Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,091 members, 7,821,769 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

Daniella Okeke Gets Secretly Engaged To Lover In Texas [PICS] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daniella Okeke Gets Secretly Engaged To Lover In Texas [PICS] (32452 Views)

Is This Apostle Suleman's Car Parked At Daniella Okeke's House? (December 2016) / Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo / Nollywood Actress Ini Edo Is Secretly Engaged?(See Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daniella Okeke Gets Secretly Engaged To Lover In Texas [PICS] by TunezMediaBlog: 8:59am On Jan 14, 2017
After getting a brand new Range Rover gift from her lover, popular Nollywood actress, Daniella Okeke moved to join him in Texas, US and there got another shocker by getting engaged.

Days ago, Daniella Okeke took to her gram to show off the man in her life who just gifted her a brand new Range Rover. She announced to her fans that she was on her way to Texas with a ring emoji. Tho she has since taken down the photo of her beu, Daniella shared a photo of her rocking her engagement ring to clarify that she's off the market.

Congrats Daniella

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2017/01/actress-daniella-okeke-gets-secretly.html

Re: Daniella Okeke Gets Secretly Engaged To Lover In Texas [PICS] by pyyxxaro: 9:00am On Jan 14, 2017
Mumu fish

Instead make u code ur boyfriend , u de sample am make everybody see

By the time those Daughters of Jezebel snatch ur boyfriend from u now

Give am better Obukwokwo

U go de cry upandan, de roll for ground like who get legion of demons for body

Go and ask TOTO DIKEY, she would tell u the mistake u've just made cry tongue

Abeg make I go wash plate undecided

65 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke Gets Secretly Engaged To Lover In Texas [PICS] by speedyconnect3: 9:04am On Jan 14, 2017
TunezMediaBlog:

After getting a brand new Range Rover gift from her lover, popular Nollywood actress, Daniella Okeke moved to join him in Texas, US and there got another shocker by getting engaged.

Days ago, Daniella Okeke took to her gram to show off the man in her life who just gifted her a brand new Range Rover. She announced to her fans that she was on her way to Texas with a ring emoji. Tho she has since taken down the photo of her beu, Daniella shared a photo of her rocking her engagement ring to clarify that she's off the market.

Congrats Daniella

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2017/01/actress-daniella-okeke-gets-secretly.html

Lalasticlala Fynestboi Ijebabe MissyB3
Women really love men for who they are as can be seen above.

5 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke Gets Secretly Engaged To Lover In Texas [PICS] by sinaj(f): 9:12am On Jan 14, 2017
They will never learn how to keep their relationship off the media like Dija sad

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daniella Okeke Gets Secretly Engaged To Lover In Texas [PICS] by LesbianBoy(m): 9:33am On Jan 14, 2017
You wee never see these nollywood gehs have anything to do with a poor guy not to talk of engage him

They are always engaged to a rich guy

Thieves undecided

8 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke Gets Secretly Engaged To Lover In Texas [PICS] by McBrooklyn(m): 9:35am On Jan 14, 2017
cheesy grin

Daniella Okeke ke??... Hope it's not what I'm thinking?? cheesy
Re: Daniella Okeke Gets Secretly Engaged To Lover In Texas [PICS] by HIScraziness(m): 9:36am On Jan 14, 2017
LesbianBoy:
You wee never see these nollywood gehs have anything to do with a poor guy not to talk of engage him

They are always engaged to a rich guy

Thieves undecided

You go gree your sis marry poor nigga??

Nobody wants to be associated with poverty bruh tongue tongue

11 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke Gets Secretly Engaged To Lover In Texas [PICS] by casttlebarbz(m): 9:36am On Jan 14, 2017
MMM
Re: Daniella Okeke Gets Secretly Engaged To Lover In Texas [PICS] by opeyemiieblog(m): 9:37am On Jan 14, 2017
Re: Daniella Okeke Gets Secretly Engaged To Lover In Texas [PICS] by Shortyy(f): 9:37am On Jan 14, 2017
Congratulations to you dear.
Re: Daniella Okeke Gets Secretly Engaged To Lover In Texas [PICS] by sirOrubebe: 9:37am On Jan 14, 2017
We haff hear.

Meanwhile...

Donald Trump wants to paint the white house. He calls for quotations.

Chinese guy quoted 3 million.

European guy quoted 7 million.

Nigerian guy quoted 10 million.

Trump asked Chinese guy, "how did you come about 3 million?" Chinese guy replies, "1 million for paint, 1 million for labour, 1 million profit."

Trump asked the European guy the same question and he replied, "3 million for paint, 2 million for labour, 2 million profit".

Again Trump asked the Nigerian guy the same question, He replied; "4 million for you, 3 million for me, and we will give 3 million to the Chinese guy to do the job!!!"

Happy weekend grin

34 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke Gets Secretly Engaged To Lover In Texas [PICS] by Nobody: 9:37am On Jan 14, 2017
I do not have celebrities. ..everyone gets to see your life. I can't deal mehn
Re: Daniella Okeke Gets Secretly Engaged To Lover In Texas [PICS] by ThuGnificenX: 9:37am On Jan 14, 2017
Runtown
Re: Daniella Okeke Gets Secretly Engaged To Lover In Texas [PICS] by hucienda: 9:38am On Jan 14, 2017
All the best to 'em.

Texas. The Lone Star State.

Also sortof a Mini Naija.
Re: Daniella Okeke Gets Secretly Engaged To Lover In Texas [PICS] by nenedima(f): 9:39am On Jan 14, 2017
Re: Daniella Okeke Gets Secretly Engaged To Lover In Texas [PICS] by Donshemzy1234: 9:40am On Jan 14, 2017
you're showing the world your bae bah. kontinu meanwhile check my signature.....
Re: Daniella Okeke Gets Secretly Engaged To Lover In Texas [PICS] by MrIcredible: 9:40am On Jan 14, 2017
Secretly

How the Fûck is that?

2 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke Gets Secretly Engaged To Lover In Texas [PICS] by ChilledPill: 9:40am On Jan 14, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke Gets Secretly Engaged To Lover In Texas [PICS] by adonbilivit: 9:42am On Jan 14, 2017
Re: Daniella Okeke Gets Secretly Engaged To Lover In Texas [PICS] by Onogiede(m): 9:42am On Jan 14, 2017
Make I plan for my travel abroad too so as to also get one of dis nollywood as wife,..my brothers did it why would i
Re: Daniella Okeke Gets Secretly Engaged To Lover In Texas [PICS] by Akinaukwa: 9:42am On Jan 14, 2017
Dem bring this one again to social media where winch and wizard go begin plan to scatter their home. Not everything is for media.
Re: Daniella Okeke Gets Secretly Engaged To Lover In Texas [PICS] by rozayx5(m): 9:42am On Jan 14, 2017
hoes

coming soon for your bae

young rich nigggas are scarce commodity cool cool

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke Gets Secretly Engaged To Lover In Texas [PICS] by Philistine(m): 9:43am On Jan 14, 2017
Guys will never learn... U want to make a w*hore your wife? Few years from now he will come to the social media crying like a baby over infidelity issues.
Re: Daniella Okeke Gets Secretly Engaged To Lover In Texas [PICS] by eyeview: 9:43am On Jan 14, 2017
Too many 'popular nollywood actresses' that one can't even identify or remember any movie they featured in

3 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke Gets Secretly Engaged To Lover In Texas [PICS] by VickyRotex(f): 9:43am On Jan 14, 2017
No longer a secret!

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke Gets Secretly Engaged To Lover In Texas [PICS] by g8alumetal: 9:44am On Jan 14, 2017
useless show of stupidity..

2 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke Gets Secretly Engaged To Lover In Texas [PICS] by yinkslinks(m): 9:49am On Jan 14, 2017
A wire wire boy in Texas loving an olosho in naija who helps him trade his dealings and the only way to pay her back is to keep slaming the asssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. If u lived in texas before, u will know what i mean.

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke Gets Secretly Engaged To Lover In Texas [PICS] by mccoy47(m): 9:54am On Jan 14, 2017
Nice. Though i'm yet to see the wife material in Danielle okeke
Re: Daniella Okeke Gets Secretly Engaged To Lover In Texas [PICS] by quiverfull(m): 9:56am On Jan 14, 2017
Don't they ever learn?
Re: Daniella Okeke Gets Secretly Engaged To Lover In Texas [PICS] by luscioustrish(f): 9:59am On Jan 14, 2017
embarassed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Gifts Wife, Cynthia, Hermes, Cartier Bracelet On 30th Birthday / Photos From Regina Chukwu’s Bridal Shower / Photos From The Funeral Ceremony Of Singer, Nomoreloss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.