Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,839 members, 7,817,479 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

Toyota Engine Oil In Abuja - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Toyota Engine Oil In Abuja (1377 Views)

Bought Suzuki Every And Found Toyota Engine / I Need This Toyota Engine Picture Attached / Can I Replace Honda City Engine With Toyota Engine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toyota Engine Oil In Abuja by Smartademu(m): 1:34pm On Jan 14, 2017
Please can anybody help me with where to get Toyota engine oil in Abuja?
Re: Toyota Engine Oil In Abuja by autotrader2: 7:36pm On Jan 14, 2017
Smartademu:
Please can anybody help me with where to get Toyota engine oil in Abuja?

You can get it from us at the severely discounted rate of 2,500 per litre. Shipping is free if you buy a carton during this promo period. Shipping is done from PH and you can pick it up next morning in Abuja

Call or text 09086679585 to make your orders
Re: Toyota Engine Oil In Abuja by staggerman(m): 8:17pm On Jan 14, 2017
autotrader2:

You can get it from us at the severely discounted rate of 2,500 per litre. Shipping is free if you buy a carton during this promo period. Shipping is done from PH and you can pick it up next morning in Abuja

That means if I'm buying from you in Portharcourt, I should get a discount
Re: Toyota Engine Oil In Abuja by kingreign(m): 8:53pm On Jan 14, 2017
staggerman:

That means if I'm buying from you in Portharcourt, I should get a discount
For what kwa?
Why u no go price am for Abuja make you see evil price na?
The guy is trying to sell you a Toyota oil at rock bottom price you still dey ask for discount?
I just weak for you.
Re: Toyota Engine Oil In Abuja by autotrader2: 9:37am On Jan 15, 2017
kingreign:

For what kwa?
The guy is trying to sell you a Toyota oil at rock bottom price you still dey ask for discount?
I just weak for you.

Kingreign, thanks o! You see the kind of unreasonable requests we get sometimes. Just unbelievable
Re: Toyota Engine Oil In Abuja by staggerman(m): 4:10pm On Jan 15, 2017
kingreign:

For what kwa?
I just weak for you.

Relax man.... I've bought from him before.
Re: Toyota Engine Oil In Abuja by autotrader2: 5:08pm On Jan 15, 2017
staggerman:

Relax man.... I've bought from him before.

Ok Cool grin
Re: Toyota Engine Oil In Abuja by autotrader2: 1:56pm On Jan 16, 2017
Dear All:

Today is the last day of the promo for the Toyota Motor Oil. Available in viscosity ratings 5w20 and 5w30 at the discounted price of 2,500 per litre till 12 midnight tonight.

What's more , get a minimum of a carton of the oil and get free shipping Nationwide

Shipping is done from PH

Re: Toyota Engine Oil In Abuja by autotrader2: 4:00pm On Jan 17, 2017
To all potential clients:

I think we should make it very clear that Toyota Oil is not just for Toyota and Lexus engines. It is excellent for all engines with the same viscosity ratings. The US Spec Toyota Oil is actually manufactured by ExxonMobil, the makers of Mobil-1 oil. It is just branded for Toyota. Therefore, It can be used by Hondas, Infinity, Hyundai, Kia, Chevrolet, Ford, BMW, Mercedes, Audi etc. As long as the engine in the car has the same Oil viscosity requirements as the oil, you are good. Toyota is just an excellently made oil that ensures superior engine performance, reliability and long oil change intervals.

Call or text 09086679585 to make your orders.
All shipping is done from PH Nationwide
Re: Toyota Engine Oil In Abuja by kingreign(m): 10:24pm On Jan 17, 2017
autotrader2:
To all potential clients:

I think we should make it very clear that Toyota Oil is not just for Toyota and Lexus engines. It is excellent for all engines with the same viscosity ratings. The US Spec Toyota Oil is actually manufactured by ExxonMobil, the makers of Mobil-1 oil. It is just branded for Toyota. Therefore, It can be used by Hondas, Infinity, Hyundai, Kia, Chevrolet, Ford, BMW, Mercedes, Audi etc. As long as the engine in the car has the same Oil viscosity requirements as the oil, you are good. Toyota is just an excellently made oil that ensures superior engine performance, reliability and long oil change intervals.

Call or text 09086679585 to make your orders.
All shipping is done from PH Nationwide

Simply spill the beans, all genuine Toyota fluid formulations are engineered/made by Exxon Mobil. cool
Re: Toyota Engine Oil In Abuja by autotrader2: 6:58am On Jan 18, 2017
kingreign:

Simply spill the beans, all genuine Toyota fluid formulations are engineered/made by Exxon Mobil. cool

Aptly put
Re: Toyota Engine Oil In Abuja by autotrader2: 6:58am On Jan 18, 2017
kingreign:

Exactly
Re: Toyota Engine Oil In Abuja by autotrader2: 6:55pm On Feb 15, 2017
Abuja buyers:

You can get the Genuine Toyota Motor Oil 5w20 and 5w30 delivered overnight in the beautiful city of Abuja.

Do not settle for substandard oils that would block your oil strainer and cause engine seizures, sludge and eventual knock of your engines.

Nationwide Shipping from PH

(1) (Reply)

I Need To Change My Gearbox / Toyota Camry 2004 For Sale!!! / Bugatti La Voiture Noire Owner Must Wait For 2.5 Yrs After Paying ₦6.7b

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.