Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

Nokia 8 Is Coming To Take Down Iphone 8 And Galaxy S8 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Nokia 8 Is Coming To Take Down Iphone 8 And Galaxy S8 (3018 Views)

Apple Confirms Iphone 8 Is Making A Crackling Sound / Nokia 8 Is Official : Its Dual Camera Boasts Zeiss Lens And OZO Audio / Nokia 8: Release Date, Price, Specs And Rumours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nokia 8 Is Coming To Take Down Iphone 8 And Galaxy S8 by sudaisalhassan: 8:11am On Jan 14, 2017
Nokia 8 is the expected flagship device from the company and rumors reveal monster specs.
So far, the leaked images and features online indicates that this device is coming on to battle with the likes of the Bezel-less Galaxy S8 or the iPhone 8 in what will be battle of supremacy.
Nokia 8 is reportedly coming in two versions – one with a Snapdragon 835 chipset with 6GB RAM and a 24 MP OIS + EIS primary camera.

continue Reading@

http://www.techskyhub.ga/2017/01/nokia-8-is-coming-to-take-down-iphone-8.html
Re: Nokia 8 Is Coming To Take Down Iphone 8 And Galaxy S8 by Lastking147(m): 8:14am On Jan 14, 2017
Op maka why na
Re: Nokia 8 Is Coming To Take Down Iphone 8 And Galaxy S8 by macfish101(m): 11:28am On Jan 14, 2017
Plz...i have a Nokia lumia that gives me headache whenever I want to use it. It download speed is so slow when I try to download from market place but is super fast when browsing from internet explorer. Again, the phone is too stingy, it doesn't share file with other phone via Bluetooth. I need clarification on this plz.
Re: Nokia 8 Is Coming To Take Down Iphone 8 And Galaxy S8 by feran15(m): 11:29am On Jan 14, 2017
macfish101:
Plz...i have a Nokia lumia that gives me headache whenever I want to use it. It download speed is so slow when I try to download from market place but is super fast when browsing from internet explorer. Again, the phone is too stingy, it doesn't share file with other phone via Bluetooth. I need clarification on this plz.

Have you updated to the latest version of windows? I think sharing by Bluetooth is now enabled
Re: Nokia 8 Is Coming To Take Down Iphone 8 And Galaxy S8 by macfish101(m): 11:34am On Jan 14, 2017
feran15:

Have you updated to the latest version of windows? I think sharing by Bluetooth is now enabled
Thanks for ur help but how do I do that? I mean, the upgrade ish....
Re: Nokia 8 Is Coming To Take Down Iphone 8 And Galaxy S8 by feran15(m): 11:35am On Jan 14, 2017
macfish101:
Thanks for ur help but how do I do that? I mean, the upgrade ish....

Check your settings under update. Might take alot of data though especially if you haven't updated it since you bought it
Re: Nokia 8 Is Coming To Take Down Iphone 8 And Galaxy S8 by NCP: 11:45am On Jan 14, 2017
sudaisalhassan:
Nokia 8 is the expected flagship device from the company and rumors reveal monster specs.
So far, the leaked images and features online indicates that this device is coming on to battle with the likes of the Bezel-less Galaxy S8 or the iPhone 8 in what will be battle of supremacy.
Nokia 8 is reportedly coming in two versions – one with a Snapdragon 835 chipset with 6GB RAM and a 24 MP OIS + EIS primary camera.

continue Reading@

http://www.techskyhub.ga/2017/01/nokia-8-is-coming-to-take-down-iphone-8.html

A 12 MP selfie snapper and dual front-facing speaker are also on the cards. Storage is going to be 64GB or 128GBand there will be a microSD card slot for expanding that further.
While the other version which is slightly affordable will come with Snapdragon 821, a lesser but unspecified camera and 4GB of RAM. The YouTuber who got hold of the images of the prototype says that Qualcomm and Nokia claim the phone will have the smoothest video on a smartphone to date.
NOKIA 8 SPECIFICATIONS
✔ 5.7-inch Quad HD (2560×1440 pixels)518ppi Super AMOLED display
✔ Octa-Core Snapdragon 835 processor with Adreno 540 GPU / Quad-Core Snapdragon 821 processor with Adreno 530 GPU
✔ 6GB / 4GB RAM, 64GB / 128GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSDAndroid 7.0 (Nougat)
✔ 24MP rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash, OIS, EIS 3.0, 4K Video recording (Zeiss Optics)
✔ 12MP front-facing camera
✔ Fingerprint sensor, notification LEDDual speakers
✔ 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac (MIMO), Bluetooth 4.2 LE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nokia 8 Is Coming To Take Down Iphone 8 And Galaxy S8 by macfish101(m): 11:49am On Jan 14, 2017
feran15:

Check your settings under update. Might take alot of data though especially if you haven't updated it since you bought it
TAnks alot. Blessings to ya.
Re: Nokia 8 Is Coming To Take Down Iphone 8 And Galaxy S8 by sudaisalhassan: 12:27pm On Jan 14, 2017
most see
Re: Nokia 8 Is Coming To Take Down Iphone 8 And Galaxy S8 by Ephraim007(m): 2:45pm On Jan 14, 2017
The e-Cooperative MLM Dimension
It works with a 4 x 4 forced matrix and is very simple to get involved in. It is a transparent, member to member payment scheme or cooperative that enables you raise the money that you need for your business.

What the 4x4 forced matrix means is that you have to invite four persons to join you in e-cooperative. Those four persons have to invite four persons each, making it 16. The 16 persons have to invite 4 persons each summing up to 64. The resultant 64 have to invite 4 persons each, making 256. The matrix is thus - 4, 16, 64 and 256.

NOTE: You begin the business with just ₦1,000 .
Re: Nokia 8 Is Coming To Take Down Iphone 8 And Galaxy S8 by sudaisalhassan: 3:38pm On Jan 14, 2017
most see this
Re: Nokia 8 Is Coming To Take Down Iphone 8 And Galaxy S8 by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jan 14, 2017
fewj:
Human beings are more important than cows, BOYCOTT BEEF NOW in sympathy with people killed by Fulani Herdsmen
Re: Nokia 8 Is Coming To Take Down Iphone 8 And Galaxy S8 by Mandateinfinito(m): 2:43am On Jan 15, 2017
Can that be possible?
Re: Nokia 8 Is Coming To Take Down Iphone 8 And Galaxy S8 by sudaisalhassan: 10:39am On Jan 16, 2017
it can bro
Re: Nokia 8 Is Coming To Take Down Iphone 8 And Galaxy S8 by sudaisalhassan: 3:32pm On Jan 17, 2017
grin

(1) (Reply)

The Next Phantom; Expectation And Spy Images / Non-removable Battery Is A Big Problem For Phones / Gtb Declined My Transaction On Aliexpress. Based On Card Limit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.