Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,955 members, 7,810,644 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:36 PM

BREAKING NEWS: Barcelona Sack Director After Messi Comments - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / BREAKING NEWS: Barcelona Sack Director After Messi Comments (2834 Views)

Pogba's Reaction After Messi's Goal. The Look On His Face Is Epic! / Man United fans mock De Gea after Messi's shot slipped under him / See The PHOTO Trending On Social Media After Messi Missed A Crucial Penalty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING NEWS: Barcelona Sack Director After Messi Comments by oshotemi19: 6:50pm On Jan 13, 2017
BREAKING NEWS: Barcelona sack director after Messi comments
13 January 2017
Barcelona have sacked director Pere Gratacos following comments he made about Lionel Messi.
Gratacos, the director of training and education at Camp Nou and a key figure in the running of the famous La Masia youth system, suggested on Friday that Messi would not be the same player without his stellar team-mates' support.
"Barcelona are not here only because of Messi," he said at the draw for the Copa del Rey quarter-finals.
"He's very important but it was the team who won [against Athletic Bilbao in the last 16]. Without Neymar, Luis Suarez, [Andres] Iniesta, [Gerard] Pique and the others, he wouldn't be such a good player."
Barca have taken swift action following those remarks, which they stress "do not coincide with those of the club".
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Barcelona Sack Director After Messi Comments by Paulpaulpaul(m): 7:17pm On Jan 13, 2017
Yes, how dare him yab Messi the spirit of Football . Serves him rght
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Barcelona Sack Director After Messi Comments by Icon79(m): 7:22pm On Jan 13, 2017
You do not say shis against the best footballer of all of time and get away with it. So that serves him right!

People never learn: Luiz Enrique once wanted to show that he's in charge and started Messi on the bench. Do you all remember what happened? The man almost lost his job for that crap. You don't mess with the best footballer of all time. Pep learned that lesson early in his career, that's why he lasted at Barca.

O pari

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Barcelona Sack Director After Messi Comments by sleepyeyez(m): 8:18pm On Jan 13, 2017
Dats y dey sacked him? Dumb club? Messi na god? So person no go fit talk again? Dey r only sendin d wong message to messi's team mates. Thank God messi doesn't seem to be d haughty type or dem for dey sack person on d regular cos of him. Come to think of it, was d man lying? Oya let messi prove to us he can thrive in other leagues without d barca system by leavin d club . Let's see him muster enough courage to put on his adventure boots like christiano ronaldo did with portugal,england n spain

6 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Barcelona Sack Director After Messi Comments by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jan 13, 2017
That'd commendable of Barca. I see a lot of envy in the director's speech. P
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Barcelona Sack Director After Messi Comments by peterd53(m): 9:08pm On Jan 13, 2017
sleepyeyez:
Dats y dey sacked him? Dumb club? Messi na god? So person no go fit talk again? Dey r only sendin d wong message to messi's team mates. Thank God messi doesn't seem to be d haughty type or dem for dey sack person on d regular cos of him. Come to think of it, was d man lying? Oya let messi prove to us he can thrive in other leagues without d barca system by leavin d club . Let's see him muster enough courage to put on his adventure boots like christiano ronaldo did with portugal,england n spain

u know nothing
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Barcelona Sack Director After Messi Comments by sleepyeyez(m): 9:33pm On Jan 13, 2017
peterd53:

u know nothing

See dis simpleton. Common sense demands dat u at least counteract my points with urs. Bt I guess dat wld b askin ur brain for too much

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Barcelona Sack Director After Messi Comments by Chukwumeremeze(m): 9:52pm On Jan 13, 2017
sleepyeyez:

I totally support your opinion bro, and i find nothing degrading about the director's comments.

Sacking him in respect of his comment simply implies that other Barca team members are totally useless and collective wastes of pitch space.

..wetin concern me sef.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Barcelona Sack Director After Messi Comments by sleepyeyez(m): 10:33pm On Jan 13, 2017
Chukwumeremeze:

I totally support your opinion bro, and i find nothing degrading about the director's comments.

Sacking him in respect of his comment simply implies that other Barca team members are totally useless and collective wastes of pitch space.

..wetin concern me sef.

D mata weak me reach my bone marrow. Dude was only tryna giv a shout out to d other members who r also important components of d team but d messi worshippers didn't get it. Poor man

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Barcelona Sack Director After Messi Comments by peterd53(m): 10:24am On Jan 14, 2017
sleepyeyez:

See dis simpleton. Common sense demands dat u at least counteract my points with urs. Bt I guess dat wld b askin ur brain for too much so d easy way out wld b a one liner

I don't need a prophet 2 tell me "violence flows through ur veins". I guess u only went 2 school 2 acquire insult as a degree. mind u, u 're nt a fool but a block head
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Barcelona Sack Director After Messi Comments by dudebuck: 6:38pm On Jan 14, 2017
sleepyeyez:

D mata weak me reach my bone marrow. Dude was only tryna giv a shout out to d other members who r also important components of d team but d messi worshippers didn't get it. Poor man
You don't have brain, how can messi and his fans be wrong? They are always, always right, even if he misses an open goal, messi will always be right. They believe that Iniesta is a waste of space, well, the curropt Blatter is gone. I am waiting for him to win copa america.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Barcelona Sack Director After Messi Comments by sleepyeyez(m): 7:22pm On Jan 14, 2017
dudebuck:
You don't have brain, how can messi and his fans be wrong? They are always, always right, even if he misses an open goal, messi will always be right. They believe that Iniesta is a waste of space, well, the curropt Blatter is gone. I am waiting for him to win copa america.

Jus negodu what dis one is saying. Piecing 2geda unrelated points like donald trump. From messi topic to sepp blatter.
And did u jus say messi n his fans can't ever b wrong bt always right?
Smh.Even people with degenerative brain cells r now on nairaland
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Barcelona Sack Director After Messi Comments by sleepyeyez(m): 7:26pm On Jan 14, 2017
peterd53:

I don't need a prophet 2 tell me "violence flows through ur veins". I guess u only went 2 school 2 acquire insult as a degree. mind u, u 're nt a fool but a block head

And uv made urself a better man by engaging in d same act,abi? Odeh

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Barcelona Sack Director After Messi Comments by peterd53(m): 8:27pm On Jan 14, 2017
sleepyeyez:

And uv made urself a better man by engaging in d same act,abi? Odeh

lol as expected! ur statement didn't only confirm dat u can't make a statement without an insult but also prove me right of calling u a block head
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Barcelona Sack Director After Messi Comments by dudebuck: 10:43pm On Jan 14, 2017
sleepyeyez:

Jus negodu what dis one is saying. Piecing 2geda unrelated points like donald trump. From messi topic to sepp blatter.
And did u jus say messi n his fans can't ever b wrong bt always right?
Smh.Even people with degenerative brain cells r now on nairaland
Is that not what i just said? berca moronic fans can never be wrong, especially when it comes to messi, any ways we will be alive and see messi win la copa America, useless people. Even Christiano Ronaldo can be criticised, never messi, while we all know that it Iniesta the real engine of fc Barcelona. I don't hate Messi at all, what i hate is the nonsensical logic of his MORONIC fans, especially the ones like you.
BTW Donald Trump is POTUS, last time i checked he argued his way to the Whitehouse, you loosers were defeated fair and square, accept the defeat, stop whinnig and move on, He is the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT THEN HUG A WET LIVE TRANSFORMER.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Barcelona Sack Director After Messi Comments by sleepyeyez(m): 8:52am On Jan 15, 2017
dudebuck:
Is that not what i just said? berca moronic fans can never be wrong, especially when it comes to messi, any ways we will be alive and see messi win la copa America, useless people. Even Christiano Ronaldo can be criticised, never messi, while we all know that it Iniesta the real engine of fc Barcelona. I don't hate Messi at all, what i hate is the nonsensical logic of his MORONIC fans, especially the ones like you.
BTW Donald Trump is POTUS, last time i checked he argued his way to the Whitehouse, you loosers were defeated fair and square, accept the defeat, stop whinnig and move on, He is the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT THEN HUG A WET LIVE TRANSFORMER.

Lol. Dis one well at all? How my write-up take show say I be messi fan? Abeg go back to the psych ward wey u escape from.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Barcelona Sack Director After Messi Comments by dacovajnr: 9:44am On Jan 15, 2017
I don't Think Such Statement warranty any form of sacking...There's no way a play would perform without the efforts of His Teammates Can only messi dribble 11players and score alone..That's the point the man is trying to prove..Well maybe the guy had spoken in English which they didn't seemed to understood undecided
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Barcelona Sack Director After Messi Comments by peterd53(m): 10:54am On Jan 15, 2017
dudebuck:

lol inesta d engine rum. u pple will always find silly excuses just 2 invalidate d fact dat "messi is d best". plz tell me d season inesta clock double digit in term of assist only in last liga. I will b waiting 4 ur response
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Barcelona Sack Director After Messi Comments by dudebuck: 12:01pm On Jan 15, 2017
sleepyeyez:

Lol. Dis one well at all? How my write-up take show say I be messi fan? Abeg go back to the psych ward wey u escape from.
Then why are spending this much amount defending him? i ran out of the same psych ward you are chained in.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Barcelona Sack Director After Messi Comments by dudebuck: 12:04pm On Jan 15, 2017
peterd53:

lol inesta d engine rum. u pple will always find silly excuses just 2 invalidate d fact dat "messi is d best". plz tell me d season inesta clock double digit in term of assist only in last liga. I will b waiting 4 ur response
i am waiting for his copa America trophy, c ronaldo won the last euro, while your god was crying like a kid hahahahahahahahahaha

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Barcelona Sack Director After Messi Comments by peterd53(m): 12:10pm On Jan 15, 2017
dudebuck:
i amount-' waiting for his copa America trophy, c ronaldo won the last euro, while your god was crying like a kid

lol jst lyk I earlier said, u will always find silly excuses( crying like a kid) to invalidate d fact dat messi is d best!! I thought we were talking abt inesta being d engine rum. guess u 're a Ronaldo fanatic
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Barcelona Sack Director After Messi Comments by dudebuck: 12:17pm On Jan 15, 2017
peterd53:

lol jst lyk I earlier said, u will always find silly excuses( crying like a kid) to invalidate d fact dat messi is d best!! I thought we were talking abt inesta being d engine rum. guess u 're a Ronaldo fanatic
Sorry I am a mancunian, You saw a picture of your god crying like a kid, why doubt again naa? seeing is believing.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Barcelona Sack Director After Messi Comments by peterd53(m): 12:40pm On Jan 15, 2017
dudebuck:
Sorry I am a mancunian, You saw a picture of your god crying like a kid, why doubt again naa? seeing is believing.

no wonder, wat else should I expect 4rm u. at least he stood up 2 d occasion, wer was ur ronaldo @ d two final he plays @ San euro (anonymous) and @ Euro, a coward faking injury. well 2016 was his year, made 4 him .
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Barcelona Sack Director After Messi Comments by dudebuck: 12:49pm On Jan 15, 2017
peterd53:

no wonder, wat else should I expect 4rm u. at least he stood up 2 d occasion, wer was ur ronaldo @ d two final he plays @ San euro (anonymous) and @ Euro, a coward faking injury. well 2016 was his year, made 4 him .
I am not a ronaldo fan, I just want you to know that each football player is unique, Ronado de lima won, copa America, World Cup, and various leagues but not the champions league, but he is still a huge legend, the best football player is dead his name is Alfredo Di Stefano. He was the complete football player that won almost everything winable both as a player and a coach, but indomie generation will say it is a lie.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Barcelona Sack Director After Messi Comments by sleepyeyez(m): 10:28am On Jan 16, 2017
peterd53:

lol as expected! ur statement didn't only confirm dat u can't make a statement without an insult but also prove me right of calling u a block head

E be like say Wetin I tel am pain am well well. Oya sorry

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Barcelona Sack Director After Messi Comments by sleepyeyez(m): 10:39am On Jan 16, 2017
dudebuck:
Then why are spending this much amount defending him? i ran out of the same psych ward you are chained in.

"Amount"? Lol. Bros which technical school u go? U gats go back ask dem for refund
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Barcelona Sack Director After Messi Comments by dudebuck: 12:17pm On Jan 16, 2017
sleepyeyez:

"Amount"? Lol. Bros which technical school u go? U gats go back ask dem for refund
I actually meant amount of energy, I was at a meeting when I typed it, I was trying to pay attention and type at the same time.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Barcelona Sack Director After Messi Comments by sleepyeyez(m): 1:08pm On Jan 16, 2017
dudebuck:
I actually meant amount of energy, I was at a meeting when I typed it, I was trying to pay attention and type at the same time.

Lol. Abeg na lie jor. U don carry phone give ur neighbour pikin make e help u type reply. Better follow me type for pidgin.

(1) (Reply)

'if Messi Wins, It'll Be The Most Busted Ballon D'or In History. / 2006/2007 Premiership: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly / Novak Djokovic Beats Roger Federer To Win ATP World Title

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.