Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,099 members, 7,818,287 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

Bought Suzuki Every And Found Toyota Engine - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Bought Suzuki Every And Found Toyota Engine (1984 Views)

Which Is Better, Daihatsu Hijet Or Suzuki Every? / Toyota Corolla Or Mini Bus Suzuki. Which One Is Suitable For Transport Business? / [b]daihatsu Hijet Vs Suzuki Every[/b] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bought Suzuki Every And Found Toyota Engine by Baslyramond: 1:09pm On Aug 19, 2020
Good afternoon every one
Please help a brother.

My friend bought a Suzuki every mini bus in Osun state (old model) and discovered that the engine on the vehicle is Toyota lace engine.

He called the owner and he said he has replace the mini bus with Toyota engine and the new is more reliable than the Suzuki every.

Currently my friend wants to know how true this information is. The seller assured that the engine wouldn't give him a problem but if he doesn't want to buy ,. He should return the car and the money will be refunded.

Please advise

Re: Bought Suzuki Every And Found Toyota Engine by Nobody: 1:35pm On Aug 19, 2020
Engine pics
Re: Bought Suzuki Every And Found Toyota Engine by Baslyramond: 1:41pm On Aug 19, 2020
Couldn't get the pictures of the engine. But but Toyota lace engine was what was mounted there
Re: Bought Suzuki Every And Found Toyota Engine by Lexusgs430: 1:45pm On Aug 19, 2020
Baslyramond:
Good afternoon every one
Please help a brother.

My friend bought a Suzuki every mini bus in Osun state (old model) and discovered that the engine on the vehicle is Toyota lace engine.

He called the owner and he said he has replace the mini bus with Toyota engine and the new is more reliable than the Suzuki every.

Currently my friend wants to know how true this information is. The seller assured that the engine wouldn't give him a problem but if he doesn't want to buy ,. He should return the car and the money will be refunded.

Please advise

Seller has offered a moneyback option........ If in doubt, tick that box............

4 Likes

Re: Bought Suzuki Every And Found Toyota Engine by FIRSTLINE: 12:20pm On Aug 20, 2020
You have a better engine installed. Ride on

2 Likes

Re: Bought Suzuki Every And Found Toyota Engine by mejai(m): 2:43pm On Aug 20, 2020
grin shocked
Re: Bought Suzuki Every And Found Toyota Engine by chillex8(m): 7:11pm On Aug 20, 2020
Baslyramond:
Couldn't get the pictures of the engine. But but Toyota lace engine was what was mounted there
Am sure you meant Toyota liteace.
That’s a very good engine.
Re: Bought Suzuki Every And Found Toyota Engine by steveongold(m): 9:48pm On Aug 21, 2020
Hi, I love to find the contact of the seller of the Suzuki, I need mine engine to be changed to Toyota brand. Here is my contact steveongold@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: Bought Suzuki Every And Found Toyota Engine by EgunMogaji2: 11:31am On Aug 22, 2020
Please share the number of the mechanic that did the job. He’s a genius and I will need to do similar soon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bought Suzuki Every And Found Toyota Engine by Baslyramond: 8:07am On Aug 23, 2020
I said my friend bought it like that
The mini bus was sold him at ibadan. I don't know who did the conversion but I will ask the guy and get back to you. Please drop your number I will call you
Re: Bought Suzuki Every And Found Toyota Engine by weyreypey: 8:34am On Aug 23, 2020
EgunMogaji2:
Please share the number of the mechanic that did the job. He’s a genius and I will need to do similar soon.
Nope he should not share. Drop yours.. I mean the one you'll be using in Rwanda
Re: Bought Suzuki Every And Found Toyota Engine by AgentGoat: 7:41pm On Aug 23, 2020
weyreypey:

Nope he should not share. Drop yours.. I mean the one you'll be using in Rwanda

undecided

(1) (Reply)

2jz Engine For Sale / Innoson Motors: Most Innovative Entrepreneur 2013 / Mazda 626 1997 Vs Nissan Primera 1994. Advice Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.