Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Jason Statham Converts To Islam - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jason Statham Converts To Islam (59084 Views)

Muslim Girl Converts To Christianity In Jos And It's Causing Controversy / Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners / Igbo Woman From Enugu Converts To Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jason Statham Converts To Islam by kayodekb: 3:18pm On Mar 06, 2016
Qosim Bn Hussain 1 March · If you remember a film called transporter, this man was that popular driver in that film, but here he was not acting but took Kalimatu shahada to be a muslim, westerners are fighting hardly to tarnish the image of Islam but reversed is the case, because Islam is growing bigger.

Re: Jason Statham Converts To Islam by asalimpo(m): 3:24pm On Mar 06, 2016
Maybe, He's aiming for the muslim market.
They might patronise his films more if they think he's muslim.
Re: Jason Statham Converts To Islam by Mty4real(m): 3:35pm On Mar 06, 2016
I found this unbelievable too especially knowing what kind of character he used to play in films, but if that is TRUE then I now firmly reaffirm and bliv that nothing is hard for God to do

1 Like

Re: Jason Statham Converts To Islam by Junior66(m): 3:37pm On Mar 06, 2016
No source?

1 Like

Re: Jason Statham Converts To Islam by INJESUSNAME: 5:07pm On Mar 06, 2016
kayodekb:
Qosim Bn Hussain
1 March ·
If you remember a film
called transporter, this
man was that popular
driver in that film, but
here he was not acting but took Kalimatu
shahada to be a muslim, westerners are fighting
hardly to tarnish the image of Islam but reversed
is the case,
because Islam is growing
bigger.
Y bombing churches, killing non-muslims, forcing people to convert, kidnapping little girls for forced conversion, etc? Allow it to keep growing as you Muslims claim.
Re: Jason Statham Converts To Islam by kayodekb: 5:15pm On Mar 06, 2016
Junior66:
No source?
Google is ur friend my brother
Re: Jason Statham Converts To Islam by kayodekb: 5:20pm On Mar 06, 2016
INJESUSNAME:

Y bombing churches, killing non-muslims, forcing people to convert, kidnapping little girls for forced conversion, etc? Allow it to keep growing as you Muslims claim.

why are u so gullible, there are thousands of people converting to Islam with nobody preaching to them. anytime a xtian converts to a Muslim, it's normal but anytime a xtian converts to a Muslim, u will be angry... wake up my brother

lalasticlala, do the needful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jason Statham Converts To Islam by INJESUSNAME: 5:37pm On Mar 06, 2016
kayodekb:

why are u so gullible, there are thousands of people converting to Islam with nobody preaching to them. anytime a xtian converts to a Muslim, it's normal but anytime a xtian converts to a Muslim, u will be angry... wake up my brother

Beautiful! So, you are as informed as this? Let me continue sleeping, please.
Re: Jason Statham Converts To Islam by jcross19: 8:37pm On Mar 06, 2016
kayodekb:
Qosim Bn Hussain
1 March ·
If you remember a film
called transporter, this
man was that popular
driver in that film, but
is the case,
because Islam is growing
bigger.
fake news everywhere!!!!!! Why are you people spreading lies like this? You can only find this type of news on islamic site why not CNN, skynews or bbc why was it only muslim own sites? Even they claimed that jackie chan, paris hilton and george bush daughter converted to islam!!!!!. We all know that islam and propaganda are like bread and butter.

1 Like

Re: Jason Statham Converts To Islam by onetrack(m): 8:44pm On Mar 06, 2016
There are certainly people who convert to Islam as with any other religion, as well as people who leave it. Me personally, I know more people who have left Islam (6) than people who have converted to it (2). Of course, knowing a lot of atheists explains why that is.

I wonder if anyone has such statistics on people quitting and joining the various religions.
Re: Jason Statham Converts To Islam by pneumaticos(m): 8:48pm On Mar 06, 2016
kayodekb:

hye bro,your sure you in the right path
Re: Jason Statham Converts To Islam by INJESUSNAME: 11:13pm On Mar 06, 2016
jcross19:
fake news everywhere!!!!!! Why are you people spreading lies like this? You can only find this type of news on islamic site why not CNN, skynews or bbc why was it only muslim own sites? Even they claimed that jackie chan, paris hilton and george bush daughter converted to islam!!!!!. We all know that islam and propaganda are like bread and butter.
A Muslim once wrote that kaka had become Muslim. It was after that kaka wore a shirt on which was written 'i belong to Jesus' . There are many more like that, yet, they keep kidnapping little little girls for forced conversion!

1 Like

Re: Jason Statham Converts To Islam by kayodekb: 11:43pm On Mar 06, 2016
INJESUSNAME:

A Muslim once wrote that kaka had become Muslim. It was after that kaka wore a shirt on which was written 'i belong to Jesus' . There are many more like that, yet, they keep kidnapping little little girls for forced conversion!

Sorry to tell u that u are an educated illiterate... am very sure u knows how Wikipedia or Google. why not search for an answer instead of u ranting on nairaland... GO AND FIND OUT MY BROTHER...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jason Statham Converts To Islam by Elparaiso(m): 3:24am On Mar 07, 2016
kayodekb:

Sorry to tell u that u are an educated illiterate... am very sure u knows how Wikipedia or Google. why not search for an answer instead of u ranting on nairaland... GO AND FIND OUT MY BROTHER...
What did he say that warrants all these insults?

Or you want to bomb him too?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jason Statham Converts To Islam by wexyee: 8:20am On Mar 07, 2016
onetrack:
There are certainly people who convert to Islam as with any other religion, as well as people who leave it. Me personally, I know more people who have left Islam (6) than people who have converted to it (2). Of course, knowing a lot of atheists explains why that is.

I wonder if anyone has such statistics on people quitting and joining the various religions.
in the world at large muslims revert re on the rise.. nd I say revert becus every body is born a muslim
Re: Jason Statham Converts To Islam by INJESUSNAME: 8:35am On Mar 07, 2016
kayodekb:

Sorry, you people can't do without lies. Islam equals lie as the founder is a liar.
Re: Jason Statham Converts To Islam by fctguy: 12:06pm On Mar 07, 2016
kayodekb:
Qosim Bn Hussain
1 March ·
If you remember a film
called transporter, this
man was that popular
driver in that film, but
is the case,
because Islam is growing
bigger.

what was he before his conversion?
Re: Jason Statham Converts To Islam by nura15(m): 2:30pm On Nov 07, 2016
asalimpo:
Maybe, He's aiming for the muslim market.
They might patronise his films more if they think he's muslim.
ALAHUAKBAR
Re: Jason Statham Converts To Islam by alBHAGDADI: 5:18pm On Nov 07, 2016
Islamic propaganda.
Re: Jason Statham Converts To Islam by jimiksplace: 1:03am On Nov 19, 2017
INJESUSNAME:

show me how many Muslims av killed or kidnapped young girls in your area or number of churches that was blown up by a Muslim in your street..you are claiming what u don't knw..relate to what you see around you not d stories they make you believe on television
Re: Jason Statham Converts To Islam by Nobody: 5:48am On Nov 19, 2017
I wonder why y'all celebrate this religion conversion thing.
FFS...

Re: Jason Statham Converts To Islam by kevoh(m): 5:52am On Nov 19, 2017
Lol...No records of this guy converting. Infact, he doesn't talk much about religion.
Re: Jason Statham Converts To Islam by olibeans: 9:04pm On Oct 28, 2023
Islam has taken over Europe through infiltration of refugees especially with France and thats why the UK pulled out of the EU so they can control their boarders
Re: Jason Statham Converts To Islam by LordReed(m): 6:50am On Oct 29, 2023
kayodekb:
Qosim Bn Hussain
1 March ·
If you remember a film
called transporter, this
man was that popular
driver in that film, but
is the case,
because Islam is growing
bigger.

Funny how no reputable news outlet is carrying this news.

I didn't even see that this ewas from 2016. Fake news.

(1) (Reply)

Seminarian Slumped And Died While Acting Passion Of Christ Drama In Imo (photo) / Fake Jesus, Michael Job Is Not Dead (photos) / Paul Enenche's 2021 Prophecies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.