Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,691 members, 7,831,145 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

Opposition To Buhari, Apc Will Affect Our Political Future – Okorocha Warns Igbo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opposition To Buhari, Apc Will Affect Our Political Future – Okorocha Warns Igbo (868 Views)

2019: Remain In Abuja, You’ll Be Stoned – Okorocha Warns Udenwa / Stop Drinking Garri – Governor Okorocha Warns Imo Residents Over Lassa Fever / Take Quit Notice Serious, MASSOB Warns Igbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opposition To Buhari, Apc Will Affect Our Political Future – Okorocha Warns Igbo by Charidon: 7:56pm On Jan 21, 2017
Imo State Governor, Rochas Okorocha of Imo has stated that that the political future of the Igbo race can only be guaranteed in the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC).

Okorocha, who is the Chairman of APC Governors’ Forum, said that South-East could not afford to be in opposition party, and urged all Igbos living outside the zone to join the APC.

A statement by his Chief Press Secretary, Sam Onwuemeodo, on Saturday, said “All indigenes of the South-East geopolitical zone should seize the opportunity offered to them by the ongoing registration of APC members across the nation and register in mass in the party.” read more:
https://www.igodotv.com/2017/01/21/opposition-to-buhari-apc-will-affect-our-political-future-okorocha-warns-igbos/
Re: Opposition To Buhari, Apc Will Affect Our Political Future – Okorocha Warns Igbo by Ten12(m): 8:04pm On Jan 21, 2017
when it is one party system then it's no longer democracy that reason is enough not to join APC...for me

1 Like

Re: Opposition To Buhari, Apc Will Affect Our Political Future – Okorocha Warns Igbo by Sunnymatey(m): 8:08pm On Jan 21, 2017
Mr Pot Belly, sharap ur mouth evry 9jarian must not belong to one political party.

2 Likes

Re: Opposition To Buhari, Apc Will Affect Our Political Future – Okorocha Warns Igbo by Splashme: 8:09pm On Jan 21, 2017
Does Buhari govt hold any future for Nigeria?Okorocha is known to talk carelessly
Re: Opposition To Buhari, Apc Will Affect Our Political Future – Okorocha Warns Igbo by darknetcom: 8:11pm On Jan 21, 2017
Ten12:
when it is one party system then it's no longer democracy that reason is enough not to join APC...for me

he told you now...not that you get bitter in 2019..

allighn ya selves now,join buhari or keep on disappointed...

only the votes of the south east is not enough to win...

better position igbos in apc now or igbos will have nothing to say in the future..

you can only get biafra through war...
harm security agents,they will harm you back...tit for tat...

fee dee fee was in charge for 16years!...
what make una think apc could not be in charge for the next 16years,baffles me..

not all nigerians think like igbos...
Re: Opposition To Buhari, Apc Will Affect Our Political Future – Okorocha Warns Igbo by Ten12(m): 8:22pm On Jan 21, 2017
darknetcom:

he told you now...not that you get bitter in 2019..

allighn ya selves now,join buhari or keep on disappointed...

only the votes of the south east is not enough to win...

better position igbos in apc now or igbos will have nothing to say in the future..

you can only get biafra through war...
harm security agents,they will harm you back...tit for tat...

fee dee fee was in charge for 16years!...
what make una think apc could not be in charge for the next 16years,baffles me..

not all nigerians think like igbos...

Who is talking about biafra, do I sound like I care about ipob? At a time bro tinubu had only one state to bargain with and that is the beauty of democracy...i talk as a person and not a region....one party system will not mean well for our young democracy. Thank you
Re: Opposition To Buhari, Apc Will Affect Our Political Future – Okorocha Warns Igbo by darknetcom: 8:24pm On Jan 21, 2017
Ten12:

Who is talking about biafra, do I sound like I care about ipob? At a time bro tinubu had only one state to bargain with and that is the beauty of democracy...i talk as a person and not a region....one party system will not mean well for our young democracy. Thank you

but you remember,fee dee fee was in charge for 16years..??...do you saw that as okay to young democracy..??...
Re: Opposition To Buhari, Apc Will Affect Our Political Future – Okorocha Warns Igbo by lovat(m): 8:52pm On Jan 21, 2017
Okorocha you are mad, you are very mad
Re: Opposition To Buhari, Apc Will Affect Our Political Future – Okorocha Warns Igbo by Ten12(m): 9:05pm On Jan 21, 2017
darknetcom:

but you remember,fee dee fee was in charge for 16years..??...do you saw that as okay to young democracy..??...

Am trying so hard to maintain a very healthy and objective discussion why can't you try and do same. Have I said am a PDP person and by the way PDP provided a level playing field for apc hence you can boost of wining a presidential election as an opposition party..
Re: Opposition To Buhari, Apc Will Affect Our Political Future – Okorocha Warns Igbo by Corrinthians(m): 9:36pm On Jan 21, 2017
Ten12:
There's a difference between opposition and hatred. What igbos are doing is spreading nothing but lies and hatred against the President simply because he defeated their preferred candidate in an election.

As is that wasnt enough, they came up with a terrorist group called LiePod whose sole purpose is spreading inflammable propaganda just to derail the government of the day.

Okorocha shouldnt disturb himself. As for me, my mind is made up. If God blesses me with longevity and i live to see an igbo presidency, i would make sure i create a thousand blogs to rubbish every single gesture of the government, be it good or bad. The lies i'd tell against her ehn, even LiePod would me amazed.

Igbos should continue their "opposition", karma is taking notes. grin

(1) (Reply)

Junaid To Presidency: Stop Lying To Nigerians About Buhari’s Health / Photo: Boko Haram Paid Me N200 For Suicide Bombing Mission – 18-year-old girl / Rally Like Never Before Holding Tomorrow (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.