Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Troops Kill Boko Haram Terrorists In Kangarwa,Borno State(Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Troops Kill Boko Haram Terrorists In Kangarwa,Borno State(Photos) (20529 Views)

Hunters Kill Boko Haram Commanders In Adamawa State(photos) / Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Commander During Raid (Photos) / CTJF Kill Boko Haram Terrorists During Raid. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Troops Kill Boko Haram Terrorists In Kangarwa,Borno State(Photos) by orunto27: 7:58am On Jan 14, 2017
Very good. Our troops are now performing and showing evidences of their performance.
Re: Troops Kill Boko Haram Terrorists In Kangarwa,Borno State(Photos) by Samirana360(m): 7:58am On Jan 14, 2017
Ok
Re: Troops Kill Boko Haram Terrorists In Kangarwa,Borno State(Photos) by streetzdreamz(m): 7:58am On Jan 14, 2017
when you look at Isis and boko harams members, there is a difference in their wears and looks, BH members are always malnourished, dressed in rags!!makes me wonder the height of hypnotism or brain washing that's fueling this miscreants,who funds them,who feeds them?why are they even still fighting? so many questions with no single answer........kudos to the military.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Troops Kill Boko Haram Terrorists In Kangarwa,Borno State(Photos) by nofuckz(m): 8:04am On Jan 14, 2017
they got 10 lives so dey keep cumin back nah anyways kudos to our people on kaki or watrrva.
;Dthey got 10 lives so dey keep cumin back nah anyways kudos to our people on kaki or watrrva.
Re: Troops Kill Boko Haram Terrorists In Kangarwa,Borno State(Photos) by Mayflowa(m): 8:07am On Jan 14, 2017
AfonjasMustDie:

Oh, the Nigerian army do have an account on Nairaland

There was a press release by the Nigerian Army on their website without pictures. The OP here reported the press release on nairaland and added online picture to make it more attractive. The only picture the army probably have on their website is the ammunitions picture. Of course, the army won't just be circulating dead men pix on their web page. Do you get now?
Re: Troops Kill Boko Haram Terrorists In Kangarwa,Borno State(Photos) by Nobody: 8:10am On Jan 14, 2017
this people them no dey finished ni? See how Shekau brainwashed these young individual like this? wasted sperm
Re: Troops Kill Boko Haram Terrorists In Kangarwa,Borno State(Photos) by lonelydora: 8:10am On Jan 14, 2017
AfonjasMustDie:
How many times will i see this same picture ??

You're busy killing innocent people while Shekau is busy swallowing Amala and Ewedu with his master Buhari in Aso rock

If this government really wants to tackle this Boko haram problem, they should evacuate innocent citizens and use aircrafts to bomb the shiit out of Borno state

As simple as that.
Re: Troops Kill Boko Haram Terrorists In Kangarwa,Borno State(Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 8:28am On Jan 14, 2017
Boko has come to stay...As long as northerners r there...they must follow d foot step their king
Re: Troops Kill Boko Haram Terrorists In Kangarwa,Borno State(Photos) by Drdreyy: 8:29am On Jan 14, 2017
aimuan:
This people non dey Finnish? Which kan wahala be this?

Juell:
These guys no dey finish?

The case of this Boko boys is mind boggling, i was discussing with a senior colleague who has a friend in the NA early this week. Even the man was complaining that they don't know where they keep emerging from, because at times he said they use to kill as high as 400 during a shootout.

There was even a particular time when he called, and was hearing gunshots, he said they are currently engaging them..........

God help us. Anyway we are in the end time and such things shouldn't be unexpected.

1 Like

Re: Troops Kill Boko Haram Terrorists In Kangarwa,Borno State(Photos) by Nobody: 8:46am On Jan 14, 2017
Atiku2019:
3 Soldiers dead ? 27Wounded? for just 4 dead Bokoharam militants? cry

hmmmmmmmmmm
u can't win all wars
Re: Troops Kill Boko Haram Terrorists In Kangarwa,Borno State(Photos) by Atiku2019: 8:53am On Jan 14, 2017
kaluxy007:
u can't win all wars

It's not cool matching them Man to Man..
Re: Troops Kill Boko Haram Terrorists In Kangarwa,Borno State(Photos) by aurenflani: 8:55am On Jan 14, 2017
timota:
The so call fight against boko haram is a sham cos as long as the govt refuses to arrest their sponsors then the fight will continue for ever

I pray you get caught up in some army operations preferably forced enlistment and next you find yourself in the middle of battle between the army and book haram. Amen
Re: Troops Kill Boko Haram Terrorists In Kangarwa,Borno State(Photos) by buffalowings: 8:55am On Jan 14, 2017
AfonjasMustDie:

You're busy killing innocent people while Shekau is busy swallowing Amala and Ewedu with his master Buhari in Aso rock

If this government really wants to tackle this Boko haram problem, they should evacuate innocent citizens and use aircrafts to bomb the shiit out of Borno state

I Don see this picture before.

What is seun doing to these mods that keep recycling old news
Re: Troops Kill Boko Haram Terrorists In Kangarwa,Borno State(Photos) by timota(m): 9:40am On Jan 14, 2017
aurenflani:

I pray you get caught up in some army operations preferably forced enlistment and next you find yourself in the middle of battle between the army and book haram. Amen
up are out of point , am I against the army ? No but I'm saying as long the govt are not ready to fight boko haram from the root (sponsors ) their fight is meaningless .If the sponsors stop sponsoring boko haram today , then the fight ends within a short time but for 6years no sponsors has been arrested I doubt the sincerity in the fight
Re: Troops Kill Boko Haram Terrorists In Kangarwa,Borno State(Photos) by teebell999(m): 9:50am On Jan 14, 2017
CHOPUP411:
I thought they are all dead

Who told u they r all dead? Enemies of progress don't like good news. Kudos to our Military men. Kill them all!!!
Re: Troops Kill Boko Haram Terrorists In Kangarwa,Borno State(Photos) by Vatsyayana: 10:01am On Jan 14, 2017
AfonjasMustDie:

For your mind you they talk sense. Dumbskull?
Re: Troops Kill Boko Haram Terrorists In Kangarwa,Borno State(Photos) by poyet(m): 11:09am On Jan 14, 2017
AfonjasMustDie:

How do you think? If you no get wetin to talk, you better be quiet, abeg.
Re: Troops Kill Boko Haram Terrorists In Kangarwa,Borno State(Photos) by Nnwannsukka(m): 4:24pm On Jan 14, 2017
Why dem cum white like dis dem pour dem OPA ni
Re: Troops Kill Boko Haram Terrorists In Kangarwa,Borno State(Photos) by Nnwannsukka(m): 4:25pm On Jan 14, 2017
Why dem cum white like dis dem pour dem OPA ni
grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am Not Interested In Legality Of Operation Python Dance - Lai Mohammed / Senator Abbo: Nigerians Dump Party Affiliations To Speak With One Voice / Agboola Ajayi Replicating 1983 Akin Omoboriowo Politics In Ondo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.