Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,454 members, 7,812,394 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:40 PM

Crowd At Eleme Ogoniland River State As They Stand Up For Biafra - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Crowd At Eleme Ogoniland River State As They Stand Up For Biafra (5400 Views)

What I Saw Today At Eleme Post Office In Rivers State (Photos) / Border Closure: Northern Textile Traders Say They Stand To Lose Over N3 Trillion / How They Stand In The Race For Senate: Apc 61 Pdp 33 Ypp 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crowd At Eleme Ogoniland River State As They Stand Up For Biafra by StarOfDavid(m): 10:04am On Aug 13, 2017
One thing i have learnt to do is to ignore all the we south south, we Nigerdelta is not biafra crew...While they keep making noise on social media, IPOB keeps gaining ground with the ordinary people on the street who are in the majority. The market women, the transporters, students, traders, artisans etc..all these people are not on social media and are in the majority. Biafra or Nigerdelta republic will not be created on Social media. The same way many were mocking biafra as a social media country while action was being taken behind the scene. Right now, the ghost of biafra has over taken Nigeria and the zoo is confused. There is too much over sabi on social media, so many educated illiterates who always know better yet, their situation remain the same. The reason while the less qualified north keep enslaving the south. Because of these sets of over sabi southerners .It is really a shame if you as me

Meanwhile all the afonja we south south crew and we Nigerdelta crew, come and claim ogoni is not biafra. oya, i dey wait.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ej175l1nHU

12 Likes

Re: Crowd At Eleme Ogoniland River State As They Stand Up For Biafra by Yyeske(m): 10:08am On Aug 13, 2017
Igbo migrants there, don't worry when jungle mature, they'd all be pushed back to Aligbo. It happened before in 1967

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crowd At Eleme Ogoniland River State As They Stand Up For Biafra by truefact: 10:15am On Aug 13, 2017
The diabolical Yoruba's only support one Nigeria because they steal from others...the Hausa Fulani's collaborated with the Yoruba's and shared ND wealth among themselves, that is after they have stolen Igbo's wealth in the Nigeria banks in 1967...

Can a diabolical Yoruba support one Nigerian where ND like GEJ can rule
Can a bigot Hausa Fulani support one Nigeria where ibori can rule
Can the diabolical Yoruba's and bigot Hausa Fulani support one Nigeria where Ibeto will be richest black man?

People should be frank and honest to themselves.... Nigeria is not for the Old Eastern Nigeria....

I know the evil mod will soon ban because I say the undiluted truth... Well, the site is theirs, but God will judge them

40 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Crowd At Eleme Ogoniland River State As They Stand Up For Biafra by Nobody: 10:17am On Aug 13, 2017
Only if Nigeria knows what happening underground, they will let Biafraa go. There is massive mobilization going on in SE and SS. Imagine the crowd in Ogoniland that most Nigerians don't even know exist.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crowd At Eleme Ogoniland River State As They Stand Up For Biafra by Nobody: 10:19am On Aug 13, 2017
truefact:
The diabolical Yoruba's only support one Nigeria because they steal from others...the Hausa Fulani's collaborated with the Yoruba's and shared ND wealth among themselves, that is after they have stolen Igbo's wealth in the Nigeria banks in 1967...

Can the diabolical Yoruba's and bigot Hausa Fulani support one Nigeria where Ibeto will be richest black man?

People should be frank and honest to themselves.... Nigeria is not for the Old Eastern Nigeria....

Well said. Afonjas will be surprised when the chips are down. As I write right now, there is growing apathy/hatred for yorubbas in SS and Middle belt for supporting Evil One Nigeria.

25 Likes

Re: Crowd At Eleme Ogoniland River State As They Stand Up For Biafra by Yyeske(m): 10:19am On Aug 13, 2017
drake2000x:
Only if Nigeria knows what happening underground, they will let Biafraa go. There is massive mobilization going on in SE and SS. Imagine the crowd in Ogoniland that most Nigeria don't know exist.
When those Igbo migrants there are forcefully pushed up Igboland, you'll know everything isn't about online ranting

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crowd At Eleme Ogoniland River State As They Stand Up For Biafra by Nobody: 10:20am On Aug 13, 2017
Yyeske:
[s]When those Igbo migrants there are forcefully pushed up Igboland, you'll know everything isn't about online ranting[/s]

I was expecting you to post from your other moniker above...Ihatepork

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crowd At Eleme Ogoniland River State As They Stand Up For Biafra by Yyeske(m): 10:23am On Aug 13, 2017
drake2000x:

Well said. Afonjas will be surprised when the chips are down. As I write right now, there is growing apathy/hatred for yorubbas in SS and Middle belt for supporting Evil One Nigeria.
Deceive yourself at your detriment, I guess the middle belt, Urhobos, Itshekiris, Efiks, Ibibio, ijaw, Idoma, Igalas etc are increasing loving the igbos abi? Your eye go clear soon

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crowd At Eleme Ogoniland River State As They Stand Up For Biafra by Ihatepork: 10:24am On Aug 13, 2017

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Crowd At Eleme Ogoniland River State As They Stand Up For Biafra by calaway: 10:24am On Aug 13, 2017
Yyeske:
Igbo migrants there, don't worry when jungle mature, they'd all be pushed back to Aligbo. It happened before in 1967

all south south Biafra any Hausafulani there after 1 Oct will have himself to blame.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpiLnk_c0wM

20 Likes

Re: Crowd At Eleme Ogoniland River State As They Stand Up For Biafra by Yyeske(m): 10:24am On Aug 13, 2017
drake2000x:

I was expecting you to post from your other moniker above...Ihatepork
I know you've been brainwashed anyway

1 Like

Re: Crowd At Eleme Ogoniland River State As They Stand Up For Biafra by Yyeske(m): 10:26am On Aug 13, 2017
calaway:

all south south Biafra any Hausafulani there after 1 Oct will have himself to blame.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpiLnk_c0wM
Why bother about them, why are you not bothered about Igbos in the north.
Meanwhile tell me which group in the SS that wants Biafra or will you force them?
How many igbos sef want Biafra

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Crowd At Eleme Ogoniland River State As They Stand Up For Biafra by successmatters(m): 10:29am On Aug 13, 2017
Biafra all the way

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crowd At Eleme Ogoniland River State As They Stand Up For Biafra by Yyeske(m): 10:31am On Aug 13, 2017
successmatters:
Biafra all the way
So says a brainwashed dreamer

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crowd At Eleme Ogoniland River State As They Stand Up For Biafra by successmatters(m): 10:32am On Aug 13, 2017
Yyeske:
So says a brainwashed dreamer

Mynd44
Re: Crowd At Eleme Ogoniland River State As They Stand Up For Biafra by successmatters(m): 10:33am On Aug 13, 2017
Yyeske:
Deceive yourself at your detriment, I guess the middle belt, Urhobos, Itshekiris, Efiks, Ibibio, ijaw, Idoma, Igalas etc are increasing loving the igbos abi? Your eye go clear soon

It's your eyes that will clear soon. No longer business as usual.

22 Likes

Re: Crowd At Eleme Ogoniland River State As They Stand Up For Biafra by calaway: 10:45am On Aug 13, 2017
Yyeske:
Why bother about them, why are you not bothered about Igbos in the north.
Meanwhile tell me which group in the SS that wants Biafra or will you force them?
How many igbos sef want Biafra

you are living in self denial...

10 Likes

Re: Crowd At Eleme Ogoniland River State As They Stand Up For Biafra by Yyeske(m): 10:46am On Aug 13, 2017
successmatters:

It's your eyes that will clear soon. No longer business as usual.
We shall see who will have the last laugh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crowd At Eleme Ogoniland River State As They Stand Up For Biafra by Yyeske(m): 10:47am On Aug 13, 2017
calaway:

you are living in self denial...
We shall see

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crowd At Eleme Ogoniland River State As They Stand Up For Biafra by Yyeske(m): 10:49am On Aug 13, 2017
successmatters:

Mynd44
Why calling him? Were you not among those calling people afonja, aboki, pigs, etc?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crowd At Eleme Ogoniland River State As They Stand Up For Biafra by Michael004: 11:35am On Aug 13, 2017
truefact:

I know the evil mod will soon ban because I say the undiluted truth... Well, the site is theirs, but God will judge them
Which igbo wealth are you talking about? Do dangote, adenuga or alakija stop ibeto or what ever you call it from being the richest in Nigeria? Must they support you before ibeto can become the richest. When will you pigs and idiots stop blaming others for your ancestors misfortune. If you become poor now, you will blame a Yoruba or Hausa man beside you. Keep it up. We are enjoying it.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Crowd At Eleme Ogoniland River State As They Stand Up For Biafra by discusant: 11:40am On Aug 13, 2017
Yyeske:

16 Likes

Re: Crowd At Eleme Ogoniland River State As They Stand Up For Biafra by discusant: 11:43am On Aug 13, 2017
Yyeske:

Use common sense: if indeed the middle belt, Urhobos, Itshekiris, Efiks, Ibibio, ijaw, Idoma, Igalas etc. hate the Igbos, they can never remain with Yoruba and Hausa/Fulani/Kanuri in a Nigeria without Biafra. That Nigeria without Biafra shall be an Islamic country of sharia criminal codes to be ruled by Mullahs from Yoruba/Hausa/Fulamni/Kanuri.

12 Likes

Re: Crowd At Eleme Ogoniland River State As They Stand Up For Biafra by Sagay212: 11:44am On Aug 13, 2017
truefact:

WTF is this crazy pig typing? Who is stopping Ibeto from becoming richest black man? When we tell you people you are not intelligent, you'll be shouting up and down. You think becoming rich is by running after kanu in the village?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crowd At Eleme Ogoniland River State As They Stand Up For Biafra by rusher14: 12:15pm On Aug 13, 2017
Sagay212:

WTF is this crazy pig typing? Who is stopping Ibeto from becoming richest black man? When we tell you people you are not intelligent, you'll be shouting up and down. You think becoming rich is by running after kanu in the village?

A clockwork orange.
Re: Crowd At Eleme Ogoniland River State As They Stand Up For Biafra by nengibo: 12:21pm On Aug 13, 2017
Until jungle mature na im we go know
Re: Crowd At Eleme Ogoniland River State As They Stand Up For Biafra by Michael004: 12:26pm On Aug 13, 2017
iLoveConductor:

Yeah, lemme help you add more of your leaders to the post
Oga, the world already knew who are the pigs.

3 Likes

Re: Crowd At Eleme Ogoniland River State As They Stand Up For Biafra by ofai: 12:26pm On Aug 13, 2017
Biafra will come no matter how the powers that be tries to delay the process.

2 Likes

Re: Crowd At Eleme Ogoniland River State As They Stand Up For Biafra by ofai: 12:28pm On Aug 13, 2017
Michael004:
Oga, the world already knew who are the pigs.

Ibu anu mpama.....Your stupid noise is only in nairaland

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

From Today I End My Support For Buhari And Apc As A Whole / Oyo NURTW: Ejiogbe Vs Auxiliary Boys Fighting In Beere, Ibadan Yesterday(video) / Ganduje Suffers Loss At Supreme Court, Governor’s Appeal Dismissed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.