We suffered all these cos we wanted to foolishly be like Christ. This is not what Christ taught us.
This continued till a point where my dad could no longer take it. The worst of it is that it was mostly our church members were the ones that will start the trouble wt us. Then my dad one day told us that from now on anyone that find your trouble, all of you should beat hell out of the person and he'll take responsibility but we should as much as possible avoid trouble as much as we can.

It happened that one of the greatest trouble makers fall victim to this new instruction and we had no mercy on him. We gave him the beating of his life. Could you imagine that from that day our full respect was restored. If we come to tap to fetch water, many will volunteer to allow us fetch on their turn. In the school, we were feared cos they kw that we can also fight even better than dem.

Without that attack, who knows, we may have bn killed or even droped out of school for fear of bn bullied.

Biblically, Christ also taught us to take up arms when necessary. When he saw ppl trading in God's temple, that same gentle and meek Jesus took up whip and flogged even the elders and turned and threw away their tables and money.

So Tonye, what are you telling us here? To wait till all of us are killed and you think that Christ will clap for us. My brother, you are very wrong this time.

The call by the cleric is totally in order.

1 Like

Re: Inciteful Statement: Bishop David Oyedepo Must Be Called To Order by unyted(m): 9:26pm On Jan 13, 2017
TANTUMERGO007:
The truth is that the OP is just looking for a cheap popularity, with thousands of HATE SPEECHES all over the Northern naija has he for once said anything to condemn those ani mals. They keep killing innocent Christians and you expect us to fold our arms and watch them slaughter us. Truth is that we can't fold our hands while they kill innocent children and women while we wait for a government that don't value human lives....

THESE CRIMINALS FROM BUHARI's TRIBE ROAM ABOUT KILLING AND DESTROYING HUMAN BEINGS AND THE OP EXPECTS US TO WATCH WHILE ALL THESE ACTS ARE BEING DONE....

That's why they allow gun for personal defense in America. No one deserves to die because of the errant stupidity and callousness of a group. It is NOT acceptable

What will you do when a fu la ni comes to attack your wife/baby, probably you going to act like Jesus by allowing them kill your family and pray that God would forgive them smh
Re: Inciteful Statement: Bishop David Oyedepo Must Be Called To Order by Factualase: 9:27pm On Jan 13, 2017
Ubenedictus:
Oyedepo says anyone that looks like them should be killed, he explicitly said the authorities shouldnt be informed. that isnt self defence, it is inciting murder.

Do you look like? Bro don't be naive if these hausa-fulani start their evil, they wouldn't want to know whether you are Christian or traditionalist in as much you don't belong to them they see as an enemy. Look at what happen in akwa ibom some few days back.
Re: Inciteful Statement: Bishop David Oyedepo Must Be Called To Order by unyted(m): 9:27pm On Jan 13, 2017
Naija9090:

Arrant Nonesense. Where were you when hundreds and thousands were massacred and butchered in Benue and Southern Kaduna? I don't support violence but be fair to write a long epistle like this when Christians are maimed and massacred for nothing! Is Buhari paying you to write this? Who is paying you?

Who is paying who? OP oya confess... we need to investigate OP. He has been compromised...OP has joined bad gang!!!
Re: Inciteful Statement: Bishop David Oyedepo Must Be Called To Order by Codes151(m): 9:29pm On Jan 13, 2017
Some people just woke up to post!!! When the killing of Christians n shit ungoing they never saw reason to talk!!! Oga shut up Abeg
Re: Inciteful Statement: Bishop David Oyedepo Must Be Called To Order by Archbishop88: 9:33pm On Jan 13, 2017
I guess dz TONYE B is a fulani man. Where was he wen ignorant peez were being killed. Though d bible don't support revenge. Oh i could remember, devil self sabi bible pass some angels self. Mr TONYE B shey make dem fulani/herdsmen come slaughter ur entire family? Na dat tym u go know say life no be paper.
Re: Inciteful Statement: Bishop David Oyedepo Must Be Called To Order by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jan 13, 2017
PMIcon:

Pray with faith and Call the Police

So the attacked communities did not pray with faith? So they did not call the police? Do you think that when apostle Paul was persecuting the early believers that they did not pray with faith?

Which police should they call? Have heard of any community that the security agents saved from the herdsmen?

Do yoy think that everybody in the communities atracked by the herdsmen is born again?

Faith alone is not required for prayers to be answered but faith and the will of GOD.

I do not support killings but remember that the folks concerned are not believers.

So as a believer do you support the laws and judgements giving in our law courts since we believe in forgiveness?

See the kingdom of GOD is different from this world.
Re: Inciteful Statement: Bishop David Oyedepo Must Be Called To Order by PMIcon(m): 9:35pm On Jan 13, 2017
kelechi17:
no more running again time to start slaughtering dem
Then you've turned your back on Jesus. Don't bother going to church if you can't obey Him.
Re: Inciteful Statement: Bishop David Oyedepo Must Be Called To Order by Tino86(m): 9:37pm On Jan 13, 2017
If the Op is a Christian, then he must be a retarded coward. So we Christians should stand and watch these blood thirsty vampires (Muslims and heardsmen) kill us and not defend ourselve cos as Christian our doctrine condemns killing Abi ? u must be high on something. A lot of inciting statements as well as maiming has been credited to these sword wielding vampires and their blood thirsty leaders but u Neva came out to speak against it. Are u sure, u aren't one of these animals. The servant God is only given security tips to his flock by by as a true shepherd. Op stay there and be preaching peace while buhari and his cohorts succeeds in reducing the Christian population and finally islamises this nation.
Re: Inciteful Statement: Bishop David Oyedepo Must Be Called To Order by Cateyes07: 9:38pm On Jan 13, 2017
[quote author=TonyeBarcanista post=52777280]By TonyeBarcanista

I read the well publicized article in which respected Bishop David Oyedepo of Winners Chapel called for the killing and sliding of throats of potential Muslims/Fulani attackers. In the words of Oyedepo

“You catch anyone that looks like them, kill him! There is no reporting to anybody. Kill him! Pull off his neck! And we spill his blood on the ground. What nonsense.”

Bishop Oyedepo Views Against Christian Doctrine:
The call by Bishop Oyedepo with due respect goes contrary to the Christian teachings going by what is recorded in the Bible as well as Bible teaching on how Christians should live.

Firstly, Jesus, our perfect example displayed it when in the book of Matthew 26:52, he condemned Apostle Peter for cutting off the ears of one of the servants of the High Priest that went to arrest him, named Malchus. Jesus not only healed the servant but admonished Peter that "for all they that take the sword shall perish with the sword."

The action of Jesus Christ in the above story was in line with his teaching in the Mountain as recorded in Matthew 5:44, where he said But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;, as against "an eye for an eye" treatment that was practised by the Judaisers under the Mosaic law that was never perfect.

His disciples and the Christian Church lived according to this teaching by not retaliating even in the height of persecution during the Roman empire that saw Apostles Paul beheaded, Peter crucified under Emperor Nero, and other members of the early Church die violent deaths under the rule of Roman emperors. In fact, during that period, God showed John the beloved revelation of the last day BUT never did he empower him to retaliate or kill.

If Jesus Christ and the early Church stuck to Christian doctrine, where did Bishop Oyedepo got his own authority?

What Makes Us Christians:
The believers were first called Christians in Antioch because they displayed the rare characters of Jesus Christ. If this is true, it is safe that the thing that made us Christians is our leading of the life of Christ, not that of any man irrespective of title. If we can't be like Christ and heed to his teachings then we have no business calling ourselves Christians. Jesus stance against retaliating to the oppressing Romans made the Jews to prefer him to die instead of the violent Barnabas. We must be like Christ by insisting on non violence.

If Apostle James could admonished the early Church that was facing trials of various kind because of their faith to "count it all joy", how much more us?

His Call Against Nigeria Law:
Despite the fact that we have choose to accept our society to be lawless, the law of Nigeria is clearly against incite to kill fellow citizens and residents, as well as taking laws into ones hands aka self help.

The only authority empowered to bring defaulters of the law to justice is the Police and other agents of the State. No citizen has that power. As citizen, it is our civil duty to avail the Police and other security agents information to arrest criminals potential criminals and their activities. While jungle justice is usually employed by citizens due to ineptitude of the authorities, it never made the act right. But for one to incite the gruesome killing of people that "appear" as attackers and not just attackers, it is unfortunate. statement like “You catch anyone that looks like them, kill him!” must be condemned by all, and without partiality.

If these statements were made by Asari Dokubo or Nnamdi Kanu, I am very sure that the authorities won't take it lightly. The law must respect nobody irrespective of perceived standing in the society.

Statements Endangering Christians And Non Christians:
BEfore any war is fought, there is usually inciting statements from so called leaders. The statements credited to some Muslim groups and clerics, as well as this credited to Governor Elrufai and Bishop Oyedepo is what fuels sectarian violence in Nigeria. Truth is, should there be violence (like we have in Southern Kaduna), it is ONLY the defenceless innocent that get killed, while the elites and their families are fully secured. Nigerians, both Christians and Muslims must understand that the elite are never enemies irrespective of their noise in the media.

The statement of Oyedepo is capable of causing counter statement from some Islamic leaders and attack on citizens will start. The statement is not different from those of Abubakar Shekau or other extremists like Miyetti leaders and some other muslim fanatical clergies.

I condemn the genocide in Southern Kaduna, it is my belief that agents of Kaduna state government as well leaders of Miyetti Allah are complicit in this shameful killing. It is my hope that a case is established against perpetrators of the violence to higher authorities (like the ICC), but it does not in anyway justify incitement against anybody or group of persons.

As Christians we must adhere STRICTLY to Christian doctrine and not apostasy! Bishop David Oyedepo must be called to order.

I shall end this with the Words of Apostle Paul to the Church in Ephesus when the Church was under persecution in the book of Ephesians 6:12;

Just watch and see what we will do to those fools if they attack any church in the south,even mosque will not be spare and that wicked Buhary and his demonic brothers would get more than they bargain for , any Christian that does not have gun should sell his cloth and buy one in battle readiness because Nigeria has reached the boiling stage
Re: Inciteful Statement: Bishop David Oyedepo Must Be Called To Order by rabzy: 9:38pm On Jan 13, 2017
So now that they have threatened his post, the god of man decided to unleash the devil in him. What arrogance. The guy even said if he said there will be no rain for 3 years, there won't be rain. Deluded, blind and arrogant maniac leading ignorant.

1 Like

Re: Inciteful Statement: Bishop David Oyedepo Must Be Called To Order by buchilino(m): 9:39pm On Jan 13, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Are you speaking as a Christian?

I SPEAK REALITY.
Re: Inciteful Statement: Bishop David Oyedepo Must Be Called To Order by achyc2002(m): 9:39pm On Jan 13, 2017
I just pray you don't fall a victim one day of what is happening in that region.

Just ask anyone that lost his/her job in this buhari regime to describe this regime in one word.

You won't understand until when you're caught up with. You can't feel the pain watching it on tv and reading it online.

God will make you to see frustration that will leave you with awkward option.

I stand with Self Defence, I stand with Bishop.

Good Bless Nigeria.
Re: Inciteful Statement: Bishop David Oyedepo Must Be Called To Order by Ideyontop: 9:41pm On Jan 13, 2017
Do not be stupid you little boy else wetin pass you go carry you!

TonyeBarcanista:
By TonyeBarcanista

Bishop Oyedepo Views Against Christian Doctrine:

The action of Jesus Christ in the above story was in line with his teaching in the Mountain as recorded in Matthew 5:44, where he said But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;, as against "an eye for an eye" treatment that was practised by the Judaisers under the Mosaic law that was never perfect.

His disciples and the Christian Church lived according to this teaching by not retaliating even in the height of persecution during the Roman empire that saw Apostles Paul beheaded, Peter crucified under Emperor Nero, and other members of the early Church die violent deaths under the rule of Roman emperors. In fact, during that period, God showed John the beloved revelation of the last day BUT never did he empower him to retaliate or kill.

If Jesus Christ and the early Church stuck to Christian doctrine, where did Bishop Oyedepo got his own authority?

What Makes Us Christians:
The believers were first called Christians in Antioch because they displayed the rare characters of Jesus Christ. If this is true, it is safe that the thing that made us Christians is our leading of the life of Christ, not that of any man irrespective of title. If we can't be like Christ and heed to his teachings then we have no business calling ourselves Christians. Jesus stance against retaliating to the oppressing Romans made the Jews to prefer him to die instead of the violent Barnabas. We must be like Christ by insisting on non violence.

If Apostle James could admonished the early Church that was facing trials of various kind because of their faith to "count it all joy", how much more us?

His Call Against Nigeria Law:
Despite the fact that we have choose to accept our society to be lawless, the law of Nigeria is clearly against incite to kill fellow citizens and residents, as well as taking laws into ones hands aka self help.

The only authority empowered to bring defaulters of the law to justice is the Police and other agents of the State. No citizen has that power. As citizen, it is our civil duty to avail the Police and other security agents information to arrest criminals potential criminals and their activities. While jungle justice is usually employed by citizens due to ineptitude of the authorities, it never made the act right. But for one to incite the gruesome killing of people that "appear" as attackers and not just attackers, it is unfortunate. statement like “You catch anyone that looks like them, kill him!” must be condemned by all, and without partiality.

If these statements were made by Asari Dokubo or Nnamdi Kanu, I am very sure that the authorities won't take it lightly. The law must respect nobody irrespective of perceived standing in the society.

Statements Endangering Christians And Non Christians:
BEfore any war is fought, there is usually inciting statements from so called leaders. The statements credited to some Muslim groups and clerics, as well as this credited to Governor Elrufai and Bishop Oyedepo is what fuels sectarian violence in Nigeria. Truth is, should there be violence (like we have in Southern Kaduna), it is ONLY the defenceless innocent that get killed, while the elites and their families are fully secured. Nigerians, both Christians and Muslims must understand that the elite are never enemies irrespective of their noise in the media.

The statement of Oyedepo is capable of causing counter statement from some Islamic leaders and attack on citizens will start. The statement is not different from those of Abubakar Shekau or other extremists like Miyetti leaders and some other muslim fanatical clergies.

I condemn the genocide in Southern Kaduna, it is my belief that agents of Kaduna state government as well leaders of Miyetti Allah are complicit in this shameful killing. It is my hope that a case is established against perpetrators of the violence to higher authorities (like the ICC), but it does not in anyway justify incitement against anybody or group of persons.

As Christians we must adhere STRICTLY to Christian doctrine and not apostasy! Bishop David Oyedepo must be called to order.

I shall end this with the Words of Apostle Paul to the Church in Ephesus when the Church was under persecution in the book of Ephesians 6:12;

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

May God Bless Us All And Bless Nigeria

Shared on Palmchat
Re: Inciteful Statement: Bishop David Oyedepo Must Be Called To Order by PMIcon(m): 9:43pm On Jan 13, 2017
jusRadical:

So the attacked communities did not pray with faith? So they did not call the police? Do you think that when apostle Paul was persecuting the early believers that they did not pray with faith?

Which police should they call? Have heard of any community that the security agents saved from the herdsmen?

Do yoy think that everybody in the communities atracked by the herdsmen is born again?

Faith alone is not required for prayers to be answered but faith and the will of GOD.

I do not support killings but remember that the folks concerned are not believers.

So as a believer do you support the laws and judgements giving in our law courts since we believe in forgiveness?

See the kingdom of GOD is different from this world.
I only answered the question I was asked. I didn't say anything about what will happen afterwards.
Forgiveness is different from laws of the land that the bible say we should obey "FOR THE LORD'S SAKE."
A Christian is only justified in God's sight if he rebels against human authority ONLY when he does so to obey God's word.
Jesus talked about court judgement and punishment by law. It's not the same as taking laws into your hands.

When you forgive, that doesn't mean the law should not take its course. They are different. One is personal, the other is societal.
Re: Inciteful Statement: Bishop David Oyedepo Must Be Called To Order by achyc2002(m): 9:44pm On Jan 13, 2017
Archbishop88:
I guess dz TONYE B is a fulani man. Where was he wen ignorant peez were being killed. Though d bible don't support revenge. Oh i could remember, devil self sabi bible pass some angels self. Mr TONYE B shey make dem fulani/herdsmen come slaughter ur entire family? Na dat tym u go know say life no be paper.

Some pple are just so pained and worry about other people. Claiming saint online and are devil itself in reality.
Re: Inciteful Statement: Bishop David Oyedepo Must Be Called To Order by DMLords: 9:50pm On Jan 13, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Why not execute his views and see what happens next?

with all due respect bro you do not do justice with this write up.

children of 3 years old are being raped and butchered in southern Kaduna. the fear if the people no be here.

We said in our last community meeting, Jesus had no wives and children that he must protect. but we do.

if the killings don't stop till April, we will do worse than oyedepo thinks or imagine

I am from Southern Kaduna and I have spoken..

if you are claiming Christian, Christianity was spread by blood. Jesus said time has come to sell your cars and buy guns. I guess you know the time is here.

I love your writer ups. I even follow you but please don't write this trash again until you bury your mother without her head.

RIP Maman zyanba
Re: Inciteful Statement: Bishop David Oyedepo Must Be Called To Order by bosstony(m): 9:52pm On Jan 13, 2017
one love Nigerians
Re: Inciteful Statement: Bishop David Oyedepo Must Be Called To Order by PMIcon(m): 9:53pm On Jan 13, 2017
Being a member of the security agency and killing in that respect is scriptural, if it is a just course.

Cornelius was a soldier. He wasn't asked to leave the military because he became Christian. Romans 13:4 also talked about the ruler not bearing the sword in vain.

Even as a soldier, a Christian must not fight or kill with hatred in his heart- using the military as a cover for revenge will get you to hell. You will be a murderer before God.

The problem is people in such situations are always told not to fear. Fear is Satan's tool, once you allow it, your decisions will be wrong and you lose the opportunity to demonstrate the reality of God by faith, for example, if it is God's desire to send angels to protect you. It is however not always His choice. Heaven is better still. Just don't die in a religious massacre when you have not surrendered your life to the Lordship of Jesus. Such death will send you to hell instead of glory in heaven where God's children truly belongs.

Jesus said, "Don't be afraid of what you are about to suffer. The devil will throw some of you into prison to test you. You will suffer for ten days. But if you remain faithful even when facing death, I will give you the crown of life." Revelation 2:10
Re: Inciteful Statement: Bishop David Oyedepo Must Be Called To Order by GGirll: 9:56pm On Jan 13, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
signature2012:

Why not go to his office and call him to order.#Epka.
Re: Inciteful Statement: Bishop David Oyedepo Must Be Called To Order by rezy15(m): 10:01pm On Jan 13, 2017
If any MOG is filling the divine touch to make inciteful statements at the expense of Christians in violence prone areas he should lead by example and slit the throats of the nearest Fulani den we will follow suit. After all Sabo is practically in every town in Nigeria so no excuses. OP just spilled the bitter truth dat xtian posers in Nigeria don't want to hear. Ur either a Christian or ur not. Period.
Re: Inciteful Statement: Bishop David Oyedepo Must Be Called To Order by engrchykae(m): 10:02pm On Jan 13, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Lol the terrorist is one that calls for killing against another group...

Look at the mirror bro
am not surprised because you are a conflict merchant appealing to the sensitivities of the caliphate but you will end up like those who erroneously tried to be ass-lickers of the caliphate,as ur uncle jona.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

Names Of Kidnapped RCCG Pastors: Chidioze Eluwa, Chiemela Iroha, Okoro Ohowukwe / Jason Statham Converts To Islam / Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Gifts Ex-Prostitute House As Wedding Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.