Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,305 members, 7,815,555 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

Meet The HND 2 Student Who Suits Up To Sell Snacks In School - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Meet The HND 2 Student Who Suits Up To Sell Snacks In School (849 Views)

Ibrahim Waziri Jnr: The HND Graduate From Nigeria Who Earned A Phd In America / Clarification message about the Federal Government Scrapping The HND. / JSS 2 Student Impregnated By Her Vice Principal, Delivers A Baby In Minna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The HND 2 Student Who Suits Up To Sell Snacks In School by sugarbelly: 8:24pm On Jan 13, 2017
According to Adeleke Abiodun, a student of kwara State Polytechnic who took the photo, the young man in the photo dresses nicely daily to sell his snacks in school.

Adeleke wrote:
This guy dresses cool and cute. He sells snacks. He inspires us with his dressing and mode of speaking fluent English.

We both school at Kwara State Polytechnic, Ilorin. He's an HND 2 student, but I dont know his name. I saw him in school today again and I felt like oh this guy killed it again!!!."

Source: http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2017/01/meet-hnd-2-student-who-suits-up-to-sell.html

lalasticlala

Re: Meet The HND 2 Student Who Suits Up To Sell Snacks In School by sugarbelly: 8:25pm On Jan 13, 2017
cool
Re: Meet The HND 2 Student Who Suits Up To Sell Snacks In School by Jafar1: 8:26pm On Jan 13, 2017
REAL HUSSLE
Re: Meet The HND 2 Student Who Suits Up To Sell Snacks In School by CyberGypsy(m): 8:33pm On Jan 13, 2017
learn a vocation you won't learn.. You see your life undecided
Re: Meet The HND 2 Student Who Suits Up To Sell Snacks In School by refiner(f): 8:34pm On Jan 13, 2017
Awwww...Sooo beautiful

May God bless his hustle...

And tho IDGF crew...u guys should better give a fvck oo cos for someone to humble himself just to finance his education by selling snacks,it ain't easy...the shame and side talks will be on the rise...

May I never be in this condition,in order to finance my education...amen

#GodBlessMyParents....
Re: Meet The HND 2 Student Who Suits Up To Sell Snacks In School by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jan 13, 2017
is tertiary education in Nigeria a complete waste of time??
Re: Meet The HND 2 Student Who Suits Up To Sell Snacks In School by hernandson(m): 9:51pm On Jan 13, 2017
na so
Re: Meet The HND 2 Student Who Suits Up To Sell Snacks In School by olayinkaayinde(m): 10:59pm On Jan 13, 2017
Abbey you are sighted.

(1) (Reply)

Career Opportunities For Business Administrators / My Experience Yesterday At My Jamb Centre / Uni-jos Post-utme 2017: Screening, Cut-off Mark And Registration Details

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.