Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,038 members, 7,814,548 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

2006/2007 Premiership: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 2006/2007 Premiership: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly (2837 Views)

Man Utd Has Won The Premiership (2006/2007 Season) / 2006/2007 Premiership Of No Excuse / Who Wins The English Premiership For 2006 /2007 Season? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

2006/2007 Premiership: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly by Akolawole(m): 2:53pm On May 27, 2007
With Premiership concluded, the weekends now looks boring.

To make up for the break, Lets revisit what happen in the just concluded season.

The thread is for everyone, every team including premiership Remnants ( Recall Christino supports Borough).

Let me kick start with bashing of my Coach.

Jose claimed to have wone 6 trophies but in my own opinion its 5 trophies plus charity shield. i cant remember when charity shield became trophy. I might be wrong.

2) Is Harry Redknap the new Sam Allardyce? He keep on signing tired legs daily.

3) When is Mr Wenger going to trust and play Theo in his rightful position
Re: 2006/2007 Premiership: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly by mukina2: 3:02pm On May 27, 2007
3) When is Mr Wenger going to trust and play Theo in his rightful position

if you hadnt named him . i would have been surprised cheesy
Re: 2006/2007 Premiership: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly by kitaun(m): 5:27pm On May 27, 2007
Same here!!!
Re: 2006/2007 Premiership: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly by Akolawole(m): 9:54pm On May 27, 2007
@Kitaun and Muki

If the response came from other gunners i will be suprised.

[size=14pt]Is Mr wenger's name immune from being mentioned?[/size]

I have just started
Re: 2006/2007 Premiership: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly by kitaun(m): 11:00pm On May 27, 2007
So, uncle kola: what have u ever started on Wenger that u ever finished?? What a joke! Next gist jare . .
Re: 2006/2007 Premiership: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly by mukina2: 12:21am On May 28, 2007
abeg ask am grin

he loves our manager but refuses to say so cheesy

wenger is that bomb .

if i search for all Kola's thread on wenger Nl go crash grin
Re: 2006/2007 Premiership: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly by Akolawole(m): 12:31am On May 28, 2007
Wengermania

What is wrong with writing on him?

Did i abuse him?
Re: 2006/2007 Premiership: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly by debosky(m): 12:32am On May 28, 2007
1)Bad - Gallas keeps running his mouth off about his team-mates, when he should've focused more on his own job (he caused the goal against chelsea at The Emirates as well as missed a free header at the other side)

2) Ugly - Baptista confirmed he is the worst brazillian ever to play for the gunners, no one will miss him, except the fans in the stand behind the goal who keep getting free premiership balls whenever he shoots

3) Beautiful - RVP played like half the season, but scored 4 of the most beautiful goals for the gunners this season, my pick being the volley against charlton - sheer magic and artistry

4) Ugliest - ever dependable Kolo losing it at the Carling Cup final - that probably cost us the FA cup exit and maybe 3rd place in the prem.

5) Maureen whining about fixtures favoring MU, Wenger accusing ref of lying and Fergie blaming FA for their CL loss - managers should focus on their footie and not play the blame game with the league administrators.
Re: 2006/2007 Premiership: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly by Akolawole(m): 12:35am On May 28, 2007
@Debosky

Did remember Mr Wenger and SAF complained abot fixtures as well?
Re: 2006/2007 Premiership: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly by mukina2: 12:39am On May 28, 2007
write more about Lips cheesy

leave wenger to us
Re: 2006/2007 Premiership: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly by debosky(m): 12:40am On May 28, 2007
@ AK

I know they did, I was just mentioning a different complaint by each manager - the message is still the same, face your footie and your club and your success will come. Wenger complained about penalties, wrong decisions, so did Maureen. on the average, unless a decision shifts things in clear favor of another team, thins usually balance out. your team should be your prime concern
Re: 2006/2007 Premiership: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly by Akolawole(m): 12:51am On May 28, 2007
debosky:

@ AK

I know they did, I was just mentioning a different complaint by each manager - the message is still the same, face your footie and your club and your success will come. Wenger complained about penalties, wrong decisions, so did Maureen. on the average, unless a decision shifts things in clear favor of another team, thins usually balance out. your team should be your prime concern

Baba himself!
Re: 2006/2007 Premiership: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly by Iman3(m): 1:09am On May 28, 2007
@Kitaun and Muki

Abeg,Wenger na una papa?
debosky:

@ AK

Why should Wenger complain about pens when Arse got more pens than Utd and Chelski combined?

The ugly for me was the Premiership decision to let off West Ham for their regulatory breach

The bad was the sacking of Stuart Pearce

The good was us winning the Prem grin We fully deserved it
Re: 2006/2007 Premiership: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly by salehm(m): 10:43am On May 28, 2007
@Kola
You don start with your anti Arsenal stuffs again abi?
Re: 2006/2007 Premiership: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly by kitaun(m): 11:20am On May 28, 2007
Kola, debosky be ur baba?? Hehehe . .4play, shut d f*ck up if u aint got d balls 2 declare u r I-man!!
Re: 2006/2007 Premiership: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly by tosinadeda: 11:41am On May 28, 2007
Ugly: the epl champs disgraced the whole english football after crumbling like a pack of cards in the cl semis
Re: 2006/2007 Premiership: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly by tosinadeda: 11:43am On May 28, 2007
Good:McACARTHY of blackburn scoring 18 goals in his 1st season
Re: 2006/2007 Premiership: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly by mukina2: 1:39pm On May 28, 2007
I-Man leave me alone o tongue

i'm still waiting on Akola's campaign on wenger cool
Re: 2006/2007 Premiership: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly by Akolawole(m): 3:38pm On May 28, 2007
@Muki

Na me and you today.

I have all the time today

Wait, i will start soon but i dont want to go offtopic on this thread.
Re: 2006/2007 Premiership: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly by Imani(f): 4:04pm On May 28, 2007
kitaun:

Kola, debosky be your baba?? Hehehe . .4play, shut d f*ck up if u aint got d balls 2 declare you're I-man!!

I-man is certainly 4play.

I think he chose the name 'I-man' which looks and sounds like imani because he thinks i am impersonating his girlfriend.

@I-man,

I am sure coco29 doesn't have the rights to that picture i have on my profile and she can't be the only one with good taste in arts.
Re: 2006/2007 Premiership: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly by Akolawole(m): 4:11pm On May 28, 2007
Congratulations once again to Manchester United.

If Not for you, the league will once again be a one-horse race.

Though you guys cancel my proposed Chelsea party originally schedule for august in Ibadan. cry

## There is one and only Coach who develop young chaps in England and the man is Baba Alex. Ryan Giggs, Paul Scholes kiss, Neville et al##

I am also happy to hear Baba's comment son Chelsea's rivalry. He said " No team has give him such hell before , "
Re: 2006/2007 Premiership: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly by Akolawole(m): 4:14pm On May 28, 2007
Imani:

I think he chose the name 'I-man' which looks and sounds like imani because he thinks i am impersonating his girlfriend.

@I-man,

I am sure coco29 doesn't have the rights to that picture i have on my profile and she can't be the only one with good taste in arts.

Ha Iman

When did you become a trouble maker?

Meet me up on YIM jare [ I HOPE MUKI NO READ THIS O]
Re: 2006/2007 Premiership: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly by Iman3(m): 4:18pm On May 28, 2007
Imani:

Either that or it could be the nickname of Don Imus a la "nappy headed hoes"
Re: 2006/2007 Premiership: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly by Imani(f): 4:21pm On May 28, 2007
I-man:

Either that or it could be the nickname of Don Imus a la "nappy headed hoes"

@4Play

Hmmm lipsrsealed   

I rest my case.
Re: 2006/2007 Premiership: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly by Akolawole(m): 7:04pm On May 28, 2007
Premiership Team of the year: Up till now, i still can believe, Ricardo Cavaliho and ESSIENtial Michael did not make the team.

@Gunners

Who is your Player of the year?

In my opinion, it should be Gilberto or Kolo Toure.
Re: 2006/2007 Premiership: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly by kitaun(m): 7:12pm On May 28, 2007
@Akola

I wonder what you watched all season

Akolawole:

Premiership Team of the year: Up till now, i still can believe, Ricardo Cavaliho and ESSIENtial Michael did not make the team.

@Gunners

Who is your Player of the year?

In my opinion, it should be Gilberto or Kolo Toure.

you may have been right on the other 3 players but KOLO I ASK AGAIN KOLOMENTAL?? shocked angry
Re: 2006/2007 Premiership: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly by Akolawole(m): 9:09pm On May 28, 2007
@Kitaun

What has Toure done wrong this season?
Re: 2006/2007 Premiership: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly by kitaun(m): 9:29pm On May 28, 2007
did you read Debosky's post at all? undecided
Re: 2006/2007 Premiership: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly by somze(f): 9:36pm On May 28, 2007
Good - Ronaldo, Drogba, Giggs, Essien, Scholes, Cech, Tevez, Berbatov
Bad - Shevy, Baptista, Gallas
Ugly - Arsene and Pardew almost fighting grin would have really loved to see them have a go at it.
Re: 2006/2007 Premiership: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly by mukina2: 10:54pm On May 28, 2007
Akolawole:

@Muki

Na me and you today.

I have all the time today

Wait, i will start soon but i don't want to go offtopic on this thread.

am here now .you have dissappeared grin

come back i dnt bite tongue

i saw that o .Imani becareful o lipsrsealed
Re: 2006/2007 Premiership: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly by Akolawole(m): 12:33am On May 29, 2007
mukina2:

i saw that o .Imani becareful o lipsrsealed

Wetin concern you with Imani_Akolawole.

Imani is a gunner

Akola is a blue grin
Re: 2006/2007 Premiership: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly by debosky(m): 4:12am On May 29, 2007
Baba AK you don join the romancers on the sports threads?

anyways Carvalho made the team of the season by the FA/Actim

http://www.premierleague.com/fapl.rac?command=forwardOnly&nextPage=teamOfTheSeason

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Look At What Manchester United Players Are Doing After Mancity Match / N'golo Kante's Possessions And Wealth In Danger. / How Does It Work On Www.1960bet.ng/odds/registration/affiliate40498

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.