Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,832 members, 7,956,147 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:36 AM

Soldier Killed In Yobe After His Convoy Was Hit By A Bomb. Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldier Killed In Yobe After His Convoy Was Hit By A Bomb. Photos (36036 Views)

More Photos Of Soldiers Killed In Yobe After Boko Haram Overran Military Base / Governor Udom Stops His Convoy To Buy From Roadside Banana Sellers / Fayose Quenching Fire At Phenrose Filling Station After Stopping His Convoy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier Killed In Yobe After His Convoy Was Hit By A Bomb. Photos by psalmsjob: 11:48am On Jan 14, 2017
RIP brave soldier true patriot and statesman your death can never be in vain!
Re: Soldier Killed In Yobe After His Convoy Was Hit By A Bomb. Photos by nickxtra(m): 11:55am On Jan 14, 2017
Bye to my gallant Itsekiri brother
Re: Soldier Killed In Yobe After His Convoy Was Hit By A Bomb. Photos by bongo007(m): 12:01pm On Jan 14, 2017
RIP true hero...I wonder why dey are still keeping some of all dis boko haram in prisons. U keep dem in prison and feed dem Whn d country don't even have food for d innocents once..kill dem all

1 Like

Re: Soldier Killed In Yobe After His Convoy Was Hit By A Bomb. Photos by LawFight(m): 12:05pm On Jan 14, 2017
walemoney007:
second lieutenant yet he has 3 stars on his shoulder that should be a captain @op
is a mistake,he is a captain.RIP rest in peace Bravo.Long live Nigeria Armed Forces
Re: Soldier Killed In Yobe After His Convoy Was Hit By A Bomb. Photos by airminem(f): 12:08pm On Jan 14, 2017
This man is a Gallant Captain.
Rest in Peace sir
Re: Soldier Killed In Yobe After His Convoy Was Hit By A Bomb. Photos by lollmaolol(m): 12:12pm On Jan 14, 2017
5starmilitant:
Rip amaju, you died for a country whose president doesn't care about the lives of the citizens. Fire dey his house, Na Gambia own nai he carry for head.

So sad
Re: Soldier Killed In Yobe After His Convoy Was Hit By A Bomb. Photos by fatlas09: 12:13pm On Jan 14, 2017
May his sole rest in peace and may God give the family the fortitude to bear the irreparable loss.
Re: Soldier Killed In Yobe After His Convoy Was Hit By A Bomb. Photos by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jan 14, 2017
R.I.P Officer, God knows you have served gallantly.
Re: Soldier Killed In Yobe After His Convoy Was Hit By A Bomb. Photos by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jan 14, 2017
project50:
good kill them all.. .till the zoo fall
reckless statement ,I will find you and make you an example.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Killed In Yobe After His Convoy Was Hit By A Bomb. Photos by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jan 14, 2017
dainformant:
This is a very sad moment for the Nigerian Army after losing yet another gallant soldier. According to confirmed multiple reports, 2nd Lt. Amajuoritse Jemide, 32, was killed in active service while discharging his duty in Yobe State. His army convoy was reportedly hit by a bomb and that was how he met his end. May his soul rest in peace.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/01/soldier-killed-after-his-convoy-was-hit.html

2Lt with 3 stars...Op fear God ooo
Re: Soldier Killed In Yobe After His Convoy Was Hit By A Bomb. Photos by Katyusha(m): 12:17pm On Jan 14, 2017
dainformant:
This is a very sad moment for the Nigerian Army after losing yet another gallant soldier. According to confirmed multiple reports, 2nd Lt. Amajuoritse Jemide, 32, was killed in active service while discharging his duty in Yobe State. His army convoy was reportedly hit by a bomb and that was how he met his end. May his soul rest in peace.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/01/soldier-killed-after-his-convoy-was-hit.html
Captain, not lieutenant.
Re: Soldier Killed In Yobe After His Convoy Was Hit By A Bomb. Photos by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jan 14, 2017
R.I.P Officer, God knows you have served your country galantly.
Re: Soldier Killed In Yobe After His Convoy Was Hit By A Bomb. Photos by Godson505: 12:26pm On Jan 14, 2017
Help welcome nokia to the Android world with their first android device.

Nokia First Android Device: Nokia 6 and it’s full specs
http://www.techeda.com/nokia-first-android-device-nokia-6-and-its-full-specs/
Re: Soldier Killed In Yobe After His Convoy Was Hit By A Bomb. Photos by Ugosample(m): 12:29pm On Jan 14, 2017
project50:

You must be a very unfortunate man...

Onye ara

1 Like

Re: Soldier Killed In Yobe After His Convoy Was Hit By A Bomb. Photos by Onyenna(m): 12:30pm On Jan 14, 2017
walemoney007:
second lieutenant yet he has 3 stars on his shoulder that should be a captain @op

You're right....seems he was recently promoted to captain....
Re: Soldier Killed In Yobe After His Convoy Was Hit By A Bomb. Photos by ettacool(m): 12:34pm On Jan 14, 2017
OMG... Boko bois just turn dis pretty geh to widow at dis age?? sad sad sad the Lord is your strength ma sister. Rip to to gallant soldier! embarassed

1 Like

Re: Soldier Killed In Yobe After His Convoy Was Hit By A Bomb. Photos by doskie(m): 12:37pm On Jan 14, 2017
project50:
era weh woi?
Re: Soldier Killed In Yobe After His Convoy Was Hit By A Bomb. Photos by sustainus(m): 12:41pm On Jan 14, 2017
rest in peace soldier
Re: Soldier Killed In Yobe After His Convoy Was Hit By A Bomb. Photos by apholaryn: 12:52pm On Jan 14, 2017
project50:
na person u xo? its obvious na goat, no offense
Re: Soldier Killed In Yobe After His Convoy Was Hit By A Bomb. Photos by adonis89(m): 12:57pm On Jan 14, 2017
I thought soldiers don't bleed. So u kno u have blood but u kip killing innocent ipob members simply because we are demanding for our right. I wish u wat u wish us(ipob)
Re: Soldier Killed In Yobe After His Convoy Was Hit By A Bomb. Photos by afrika(f): 1:09pm On Jan 14, 2017
Elimination regime.!!!
Re: Soldier Killed In Yobe After His Convoy Was Hit By A Bomb. Photos by kettykin: 1:09pm On Jan 14, 2017
May his soul RIP.
Ever since I heard of how Nigerian soldiers deliberately starved millions of women and children to death and how they shot at unarmed protesters , I lost my feelings for them.
Re: Soldier Killed In Yobe After His Convoy Was Hit By A Bomb. Photos by buffalowings: 1:12pm On Jan 14, 2017
F..ucking hell
Re: Soldier Killed In Yobe After His Convoy Was Hit By A Bomb. Photos by sexyeyes(f): 1:14pm On Jan 14, 2017
Dis is sad, may his soul rest in peace angry
Re: Soldier Killed In Yobe After His Convoy Was Hit By A Bomb. Photos by IVORY2009(m): 1:15pm On Jan 14, 2017
A 2nd lieutenant? shocked May His gentle soul rest in peace!! cry
Re: Soldier Killed In Yobe After His Convoy Was Hit By A Bomb. Photos by Mobsync(m): 2:36pm On Jan 14, 2017
dainformant:

His rank shows he is a Captain and not a 2nd Lieutenant. A 2nd Lieutenant has one star, a Lieutenant has two and a Captain has three.
Re: Soldier Killed In Yobe After His Convoy Was Hit By A Bomb. Photos by peterveo(m): 2:39pm On Jan 14, 2017
Amaju...Jemide is gone? Too hard to believe, what a great loss. The BH issues has been like joke to me all this while, not until I heard the news about Jemide. Losing someone you know to the cold hands of BH is very painful. Rest on brother! embarassed lipsrsealed cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Soldier Killed In Yobe After His Convoy Was Hit By A Bomb. Photos by durella32: 3:32pm On Jan 14, 2017
Rest in peace officer...u did nt die in vain...d struggle continues...we will surely avenge ur death
Re: Soldier Killed In Yobe After His Convoy Was Hit By A Bomb. Photos by OROSUNBOLB(m): 3:40pm On Jan 14, 2017
onuwaje:
Odugba o
Omiwere!

Please tell me what that means. Rip to the fallen Officer.
Re: Soldier Killed In Yobe After His Convoy Was Hit By A Bomb. Photos by onuwaje(m): 3:43pm On Jan 14, 2017
OROSUNBOLB:

Please tell me what that means. Rip to the fallen Officer.

Goodbye
Child of Warri (ITSEKIRI)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos From Dino Melaye's London Vacation / Jandor In Severe Pain Over Wike’s Endorsement Of Sanwo-Olu - Lagos APC / What I Discussed With Minister James Ocholi Before Deadly Car Crash – Dino Melay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.