Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,484 members, 7,816,147 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

See The Reply A Girl Gave To A Fraudster(snapshots) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Reply A Girl Gave To A Fraudster(snapshots) (867 Views)

Governor Dankwambo Condemns BBNaija: See The Reply He Got / Breakdown Of $6.9billion Paris Club Refund To 36 States, FCT (snapshots) / See The Reply EFCC Gave To A Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Reply A Girl Gave To A Fraudster(snapshots) by Rotjijatau(m): 4:59pm On Jan 13, 2017
What do you think guys

Re: See The Reply A Girl Gave To A Fraudster(snapshots) by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jan 13, 2017
grin
Re: See The Reply A Girl Gave To A Fraudster(snapshots) by DTOBS(m): 5:14pm On Jan 13, 2017
grin
Re: See The Reply A Girl Gave To A Fraudster(snapshots) by ufuosman(m): 6:12pm On Jan 13, 2017
And the blessings has be deactivated forever.
Re: See The Reply A Girl Gave To A Fraudster(snapshots) by mikeycharles(m): 8:32am On Apr 27, 2017
epic reply grin
Re: See The Reply A Girl Gave To A Fraudster(snapshots) by jieta: 8:35am On Apr 27, 2017
savagely wicked
Re: See The Reply A Girl Gave To A Fraudster(snapshots) by queencalipso(f): 8:44am On Apr 27, 2017
Lolx!!! This fraudsters don't know that this method is outdated...
Re: See The Reply A Girl Gave To A Fraudster(snapshots) by CharlotteThomas: 6:30pm On Jul 27, 2017
That was really a great counter message from the phone owner. There are many fraud calls and message which confuses the customer a lot. I was suppose to buy dissertation through my bank credit card which I own, in some cases I really think that this is genuine call. But, one thing is that you personally go to your branch and verify it.

(1) (Reply)

Opposition To Buhari, Apc Will Affect Our Political Future – Okorocha Warns Igbo / Amaechi’s Aide Replies Reno: “you’re A Zookeeper; / Magu Must Go , APC Senators Insists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.