Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,389 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

“dear Mom, - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / “dear Mom, (990 Views)

How My Mom Ruined My Life / "My Mistake Is That I Married Poor Men" - Kenyan Mom Of 11 Married To 2 Men / UNIZIK Graduate Vows To Commit Suicide, Apologizes To His Mom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“dear Mom, by belatoxx: 2:49pm On Jan 14, 2017
“Dear Mom, I love you with all my heart.
Re: “dear Mom, by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jan 14, 2017
belatoxx:
“Dear Mom, I love you with all my heart. I just wasn’t meant for this world! I hope I can find a place of peace and happiness, a place I am child enough to live, yet man enough to survive. I love you! I hope you can truly believe me. Maybe on my journey I’ll find Jesus. Pray for me mom. Pray I will find happiness. I hurt so bad inside! I want it all to go away. I want a new beginning. I am not afraid to die mom. I’m just so afraid of tomorrow!
To all my friends and loved ones, I ask of you one last favor: don’t let my spirit die. Remember me for the laughs and the good times, the thrills we all had together. I hope I made a place in all your hearts and touched each and every one of you in a special way. I have chosen to die, but I haven’t chosen to be forgotten. I must find a new world, a world of peace and happiness. I want you all to know I am not afraid to die, only to quit living. I’ll miss you.”

Woah woah this is just a letter right?

1 Like

Re: “dear Mom, by belatoxx: 3:58pm On Jan 15, 2017
It real thinking of ending it once an for all....

lovelygurl:

Woah woah this is just a letter right?
Re: “dear Mom, by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jan 15, 2017
hey are you okay, how can you be considering such, these feelings don't last it dies quicker don't get sunk in it. we've all been there just remember it gets better.

1 Like

Re: “dear Mom, by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jan 15, 2017
belatoxx:

It real thinking of ending it once an for all....

Come on! That's ridiculous. I don't know what you are going through but this is not the solution
Re: “dear Mom, by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jan 15, 2017
undecided Are your herbal remedies not selling?
Re: “dear Mom, by Emescot(m): 8:26pm On Jan 15, 2017
Belatoxx why are u writing the letter online as if ur mum and friends can read it here? Let me tell you where to write it, write it on Facebook and on a piece of paper and leave it in your pocket.
Whenever ur thought abt suicide leaves you, i want to tell you a story about a boy, its very interesting believe me, give it a try!!!
Re: “dear Mom, by belatoxx: 9:42am On Jan 16, 2017
Emescot:
Belatoxx why are u writing the letter online as if ur mum and friends can read it here? Let me tell you where to write it, write it on Facebook and on a piece of paper and leave it in your pocket.
Whenever ur thought abt suicide leaves you, i want to tell you a story about a boy, its very interesting believe me, give it a try!!!

Thank you share me the story
Re: “dear Mom, by belatoxx: 9:43am On Jan 16, 2017
lovelygurl:

Come on! That's ridiculous. I don't know what you are going through but this is not the solution

Thank you so much.....
Re: “dear Mom, by Emescot(m): 10:01am On Jan 16, 2017
belatoxx:

Thank you share me the story
One of the worst things about being young is the
way passing things seem somehow permanent. So
when an unnamed 16-year-old in China faced yet
another example of fate raining all over his
incredibly poor family, he decided to step out rather
than suffer a life of torment and misery. Climbing over the railing of a pedestrian bridge, he prepared
to jump. At which point a passing waitress named
Liu Wenxiu decided to get involved. Despite having never seen the kid before, despite
knowing nothing of his problems, she followed him to the railing and did the only thing she could: She listened. She listened as this random 16-year-old
described the pit his life had fallen into, she listened
as he listed the endless problems tearing his family
life to bits, and then she simply showed him her
wrists. As they stood there, surrounded by cops
and gawping pedestrians, Liu told him the story behind her own attempted suicide—quietly, firmly,
and without any contrivances. When she was done,
she leaned forward, hugged the boy, and gave him
a kiss. And the boy suddenly decided that maybe
life was worth living after all. All Liu had done was
something no one else had ever thought to do: She’d given the kid her full attention and really
listened. And that little slice of kindness was all it
took to save his life.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Convince My Parents / See This Twitter User's Hilarious Tweet About His Dead Aunty / closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.