Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,651 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

closed - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / closed (992 Views)

My Wife Is Accusing Me Of Distrust But I Am I Over Reacting? / Thoughts On Abortion! Will You Do It? / Should A Woman Propose To A Man...thoughts? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

closed by mxpinky: 11:59am On Jun 05, 2018
closed
Re: closed by AJVC(f): 12:38pm On Jun 05, 2018
Please don't feel depressed my dear, nothing in this life is worth dying for.
You can write to me; chidimma_juliet@yahoo.com

You are the master of your happiness...

1 Like

Re: closed by mxpinky: 12:43pm On Jun 05, 2018
AJVC:

ok dear
Re: closed by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jun 05, 2018
AJVC:

Why not share the advice here so that others in her situation can as well benefit. Like me

1 Like

Re: closed by anath(m): 3:28pm On Jun 05, 2018
I once had this same experience when i was in sch but now is an history. In 10yrs time u won’t remember today. Tears no more ur helper is on its way okay.
Re: closed by mxpinky: 4:29pm On Jun 05, 2018
anath:
I once had this same experience when i was in sch but now is an history. In 10yrs time u won’t remember today. Tears no more ur helper is on its way okay.
hmmm it's not easy at all o
situation getting super worse everyday
Re: closed by anath(m): 10:18am On Jun 06, 2018
mxpinky:
hmmm it's not easy at all o
situation getting super worse everyday
Jst give prayer a try okay
Re: closed by Nobody: 11:52am On Jun 06, 2018
Lack of Money is the number 1 causative factor that triggers suicide thoughts.

1 Like

Re: closed by mxpinky: 11:58am On Jun 06, 2018
anath:
Jst give prayer a try okay
ok thanks
Re: closed by enabledgoddess(f): 7:49pm On Jun 06, 2018
Life has never been easier with anyone. Even the rich cry. As concerning your depression, please talk to someone who wouldn't huge you nor your parents but will point possible solutions. This won't be easy but think of something that could give you money. Sell okirika, make hair, wash cloth just any menial job or pick a part time teaching job. Your parent are wrong for letting you struggle and caring less, but give yourself a clap back, snap out of suicidal thought. Tell yourself I will push it through till I get it. Talk to God, he understands.

1 Like

Re: closed by mxpinky: 8:08pm On Jun 06, 2018
enabledgoddess:
Life has never been easier with anyone. Even the rich cry. As concerning your depression, please talk to someone who wouldn't huge you nor your parents but will point possible solutions. This won't be easy but think of something that could give you money. Sell okirika, make hair, wash cloth just any menial job or pick a part time teaching job. Your parent are wrong for letting you struggle and caring less, but give yourself a clap back, snap out of suicidal thought. Tell yourself I will push it through till I get it. Talk to God, he understands.
thank you so much i really appreciate
Re: closed by Restroom: 10:30pm On Jun 06, 2018
Read Philippians 4: 8 and tell me, what it says.

Read Psalms 51:17, and tell me, what it says

Read Psalms 46: 1-3 and Psalms 27: 10.

Read isaiah 41: 10, here Jehovah God talks to you....read it

Read 2Cor 1:3-4....for comfort

My dear.......P R A Y

That's is the key to gaining strength from God and being able to endure life trials....

Don't forget what s in 2 Tim 3:1-5.....those verses clearly says that life in the last days would be tough to deal with.....

That Bible prophecy is over 2000 years old now....

So...relax yourself...your situation is not as bad as you think....life is tough, so you got to be tough too..

There is a saying, when the going gets tough, the tough gets going

You are tough .....that is why you have not taken that decision......

So, to make you tougher and get going...follow James 4:4 advice: part of it says-

Draw close to God and he will draw close to you....

I deal with life challenges by relying on my prayers to Jehovah God. The more worried I am, the more prayers I make.....until Jehovah gives me peace and calmness of mind.

Many people sayJehovah Witnesses don't pray. We pray....we don't pray for people to take notice of us. I can tell you my dear, that right now, what you need is clear thinking,focus and peace.

You can only get these by PRAYER.

Prayer will clear your thinking, give you peace of mind and make you realize that all hope is not lost.

So long God exist in the heaven, there is hope. Even righteous dead people like Abraham, has hope, because God will resurrect him to life one day.

Take your thoughts of suicide and pray to God about it.....Tell Jehovah to change your emotions and thoughts of suicidez to emotions of peace and happiness. That should be your prayer point.

Pray for your father and mother.....tell God to bless them and change their attitude towards you....do so every day....

If U come to UBTH where I work, there are some wards you will enter, and you will realize that there are lots of seriously sick people in this life....some are depressed, some are full of regrets while some don't care about their condition and play with nurses and people that come by to visit them...and there lies the key to good health: taking things easy...

I bet you can sleep well at night?

Well since, 2008, I have been coping with severe insomnia....some times for 5 straight days I can't sleep at night or day...I did everything I could medically but no way.

One of our elders advised me to always pray....since then...my health has slowly improved.I am married now...still battling insomnia from time to time but i am not bothered.

Insomnia can sufferers hopeless sometimes. I deal with it with prayer.God helped me to develop this mentality of nothing dey happen.

My dear, you are okay....don't let the Devil make you weak.....continue to fight those thoughts with prayers.

Read your bible daily.

Be positive, see good in your existence.
And thanks for speaking out about your thoughts.
Re: closed by Restroom: 10:36pm On Jun 06, 2018
Restroom:

My dear.......P R A Y

That's is the key to gaining strength from God and being able to endure life trials....

Don't forget what s in 2 Tim 3:1-5.....those verses clearly says that life in the last days would be tough to deal with.....

So...relax yourself...your situation is not as bad as you think....life is tough, so you got to be tough too..

So, to make you tougher and get going...follow James 4:4 advice: part of it says-

I deal with life challenges by relying on my prayers to Jehovah God. The more worried I am, the more prayers I make.....until Jehovah gives me peace and calmness of mind.

Many people sayJehovah Witnesses don't pray. We pray....we don't pray for people to take notice of us. I can tell you my dear, that right now, what you need is clear thinking,focus and peace.

Prayer will clear your thinking, give you peace of mind and make you realize that all hope is not lost.

So long God exist in the heaven, there is hope. Even righteous dead people like Abraham, has hope, because God will resurrect him to life one day.

Take your thoughts of suicide and pray to God about it.....Tell Jehovah to change your emotions and thoughts of suicidez to emotions of peace and happiness. That should be your prayer point.

Pray for your father and mother.....tell God to bless them and change their attitude towards you....do so every day....

If U come to UBTH where I work, there are some wards you will enter, and you will realize that there are lots of seriously sick people in this life....some are depressed, some are full of regrets while some don't care about their condition and play with nurses and people that come by to visit them...and there lies the key to good health: taking things easy...

Well since, 2008, I have been coping with severe insomnia....some times for 5 straight days I can't sleep at night or day...I did everything I could medically but no way.

One of our elders advised me to always pray....since then...my health has slowly improved.I am married now...still battling insomnia from time to time but i am not bothered.

Insomnia can sufferers hopeless sometimes. I deal with it with prayer.God helped me to develop this mentality of nothing dey happen.

My dear, you are okay....don't let the Devil make you weak.....continue to fight those thoughts with prayers.

Read your bible daily.

Spiritual matters aside, have you done any business before ? Where do you live? Can you manage a small business? Don't let anyone take advantage of you because of condition. Can you manage a small business?
Re: closed by mxpinky: 10:43pm On Jun 06, 2018
Restroom:

My dear.......P R A Y

Read your bible daily.

my dear you re wonderfully created thank you so much i'm much reliefed may God bless you at least i can say some people still case about my life and thanks to nl for making of to meet wonderful and caring people like you
Re: closed by mxpinky: 10:46pm On Jun 06, 2018
Restroom:

Spiritual matters aside, have you done any business before ? Where do you live? Can you manage a small business? Don't let anyone take advantage of you because of condition. Can you manage a small business?
thank you so much sir am in school in kogi state now and yes i can if its not ending my school now if i dropout i will have no options again but may God reward you for your care and kindness
Re: closed by twosquare(m): 10:48pm On Jun 06, 2018
I've sent you a pm; let's talk.Or contact me via my signature
mxpinky:
good day everyone.
I have this issues with my parent that is making me planning to commit suicide most especially the way my dad treat me.
since i was born he has not done anything good or positive about my life,he is always making situation very bad for me, am getting fed up of life to the fact doesnt care about me and he's making my mom getting hard on me for no reason but simply because he think education of a woman is worthless, i never care but i aways seems to love staying at school more than being at home because i have rest of mind there.
now no one care about me and my education anymore and am now feeling staying in this world is worthless. Before you judge me you should know that just because you live doesnt mean you're alive. Depression is my next door neighbor now and hunger and lack of care is my friend now,
and am at the point of ending my education as in school dropout because no finacial support to countinue.
please where can i get help and how can i overcome this suicide thought and depression who will save a soul just for God sake this world is now hell on earth for me and you know kogi state is a dry place on job and the friends i have before i drop their way re the kind of people that will advice you to go into club life and prostitution but God forbid i can't do that .
my father is my nightmare i got to sleep hungry and also wake up hungry without any hope of tomorrow or next please i need help or finaciall assistance
thank you all
please don't mind my grammar am not happy at all life is just bitter for me getting worse day by day
cc: lalasticlala mynd44 please help save a little soul before it gets out of hand.
Re: closed by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jun 06, 2018
WATS ur location? Buzz me let's talk
Re: closed by mxpinky: 10:54pm On Jun 06, 2018
Zoharariel:
Lack of Money is the number 1 causative factor that triggers suicide thoughts.
i tell you bro
you're right

1 Like

Re: closed by mxpinky: 10:57pm On Jun 06, 2018
Pipedreams:
WATS ur location? Buzz me let's talk
ok dear
Re: closed by mxpinky: 10:59pm On Jun 06, 2018
twosquare:
I've sent you a pm; let's talk.Or contact me via my signature
ok sir
Re: closed by mimimile93: 11:24pm On Jun 06, 2018
mxpinky:
good day everyone.
I have this issues with my parent that is making me planning to commit suicide most especially the way my dad treat me.
since i was born he has not done anything good or positive about my life,he is always making situation very bad for me, am getting fed up of life to the fact doesnt care about me and he's making my mom getting hard on me for no reason but simply because he think education of a woman is worthless, i never care but i aways seems to love staying at school more than being at home because i have rest of mind there.
now no one care about me and my education anymore and am now feeling staying in this world is worthless. Before you judge me you should know that just because you live doesnt mean you're alive. Depression is my next door neighbor now and hunger and lack of care is my friend now,
and am at the point of ending my education as in school dropout because no finacial support to countinue.
please where can i get help and how can i overcome this suicide thought and depression who will save a soul just for God sake this world is now hell on earth for me and you know kogi state is a dry place on job and the friends i have before i drop their way re the kind of people that will advice you to go into club life and prostitution but God forbid i can't do that .
my father is my nightmare i got to sleep hungry and also wake up hungry without any hope of tomorrow or next please i need help or finaciall assistance
thank you all
please don't mind my grammar am not happy at all life is just bitter for me getting worse day by day
cc: lalasticlala mynd44 please help save a little soul before it gets out of hand.

R.I.P in advance
Re: closed by mxpinky: 11:48pm On Jun 06, 2018
mimimile93:

R.I.P in advance
may God put you in such condition am in today if you think its funny
Re: closed by mimimile93: 11:55pm On Jun 06, 2018
mxpinky:
may God put you in such condition am in today if you think its funny

Go and sleep joor.. Beggars everywhere
Re: closed by mxpinky: 12:04am On Jun 07, 2018
mimimile93:

Go and sleep joor.. Beggars everywhere
watch and see
Re: closed by mxpinky: 12:13am On Jun 07, 2018
mimimile93:

No be u want scam us for one of your thread?

Guy you de learn work for scam..

Anyone taking you serious does that at his or her own peril..
Bloody scammer..
you're looking for cheap likes but no one will dash you
it'll be your turn or your girlfriend or sisters turn tomorrow
Re: closed by mimimile93: 12:17am On Jun 07, 2018
mxpinky:
you're looking for cheap likes but no one will dash you
it'll be your turn or your girlfriend or sisters turn tomorrow

Guy go and sleep..
Re: closed by AJVC(f): 10:06am On Jun 07, 2018
Nnaabros:

Why not share the advice here so that others in her situation can as well benefit. Like me

My advice to her is PRAYER. complain to God, suicidal thought is an evil thought. be closer to God, again find something doing my dear,get yourself busy, you will overcome all these depression. i have been in your shoes once but i realized that nothing in this world is worth taking your life for. May God see you through, Amen.

(1) (Reply)

Get Your Quality Imported Turkish Home Furniture. / Mothers Is This Real Or Superstition? +18 / Baby/toddler Bed For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.