Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,857 members, 7,855,533 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 01:24 AM

All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b - Satellite TV Technology (67) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b (405596 Views)

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread / 2in1 Set Up ( W4/7 And Astra 2b ) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (83) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by iykmora(m): 11:04pm On Jan 27, 2013
pls @all, whc is d best LNB to buy? D one i hav seems to be faulty.
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jan 28, 2013
Complete your question. Do u need ku or c band lnb?
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by Obascoetubi: 7:49am On Jan 29, 2013
Mine is ku, i track amos 5 with strong ku, then when i try to input another tp, the signal level of my lnb became low,,,,,,what will i do?
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by Liverpoolfc(m): 11:22am On Feb 02, 2013
goodmorning@ friends, i hv just re-installed strong bt now, i cann't find kktv stationsas before. i inputed 12.560v03093 in astra 2ab as normal bt no level. it did not show green nt multitv stations are ok. pls help @: friends
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by Liverpoolfc(m): 10:34pm On Feb 02, 2013
i was suprised to see my strong decoded downloaded and upgraded itself through OTA, who experienced it?
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by Scorpiow(m): 7:54am On Feb 03, 2013
Liverpoolfc: i was suprised to see my strong decoded downloaded and upgraded itself through OTA, who experienced it?
yea, mine too.
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by Macdavidson(m): 10:20am On Feb 03, 2013
Hi guys I have a srt 4669x and I am actually in cameroon so, what do I do to upgrage my receiver to a high defination .thanks
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by Macdavidson(m): 10:25am On Feb 03, 2013
Hi guys I have a srt 4669x and I am actually in cameroon so, what do I do to upgrade my receiver to high defination .thanks
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by Rextab(m): 12:36pm On Feb 03, 2013
Macdavidson :
Hi guys I have a srt 4669x and I am actually in cameroon so, what do I do to upgrade my receiver to high defination .thanks
its nt posible 2 upgrade 69x to Hd.
Jst buy a new hd recver.
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by Pidzo(m): 1:58pm On Feb 03, 2013
Liverpoolfc: i was suprised to see my strong decoded downloaded and upgraded itself through OTA, who experienced it?
Nothing new. Read previous posts and you will find solutions to that cool
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by Nobody: 11:22pm On Feb 03, 2013
CAN ANY ONE PLS TELL ME THE TPS FOR NOLLYWOOD AND NOLLYWOOD PLUS ON INTELSAT 7/10 at 68 degree east.TRIED RESCANNING NO WAY,IT WAS SHOWING BEFORE I DELETED ALL THE CHANNELS.THANKS
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by Obascoetubi: 12:15am On Feb 04, 2013
Use 12.6,02v26657
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by Liverpoolfc(m): 6:29am On Feb 04, 2013
okoegualek: CAN ANY ONE PLS TELL ME THE TPS FOR NOLLYWOOD AND NOLLYWOOD PLUS ON INTELSAT 7/10 at 68 degree east.TRIED RESCANNING NO WAY,IT WAS SHOWING BEFORE I DELETED ALL THE CHANNELS.THANKS
blind scan, they will all appear
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by Liverpoolfc(m): 6:36am On Feb 04, 2013
my multi tv station keep showing no signal until i auto scan, it will show again and do d same tin after 2 to 4 hrs. Kktv showing only 9%. I want to knw if this affect everybody bc this started after i called sm1 to reinstall the dish bc it was tempered with during renovation of our building pls answer me friends so as to call the guy again.
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by GeorgeD1(m): 8:07am On Feb 04, 2013
liverpoolfc,
i'm afraid the guy you called to install that your dish didn't do a good job. most likely that dish is badly aligned
hence the tendency to go off and on at will. try and check the dish alignment yourself and adjust. if you can't do it
call another installer who knows what he's doing.

most of these so-called installers are just charlatans going about looking for where to rip off innocent people.
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by Liverpoolfc(m): 11:20am On Feb 04, 2013
George_D: liverpoolfc,
i'm afraid the guy you called to install that your dish didn't do a good job. most likely that dish is badly aligned
hence the tendency to go off and on at will. try and check the dish alignment yourself and adjust. if you can't do it
call another installer who knows what he's doing.

most of these so-called installers are just charlatans going about looking for where to rip off innocent people.
is kktv currently showing
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by Chartey(m): 1:05pm On Feb 04, 2013
Liverpoolfc: is kktv currently showing
No
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by otokx(m): 8:35pm On Feb 04, 2013
my aljazeera audio is lacking behind my video, any body experiencing the same? any tips to correct it?
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by Liverpoolfc(m): 5:59pm On Feb 07, 2013
pls help me @ friends,my guy that installed strong for me want to turn me into ATM machine. my multi tv stations are not showing, each time i call him, he collect 5h, then the multi tv will show, bt after 1 day, it will disappear again expecting me to call him again. i dont want call hikm again as have chosen this forum as my last line of defence.
Currently each time i blind scan atra 2ab satelite eutelsitew4 stations shows instead of multi-tv stations. pls tell me how to set it step by step as all other stations are showing except multi -tv
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by Lanrekas(m): 2:48pm On Feb 09, 2013
ppl plz my decoder is nt showin KKTV eeven afta i enterd d frequency nd manual search it' wat shud i do!
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by donaremu(m): 10:40pm On Feb 11, 2013
Hello Gurus in the house,

My ECN has no audio, it is showing English (AC3) at the Audio Track. Is there any solution to this problem?
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by Nobody: 6:20am On Feb 12, 2013
hey guys.. Please i dont wanna miss today champions league, and my kktv has been down for a long time now, what should i do
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by Chartey(m): 9:32am On Feb 13, 2013
R2bees: hey guys.. Please i dont wanna miss today champions league, and my kktv has been down for a long time now, what should i do
Tv3 will show it
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by Saipro(m): 2:52pm On Feb 14, 2013
R2bees: hey guys.. Please i dont wanna miss today champions league, and my kktv has been down for a long time now, what should i do

But really, what's with KKTV?
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by shomoye: 3:34pm On Feb 15, 2013
Hey people can someone tell me how to input new satellites on my decoder.
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by Nobody: 7:36pm On Feb 15, 2013
Kudos to the Gurus in the house.Pls i have been asking this question without getting a concrete reply..Pls how can i receive Ftawith my Hitv branded decoderwith the Hitv dish..Thanks in anticipation.
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by donaremu(m): 9:04pm On Feb 15, 2013
akthedream: Kudos to the Gurus in the house.Pls i have been asking this question without getting a concrete reply..Pls how can i receive Ftawith my Hitv branded decoderwith the Hitv dish..Thanks in anticipation.

Hello Akthedream: This thread is not the right place for these type of question, you should have asked under this thread 'fta-channels-w4-7'.
If you dish is positioned at HiTV's position, just try to run a blind scan at Eutelsat W4 satellite.
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by olenyi: 5:11am On Feb 16, 2013
donaremu:

If you dish is positioned at HiTV's position, just try to run a blind scan at Eutelsat W4 satellite.

Hitv doesn't have a blindscan feature.

Regards.
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by donaremu(m): 9:26am On Feb 16, 2013
olenyi:

Hitv doesn't have a blindscan feature.

Regards.
@Olenyi: it depends on the type of STB you are using, my HiTV STB is Strong STB.
@Akthedream: check if your STB support blind scan feature
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by olenyi: 9:45am On Feb 16, 2013
donaremu:
@Olenyi: it depends on the type of STB you are using, my HiTV STB is Strong STB.

HITV decoder/receiver DOES NOT HAVE A BLINDSCAN FEATURE. Q.E.D.
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by Nobody: 10:16am On Feb 16, 2013
donaremu:
Thanks for your reply guys..My decoder is not a strong decoder it is a Hitv branded Digital satellite receiver Diseqc 1.2 dvb.It has a feature called 'search all/free channels'.Is it the same as blind search?Whenever i click the search all features,i get almost if not all the Dstv,Hitv and so many more channels nunbering up to 200 or so(but al scrambled..there are repetition though..At the moment,i can only watch Cctv news,CCTVF and Cctv4..pls how can i improve this..i have no budget for new decoder for now..thanks.
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by Chartey(m): 1:19pm On Feb 16, 2013
akthedream: Thanks for your reply guys..My decoder is not a strong decoder it is a Hitv branded Digital satellite receiver Diseqc 1.2 dvb.It has a feature called 'search all/free channels'.Is it the same as blind search?Whenever i click the search all features,i get almost if not all the Dstv,Hitv and so many more channels nunbering up to 200 or so(but al scrambled..there are repetition though..At the moment,i can only watch Cctv news,CCTVF and Cctv4..pls how can i improve this..i have no budget for new decoder for now..thanks.
Borrow a strong decoder. Use it to setup d dish for the satellite u want. Then go to the list of satellites in ur hitv receiver after connection. Select the satellite u got with the strong and "search all free channels". I did something like that for a friend with a hitv receiver but unfortunately i can't recall d exact command since i don't see a hitv receiver often.

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (83) (Reply)

All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.