Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,600 members, 7,812,958 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:48 PM

5 Car Features We Use Differently In Nigeria - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / 5 Car Features We Use Differently In Nigeria (25404 Views)

5 Car Pricing Mistakes To Avoid In Car Dealership / 5 Car Parts Potholes Can Damage / Top 5 Car Accessories Every Nigerian Should Have In Their Cars At All Times. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Car Features We Use Differently In Nigeria by erico2k2(m): 1:55pm On Jan 14, 2017
holamiday:
One time, in Oyo, i boarded a cab from Owode to Ogbomoso. At a long stretch, the driver sped to about 150km/h up a hill & suddenly putnoff the engine at the point of descending the hill. The engine was off for close to 5 minutes. I felt like 'what All this just to save one-tenth of a liter of fuel.

Nigerians ehn. The hustle is really hard. grin grin
That's dangerous some cars brake won't work
Re: 5 Car Features We Use Differently In Nigeria by enemyofprogress: 2:01pm On Jan 14, 2017
Mtcheeeeeeeew

Re: 5 Car Features We Use Differently In Nigeria by symbianDON(m): 2:02pm On Jan 14, 2017
erico2k2:

I think that is a waste . I prefer parking sensors anytime everyday
I think back-up (reverse) cams are extremely important devices. I recall wanting to back-up my car sometime ago and I didn't know there was my neighbor's 3-year old who had run up to the rear of my car! God forbid....if anyone doesn't know and proceeds to move in such a situation!

2 Likes

Re: 5 Car Features We Use Differently In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jan 14, 2017
jesfrosh:

you took 50000 bottles of codeine that day,you've probably forgotten grin

Re: 5 Car Features We Use Differently In Nigeria by systemz(m): 2:16pm On Jan 14, 2017
No 4 is for hybrid cars
Re: 5 Car Features We Use Differently In Nigeria by phemolala07(m): 2:21pm On Jan 14, 2017
holamiday:
One time, in Oyo, i boarded a cab from Owode to Ogbomoso. At a long stretch, the driver sped to about 150km/h up a hill & suddenly putnoff the engine at the point of descending the hill. The engine was off for close to 5 minutes. I felt like 'what All this just to save one-tenth of a liter of fuel.

Kwara own no b here....wen I dey serve for isin local govt my eye see taya
Re: 5 Car Features We Use Differently In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jan 14, 2017
decatalyst:

Useful when you are bored in traffic or u want to attract the attention of a cute chick close by grin grin

some they use am hail their guys for area
Re: 5 Car Features We Use Differently In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jan 14, 2017
phemolala07:

Kwara own no b here....wen I dey serve for isin local govt my eye see taya

I served for irepodun L.G. that ilorin-lokoja road ehn,, na so those driver go dey off engine I go come dey imagine say shey e no go better make dem kuku dey use another motor to dey drag am along if them really want to save fuel

2 Likes

Re: 5 Car Features We Use Differently In Nigeria by oblak00(m): 2:51pm On Jan 14, 2017
MykOnyxo:
hmmmm.
what of car horn...

I think I noticed that I thought that I heard that someone said we abuse the use and usage of car horns here in this country.

Ekpo! FTC again...

without mentioning it too much, I will dedicate this front page to Trapqueen77, itsquinn, and all IDGF crew member..

What manner of English is this? And what ftc celebration is this?

meanwhile I want to exchange my bitcoin for some fvcks so I can have fvck to be giving around. contact if you are interested
Re: 5 Car Features We Use Differently In Nigeria by Chiefobdk1: 2:56pm On Jan 14, 2017
JeffreyJamez:

Some use it to ryhme with the songs they're playing.. grin

U be feeling like dj cool with ur car horn
Re: 5 Car Features We Use Differently In Nigeria by sweetmusictv: 3:01pm On Jan 14, 2017
grin

2 Likes

Re: 5 Car Features We Use Differently In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jan 14, 2017
oblak00

What manner of quoting was that

and the last time checked, I found no laid down rules for FTC celebration, and this thread no be English class.

And if you give a fvck about my kind of English,

I beg pack well
Re: 5 Car Features We Use Differently In Nigeria by Austyn316(m): 3:23pm On Jan 14, 2017
holamiday:

That is called coasting. It is very dangerous as the driver loses engine breaking and may not have good control

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Car Features We Use Differently In Nigeria by phemolala07(m): 3:25pm On Jan 14, 2017
MykOnyxo:

I served for irepodun L.G. that ilorin-lokoja road ehn,, na so those driver go dey off engine I go come dey imagine say shey e no go better make dem kuku dey use another motor to dey drag am along if them really want to save fuel
Bro d tin just taya me
Re: 5 Car Features We Use Differently In Nigeria by lonelydora: 3:38pm On Jan 14, 2017
Ok
Re: 5 Car Features We Use Differently In Nigeria by Chiefobdk1: 4:03pm On Jan 14, 2017
holamiday:

Dont forget the sawt waste afonja guys on recession shiiii
Re: 5 Car Features We Use Differently In Nigeria by oblak00(m): 4:32pm On Jan 14, 2017
MykOnyxo:
oblak00

What manner of quoting was that

and the last time checked, I found no laid down rules for FTC celebration, and this thread no be English class.

And if you give a fvck about my kind of English,

No beef bro. The ftc celebration thing is looking childish already. Everyone celebrates it and most times not even answering the bothering questions. Just to celebrate ftc and go

I beg pack well
Re: 5 Car Features We Use Differently In Nigeria by seguno2: 4:56pm On Jan 14, 2017
Spidermon:
The lighter socket.

Everybody here uses it to charge phones. Thanks to our Chinko brothers.

Is that a DIFFERENT use for the DUAL purpose socket?
Re: 5 Car Features We Use Differently In Nigeria by erico2k2(m): 4:58pm On Jan 14, 2017
symbianDON:

I think back-up (reverse) cams are extremely important devices. I recall wanting to back-up my car sometime ago and I didn't know there was my neighbor's 3-year old who had run up to the rear of my car! God forbid....if anyone doesn't know and proceeds to move in such a situation!
True but your revers sensors would bleep plus your eyes are on the rear view as well . Your back up cam makes you have just one view the monitor.
Re: 5 Car Features We Use Differently In Nigeria by junglej: 5:17pm On Jan 14, 2017
Pointers are used to give permission to cars to pass, but in Naija they use the pointer to take Permission to pass by force.
Re: 5 Car Features We Use Differently In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jan 14, 2017
Chiefobdk1:

Dont forget the sawt waste afonja guys on recession shiiii
Wetin this one dey talk? undecided
Re: 5 Car Features We Use Differently In Nigeria by muller102(m): 6:13pm On Jan 14, 2017
Ur no 2 is rubbish.
Re: 5 Car Features We Use Differently In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jan 14, 2017
some cars have DRL when you put down the handbrake! How is that mis-use, So i sud call the re-wire to rewire it abi?!

So, if i don't know where am going and i buy navigation in my car. Am doing effizy abi...kontinu

The one wey u suppose talk, u no talk
Re: 5 Car Features We Use Differently In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jan 14, 2017
muller102:
Ur no 2 is rubbish.
whole post is rubbish
Re: 5 Car Features We Use Differently In Nigeria by JustGuy(m): 9:15pm On Jan 14, 2017
junglej:
Pointers are used to give permission to cars to pass, but in Naija they use the pointer to take Permission to pass by force.

Biko... explain.
Re: 5 Car Features We Use Differently In Nigeria by Souljaboi1: 9:43pm On Jan 14, 2017
holamiday:

Which of the slopy road ? The one at Recreation Centre, Isale General or Isale Ora ? grin
Re: 5 Car Features We Use Differently In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jan 14, 2017
Souljaboi1:

Which of the slopy road ? The one at Recreation Centre, Isale General or Isale Ora ? grin
I can't even remember. It's been over 11 years. I went for a pre-degree exam at Lautech.
Re: 5 Car Features We Use Differently In Nigeria by daremiarchs(m): 10:54pm On Jan 14, 2017
MykOnyxo:
hmmmm.
what of car horn...

I think I noticed that I thought that I heard that someone said we abuse the use and usage of car horns here in this country.

Ekpo! FTC again...

without mentioning it too much, I will dedicate this front page to Trapqueen77, itsquinn, and all IDGF crew member..

Here's my Bleep.
Where's my bitcoin?

meanwhile I want to exchange my bitcoin for some fvcks so I can have fvck to be giving around. contact if you are interested

Re: 5 Car Features We Use Differently In Nigeria by Hala(m): 12:06am On Jan 15, 2017
EARN 100,000 PER MONTH COMMISSION PLUS A CHANCE TO GET A CAR GIFT FROM AZIECARS FDN. WE ARE BUILDING A NETWORK OF INDEPENDENT AUTO AND SPARE PART DEALERS, ALLOWING YOU TO WORK FROM THE COMFORT OF YOUR HOME. FILL THE FORM TO GET STARTED. CLICK https:///forms/RCUYAVJyVtHtXCrB2

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Car Was Your First Car? / Actual Cost Of Customs Duty In Nigeria At Your Fingertip / Peugeot 406 V6, And 307 2.0L: What's Your Take?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.