Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,078 members, 7,818,231 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

The Reason Mmm Will Continue Working Perfectly - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / The Reason Mmm Will Continue Working Perfectly (1018 Views)

MMM Will Not Return Until FEBRUARY. / Opinion Poll MMM (will U PH If U Get Matched On Jan14th) / MMM Will Survive! The Spirit Is High!! Two People Paid Me Today!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Reason Mmm Will Continue Working Perfectly by WinkWrld: 11:10pm On Jan 13, 2017
The reason mmm will not stop is because
Payment(GH) is done in stages and probably going to be matched by just a few top management staffs
Payment is categorized already and the people that come first are the majority. Small money(poor people)
By the time he gets to paying the rich ones, the poor people will already be satisfied and prefer to invest further.
At that point MMM will have enough money to match the richer ones and the cycle continues.
Very simple. No hassle
Mavrodi can afford to bring out 10million dollars which is about 2billion naira, to ensure continuity
I assure you he will not spend upto 5 million dollars before mmm engine resumes running efficiently
And mmm will now be trusted even more.
His money will triple in less than 6week
Re: The Reason Mmm Will Continue Working Perfectly by ekanDamie: 11:42pm On Jan 13, 2017
u really lack sense. am ashamed of u really.
Re: The Reason Mmm Will Continue Working Perfectly by Alabi324(m): 11:53pm On Jan 13, 2017
I think u lack knowledge.
Re: The Reason Mmm Will Continue Working Perfectly by Drogo(m): 11:57pm On Jan 13, 2017
Human being with the brain of a fowl
Re: The Reason Mmm Will Continue Working Perfectly by oladayo63(m): 9:02am On Jan 14, 2017
I'm a participant, but this your analysis is wack! undecided
Re: The Reason Mmm Will Continue Working Perfectly by Drclassic(m): 11:00am On Jan 14, 2017
Who is the "He" you are talking about.Remember no money comes from the "He" that you are saying here.All money is payed by someone that will PH

(1) (Reply)

$100 Worth Of Bitcoin For Sale / The Truth About MMM Testimonials / 5 Simple Steps To Buy And Hold Cryptocurrencies Like Bitcoin And Ethereum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.