Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,519 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

Niyi Johnson Engaged To Seyi Edun - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Niyi Johnson Engaged To Seyi Edun (60089 Views)

Niyi Johnson And Seyi Edun Congratulate Toyin Abraham On Her Newborn Baby / Fan Blasts Niyi Johnson After Toyin Abraham Was Spotted With Osinbajo& Sanwo Olu / Adeniyi Johnson & Seyi Edun Blessed With Dollars By Israel Ayanfe Olubori (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niyi Johnson Engaged To Seyi Edun by ayoadeifee(f): 9:48pm On Jan 14, 2017
ThatIgboBoy:
I wish him luck on this his latest project.

Hope this lady becomes a better wife than that olosho babe of the thief called seun.

Left to me tho,he should have looked for a regular wife and leave all these celebrity and screen hugging women
have you gone for medical checkup recently, because you need to receive sense before is too late
Re: Niyi Johnson Engaged To Seyi Edun by ArabMopol(m): 10:25pm On Jan 14, 2017
Yoruba demons Yoruba will used sweet mouth to scatter your destiny When a Yoruba boy means to get you, I am not sure even MFM can help you. The guy will waltz into the hearts of your friends, prostrate for your dad and mummy and play hide and seek with your nephews and nieces. He will pull random things out of his hat like; Yoruba guys are cheerful givers of children and children alone. “They go born pikin for different houses but nobody go see their shishi…” “If you allow a Yoruba man open shop for you, expect him to take it back when u refuses his request...
Re: Niyi Johnson Engaged To Seyi Edun by Mayflowa(m): 10:32pm On Jan 14, 2017
Jimi23:

He is not the theif. That's Seun Egbegbe another ex.

Really shocked My apology. Thanks
Re: Niyi Johnson Engaged To Seyi Edun by Mayflowa(m): 10:34pm On Jan 14, 2017
Jimi23:

He is not the theif. That's Seun Egbegbe another ex.

I am sorry. Thanks. Several exes for her
Re: Niyi Johnson Engaged To Seyi Edun by Hades2016(m): 10:34pm On Jan 14, 2017
Oboy see makeup ooooo chaiiiii shocked
Re: Niyi Johnson Engaged To Seyi Edun by Mayflowa(m): 10:35pm On Jan 14, 2017
curvilicious:

This is not the iphone thief

na wa o. sorry. toyin and many exes
Re: Niyi Johnson Engaged To Seyi Edun by Harinholar(f): 10:35pm On Jan 14, 2017
All na the same as far as that film industry is concern..May God have mercy on them....
Re: Niyi Johnson Engaged To Seyi Edun by zenburster: 10:48pm On Jan 14, 2017
Philistine:
Despite this guy's good looks, he lacks taste,from Toyin Aimakhu to the present one.

You gay bruv?
Re: Niyi Johnson Engaged To Seyi Edun by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jan 14, 2017
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Niyi Johnson Engaged To Seyi Edun by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jan 14, 2017
Haters just arrived

Re: Niyi Johnson Engaged To Seyi Edun by segzyogondus(m): 11:22pm On Jan 14, 2017
Life is a Choice so Congrats to him .... He knows better what ever he decided if it favors him that is okay but if it doesn't that is his headache
Re: Niyi Johnson Engaged To Seyi Edun by refreshrate: 11:30pm On Jan 14, 2017
Philistine:
Despite this guy's good looks, he lacks taste,from Toyin Aimakhu to the present one.

Don't judge a book by the cover o.
Honestly, that Toyin girl looks rather lousy and looks no be everything

Meanwhile how many ex toyin alone get bikonu?
Sebi no be dis one carry iPhone the other day?
Re: Niyi Johnson Engaged To Seyi Edun by ShoProperties(m): 11:38pm On Jan 14, 2017
Eyin Ti Toyin Egbegbe I raise Yansh for una ....
carammel:
I hope he will not continue being the fuvkboy that he is,cheating and gold digging are his hobbies. undecided
Re: Niyi Johnson Engaged To Seyi Edun by bydot1(m): 12:05am On Jan 15, 2017
Until i see her knuckles sha
Re: Niyi Johnson Engaged To Seyi Edun by Jimi23(m): 12:09am On Jan 15, 2017
Mayflowa:

I am sorry. Thanks. Several exes for her

Lol.
Re: Niyi Johnson Engaged To Seyi Edun by diva90: 1:21am On Jan 15, 2017
Philistine:

This current lady actually looks Better than toyin
Re: Niyi Johnson Engaged To Seyi Edun by ochobaba(m): 5:56am On Jan 15, 2017
Philistine:
we talking Happy home you talking taste
find somewhere and sit-down
Re: Niyi Johnson Engaged To Seyi Edun by thunderbabs: 6:55am On Jan 15, 2017
carammel:

I do not hate Niyi,he has not done me any Wrong. I don't attack him anyhow unless it is about Toyin. Say whatever,Toyin is bae.

Toyin is ginni? Dt gal wey don bleach finnish dey fake american accent on and off the screen. Niyi deserved better. Ki len ba mi sor shocked
Re: Niyi Johnson Engaged To Seyi Edun by EllsBaba: 7:09am On Jan 15, 2017
Philistine:

Seyi Edun is the one with long hair and I tink she's prettier than toyin
Re: Niyi Johnson Engaged To Seyi Edun by Awoo88: 7:32am On Jan 15, 2017
stinggy:

And that's to stress my earlier point - in the failed marriage, you blame only Niyi irrespective of the role(s) Toyin played too.
It was niyi who cheated, apologized publicly went back to cheating again before toyin left him.
Re: Niyi Johnson Engaged To Seyi Edun by enemyofprogress: 8:51am On Jan 15, 2017
curvilicious:

Abeg d panadol remain? I need am
e don finish,na alomo remain
Re: Niyi Johnson Engaged To Seyi Edun by ThatIgboBoy: 10:38am On Jan 15, 2017
ayoadeifee:
have you gone for medical checkup recently, because you need to receive sense before is too late

Who is this dirty yoruba girl quoting me?
Re: Niyi Johnson Engaged To Seyi Edun by jfleece(m): 10:48am On Jan 15, 2017
Where are my IDGAF crew? Sipping alomo..
Re: Niyi Johnson Engaged To Seyi Edun by metallisc(m): 12:32pm On Jan 15, 2017
decatalyst:

My brother nah so we see am ooo

Nah marykay dey deceive him

#LordSaveUsFromMakeUp

Re: Niyi Johnson Engaged To Seyi Edun by Alphageometrix: 12:47pm On Jan 15, 2017
Never visited nairaland any day without this lady's name popping up. What is it about this Toyin Aimakhu?
Is she the biggest nairaland financier? I don't know if anyone else feels me.
Re: Niyi Johnson Engaged To Seyi Edun by arsenic33(m): 1:17pm On Jan 15, 2017
Na d guy mumzy b dat?
Re: Niyi Johnson Engaged To Seyi Edun by ayoadeifee(f): 12:42am On Jan 16, 2017
ThatIgboBoy:

Who is this dirty yoruba girl quoting me?
Protect your good image from the eyes of negative viewers, who may look at your good appearance with an ugly fiendish eye, and ruin your positive qualities with their chemical infested tongues.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olanrewaju Malcolm Speaks On Bisola’s Conduct While In The BBNaija House / Davido And Kim, His South African New Babe Loved Up Inside A Car / Wizkid Eating Rice Without Stew

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.