Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

I Was Merge To Pay MMM - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Was Merge To Pay MMM (4809 Views)

WOW...MMM Is Paying Part 2016 Mavro...serious Matching Today...pix / I Was Merge To Get Help From MMM Nigeria / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Merge To Pay MMM by dekhamz(m): 8:48am On Jan 14, 2017
We're u merge to pay in MMM,if yes pls beware and becareful bc just don't want my people to enter triple chance

1 Like

Re: I Was Merge To Pay MMM by Nobody: 9:05am On Jan 14, 2017
dekhamz:
We're u merge to pay in MMM,if yes pls beware and becareful bc just don't want my people to enter triple chance
what is all this madness about mmm? are u so jobless.

13 Likes

Re: I Was Merge To Pay MMM by Nobody: 9:17am On Jan 14, 2017
dekhamz:
Is it ur money? Why are so pained on someone's headache? How is ur advice going to help nigeria outta recession?

19 Likes

Re: I Was Merge To Pay MMM by makelove2m(m): 9:18am On Jan 14, 2017
dekhamz:

............... and how do you mean?
Re: I Was Merge To Pay MMM by comfortchemical: 9:18am On Jan 14, 2017
U are so immature and childish OP. Opening thread is not achievement on nairaland. U need to act like someone with Ambition.

11 Likes

Re: I Was Merge To Pay MMM by Nobody: 9:20am On Jan 14, 2017
dekhamz:
since you care so much about your pple why not help ur gov't on how to prevent depression dt is staring them on d face... Joblessness

5 Likes

Re: I Was Merge To Pay MMM by UDbester(m): 9:30am On Jan 14, 2017
dekhamz:

heeeediot

9 Likes

Re: I Was Merge To Pay MMM by Idy179(m): 9:54am On Jan 14, 2017
its my money .....wetin concern u
m.....u......m.....u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Merge To Pay MMM by Gmajor(m): 11:41am On Jan 14, 2017
dekhamz:

English you no sabi, na to dey drink panadol on top another person headache wey you know.
mtcheww

6 Likes

Re: I Was Merge To Pay MMM by Bugatie(m): 11:43am On Jan 14, 2017
UDbester:

heeeediot

Op you see your life?

2 Likes

Re: I Was Merge To Pay MMM by pseudonomer: 12:14pm On Jan 14, 2017
dekhamz:

I know Seun will push this to frontpage.

The whole aims and objectives of this to stop the scheme. The only people who can stop this scheme is we the participants. MMM is structured in a way such that how long the scheme will last, or crashing of the system is in the hands of the participants.

Anti-MMM is only trying to make the participants panic, withdraw from the scheme and crash the system.

One thing I'm so sure of is that if participants do not panic, the Anti-MMM will fail woefully. The scheme will flourish for a year, another year and a year after, possibly even more...

We know we could lose money, we are aware of that, I lose money everytime and then, but I gained more than I lose, and that is profit.

So biko leave us alone.

8 Likes

Re: I Was Merge To Pay MMM by haconjy(m): 3:10pm On Jan 14, 2017
pseudonomer:

I know Seun will push this to frontpage.

The whole aims and objectives of this to stop the scheme. The only people who can stop this scheme is we the participants. MMM is structured in a way such that how long the scheme will last, or crashing of the system is in the hands of the participants.

Anti-MMM is only trying to make the participants panic, withdraw from the scheme and crash the system.

One thing I'm so sure of is that if participants do not panic, the Anti-MMM will fail woefully. The scheme will flourish for a year, another year and a year after, possibly even more...

We know we could lose money, we are aware of that, I lose money everytime and then, but I gained more than I lose, and that is profit.

So biko leave us alone.

Abi o, and if you talk or stand against them here the mod will ban you. well am not surprise, one site will take over nairaland soon if there mod fail to repent.

imaging, the topic against the message. and this kind of post reach trending and when i posted a thread when mmm open yesterday by 9:50 am, it was close...nairaland is loosing u might not believe it.
Re: I Was Merge To Pay MMM by EmmySparky(m): 3:46pm On Jan 14, 2017
dekhamz:
shut ur dirty mouth and mind ur bizness...u are not a participant so dont spoil the scheme for others

4 Likes

Re: I Was Merge To Pay MMM by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jan 14, 2017
dekhamz:

@Op
Do u knw wat the Oracle just say?
U'll ever remain poor if u don't change your way and the way you talk

3 Likes

Re: I Was Merge To Pay MMM by darlenese(f): 5:06pm On Jan 14, 2017
Op at your age you don't know the difference between "we're" and "were"

Olodo opening mumu thread

2 Likes

Re: I Was Merge To Pay MMM by elexjojo745(m): 5:39pm On Jan 14, 2017
dekhamz:

Kindly mind your business!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: I Was Merge To Pay MMM by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jan 14, 2017
dekhamz:
...he he he mumu ...your problem is that you can't stand the success of others
Re: I Was Merge To Pay MMM by hoover420: 6:30pm On Jan 14, 2017
chai!
i was merged with someone to pay 30k ooo....
and I have paid wink
afterall na my money & 30k no go make me commit suicide wink wink
so go f*uck yourself cool

4 Likes

Re: I Was Merge To Pay MMM by cmikel: 6:36pm On Jan 14, 2017
dekhamz:

Are u a wicthcraft of practicing witcratery , because if not you wont be here posting this

it is no business of yours if you are not intrested in mmm
Re: I Was Merge To Pay MMM by anigbajumo(m): 6:45pm On Jan 14, 2017
So many daft people on this forum,image some fools is telling me how to spend my hard earned money?? Am tired of all these brainless idiots on NL.......

3 Likes

Re: I Was Merge To Pay MMM by Kingkyle1(m): 7:55pm On Jan 14, 2017
Some wicked souls are out to drag people into there useless plan but for your information op your intentions are dead on arrival.Go get a life and stop prying into other people's business. Pained soul! !!

3 Likes

Re: I Was Merge To Pay MMM by Kingkyle1(m): 8:00pm On Jan 14, 2017
My only exasperation was the mistake I made in my first comment but know this from today

Re: I Was Merge To Pay MMM by Erums(m): 8:06pm On Jan 14, 2017
Data is so cheap... It need hike, because by then OP cant afford.. Even if he does.. He cant post rubbish no longer... #GETALIFE

2 Likes

Re: I Was Merge To Pay MMM by obyrich(m): 9:17pm On Jan 14, 2017
dekhamz:
Na poverty dey worry u. Are you not the one looking for how to design software to win Baba Ijebu? You want free meal all the time abi? Don't worry. When your friends GH, they'll buy you food and drinks. Just pray they succeed. grin

2 Likes

Re: I Was Merge To Pay MMM by cmikel: 9:18pm On Jan 14, 2017
I just GH now ..hehehehehe.......

and i will PH again imediately i GH and GH and PH and GH and pH .............................

Haters go and die.....

I am making standard 30%

from my spare money

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

How To Access Jumia Loan For Your Business Expansion / What Is LT Wallet And How Can I Benefit From Its Airdrop? / Obtain A Business Loan Easily Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.