Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,895 members, 7,814,024 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Oyo Stand Up Against The Governor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyo Stand Up Against The Governor (1346 Views)

PDP Senators Help Dino Melaye To Stand Up At The Senate (Pictures) / A Yoruba Man Would Like To Become The Governor Of Anambra State / Crowd At Eleme Ogoniland River State As They Stand Up For Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oyo Stand Up Against The Governor by dekhamz(m): 1:53pm On Jan 14, 2017
The good people of oyo state should stand up against governor abiola ajimobi ul trances.
It's has come notice that the governor un guide speech and words is vulgar and and ignoble one.
So therefore Nigerian--oyo indigenous should condemn this ignoramus act. Thank u

1 Like

Re: Oyo Stand Up Against The Governor by dekhamz(m): 1:54pm On Jan 14, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JaKLj-eUTzk

This is when God treat someone's Bleep up publicly. So sorry for this man.
Re: Oyo Stand Up Against The Governor by Borderless: 2:55pm On Jan 14, 2017
This is shamefully embarrassing. I wonder how his children and wife would feel. Just imagine. . . . "Constituted Authority" indeed! grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyo Stand Up Against The Governor by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jan 14, 2017
Up
Re: Oyo Stand Up Against The Governor by 989900: 3:21pm On Jan 14, 2017
This is a shame, how did this oik become a governor? Leadership murdered.

2 Likes

Re: Oyo Stand Up Against The Governor by svfu(m): 3:36pm On Jan 14, 2017
Wow! This is definitely not a leader. How would he have felt if any of the ward are in the same sch. Mr Governor u may think u don't need d stdt support again since this is ur second term rember u will bring up a successor that will beg this set of ppl for a vote. That ur tin tonatoe and rice will not save u. Aluta continua

2 Likes

Re: Oyo Stand Up Against The Governor by TeleboiZ005(m): 5:07pm On Jan 14, 2017
J
Re: Oyo Stand Up Against The Governor by CACAWA(m): 5:21pm On Jan 14, 2017
Ajimobi has a point.

Only fools will support those thugs.

We keep talking abt dialogue, yet how can u have dialogue when you cannot atleast respect the leader who is expected to create solutions even when there is none.

Some people think it's easy to govern, yet they cannot manage their own house.

Well, since they want to use force to command the governor to help them, let them go ahead and use force.

OAU and Unilag and even UI were closed down for months until the students signed a letter of apology and promised to be of good behaviour.

Even that Unilag boy that abused the VC and was rusticated, people talked about him for two weeks only. Where is he today? Probably licking his wounds.

Let's try to learn simple manners, so that we don't have future politicians that will continue throwing chairs in the house of assembly during any slight disagreement.

Half a word is enough.

1 Like

Re: Oyo Stand Up Against The Governor by pentlumpro(f): 5:29pm On Jan 14, 2017
Afonjas will never see anything wrong with him
Afterall he is our son he can spit on afonjas the way they like
Bunch of deluded fools

3 Likes

Re: Oyo Stand Up Against The Governor by stinggy(m): 6:50pm On Jan 14, 2017
CACAWA:
Ajimobi has a point.

We keep talking abt dialogue, yet how can u have dialogue when you cannot atleast respect the leader who is expected to create solutions even when there is none.

Well, since they want to use force to command the governor to help them, let them go ahead and use force.

OAU and Unilag and even UI were closed down for months until the students signed a letter of apology and promised to be of good behaviour.

Even that Unilag boy that abused the VC and was rusticated, people talked about him for two weeks only. Where is he today? Probably licking his wounds.

Let's try to learn simple manners, so that we don't have future politicians that will continue throwing chairs in the house of assembly during any slight disagreement.

Half a word is enough.
You're a joke. I know your type will even roll on the floor for people like Ajimobi to trample upon in the name of dialogue.
Were there no dialogues before this protest? Were there not series of direct and open letters? Wait sef, is he supposed to be begged to carry out his duties as a governor? Is he running the school from his personal pocket? Was that the first protest by students in Nigerian history? I'm sure you passed through school too, what is strange to you in this? Did they destroy anything?
What pedestal is Ajimobi placing himself? A demigod?
I don't blame you, you're not in their shoes, neither do you have one of them as ward/child. You can't know how painful it is to waste 8 months of your life doing nothing. That's my Alma mata, so I empathize with those students.

Constituted authority my foot!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyo Stand Up Against The Governor by CACAWA(m): 9:36pm On Jan 14, 2017
stinggy:

You're a joke. I know your type will even roll on the floor for people like Ajimobi to trample upon in the name of dialogue.
Were there no dialogues before this protest? Were there not series of direct and open letters? Wait sef, is he supposed to be begged to carry out his duties as a governor? Is he running the school from his personal pocket? Was that the first protest by students in Nigerian history? I'm sure you passed through school too, what is strange to you in this? Did they destroy anything?
What pedestal is Ajimobi placing himself? A demigod?
I don't blame you, you're not in their shoes, neither do you have one of them as ward/child. You can't know how painful it is to waste 8 months of your life doing nothing. That's my Alma mata, so I empathize with those students.

Constituted authority my foot!

Thank you very much, you have shown how intelligent you are, Mr Alumnus.

Now with what your colleagues have demonstrated, talking back at the Governor...I hope the matter has now been automatically resolved.

When we are trying to be diplomatic, some of you still think it is by brigandage that you can make things work.

Goodluck.

1 Like

Re: Oyo Stand Up Against The Governor by bettercreature(m): 9:41pm On Jan 14, 2017
CACAWA:
Ajimobi has a point.

Half a word is enough.
Those guys are idiots i dont know why people are supporting them.We are talking about a governor here he deserves some respect
They should have allowed their leaders to address him with respect rather than shouting on him
Re: Oyo Stand Up Against The Governor by OBAGADAFFI: 11:16pm On Jan 14, 2017
Ajimobi, is very lucky those aren't OAU students.

He will be stoned out of that place.

What useless respect is he asking for, the same man the disrespect the Alaafin of Oyo, Aseyin of Iseyinland, former Governors Victor Omololu Olunloyo, Rashidi Ladoja, Adebayo Alao-Akala, the Chief Judge of the state and the Are Musulumi of Yorubaland, Abdul-Azeez Arisekola .

If OYO and Osun states can't run LAUTECH, they should scrap it or hand over to the FG.

1 Like

Re: Oyo Stand Up Against The Governor by Nobody: 12:30am On Jan 15, 2017
dekhamz:
The good people of oyo state should stand up against governor abiola ajimobi ul trances.
It's has come notice that the governor un guide speech and words is vulgar and and ignoble one.
So therefore Nigerian--oyo indigenous should condemn this ignoramus act. Thank u
What's this one saying? Did you go to school at all? if you did then smh for your life.

Back to the matter, haven read the piece and watched the video, if I was in governor's shoe, I would order all those protesters arrested, lockup the school permanently and throw the key in the lagoon.
A university that cannot control the moral of her students doesn't worth existing. If those useless miscreants could be talking to the governor like that, then they don't worth being leaders.

Have they gone to shout on Aregbe raska's head to release the school for the beloved pace setter state? Instead for them to plead with their useless governor to allow Oyo State take absolute control of the school, they are there digging the final grave of their school existence. What nonsense!

(1) (Reply)

Lying Lie Mohammed By Fani-kayode / Dino Prepared This For His Yoruba Detractors..come Take It / Nigeria Will Be Third Biggest Country In The World By 2050 — Britain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.