Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,990 members, 7,814,376 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

Redefining The Potential Of Agribusiness As A Strong SME IN Nigeria - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Redefining The Potential Of Agribusiness As A Strong SME IN Nigeria (817 Views)

The Potential And Power Of Trees In Nigeria / Free 1 Month Agribusiness Training For Youths & Young Graduates / Investment Potential Of Agriculture “untapped” In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Redefining The Potential Of Agribusiness As A Strong SME IN Nigeria by demisho(m): 11:42am On Jan 14, 2017
Plan to partake, it's promised to transform your initiative about agribusiness and it's a free seminar. Remember the best things in life comes free of charge, you have nothing to loose and everything to gain from this seminar. Plan to be part of it. For more information don't hesitate to contact me.

1 Share

Re: Redefining The Potential Of Agribusiness As A Strong SME IN Nigeria by demisho(m): 11:57am On Jan 14, 2017
To contact me for this free seminar,
Email : Demisho.inc@gmail.com
Whatsapp: +2348162313162

(1) (Reply)

I Need Palm Kernel To Buy In Tons Or Large Quantities / Economics Of Pig Farming In Nigeria / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.