Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,983 members, 7,832,322 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Tony OneWeek slams Chioma Akpotha for criticising Gideon Okeke on Chinwetalu Agu - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tony OneWeek slams Chioma Akpotha for criticising Gideon Okeke on Chinwetalu Agu (40983 Views)

Daniella Okeke On Vacation In Hollywood And Las Vegas (Photos) / Abba Kyari Blasts Kate Henshaw For Criticising Picture With Evans, The Kidnapper / Daniella Okeke On Vacation In Dubai (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tony OneWeek slams Chioma Akpotha for criticising Gideon Okeke on Chinwetalu Agu by Josephamstrong1(m): 4:54pm On Jan 14, 2017
dacblogger:
They are right...chinwetalu agu is too old for that.which one is "ara tiwara etiwa na ukwu gwepiaru egwepia...

Haha. Uve made my day. grin
All these are his selling points. Rsn he is still in the game.

2 Likes

Re: Tony OneWeek slams Chioma Akpotha for criticising Gideon Okeke on Chinwetalu Agu by Liverpoolfc(m): 4:54pm On Jan 14, 2017
truth be told, i watch some boring home video from nollywood because of chinwetalu agu. i dont understand what he says, but the way he uses his words are creative. tony only sang for one week and disappeared.

3 Likes

Re: Tony OneWeek slams Chioma Akpotha for criticising Gideon Okeke on Chinwetalu Agu by dacblogger: 4:56pm On Jan 14, 2017
crazygod:

Aunty pls can u translate what u jst wrote there? I no hear Igbo. Thanks in anticipation
Broken breast and damaged wait..
Re: Tony OneWeek slams Chioma Akpotha for criticising Gideon Okeke on Chinwetalu Agu by dacblogger: 4:56pm On Jan 14, 2017
crazygod:

Aunty pls can u translate what u jst wrote there? I no hear Igbo. Thanks in anticipation
Broken breast and damaged waist
Re: Tony OneWeek slams Chioma Akpotha for criticising Gideon Okeke on Chinwetalu Agu by crazygod(m): 5:02pm On Jan 14, 2017
dacblogger:

Broken breast and damaged waist
shocked haaaaaa so na wetin my little nephews and niece dey watch be that........ Back to spongebob for them
Re: Tony OneWeek slams Chioma Akpotha for criticising Gideon Okeke on Chinwetalu Agu by Liverpoolfc(m): 5:05pm On Jan 14, 2017
when he performed in edo state, he used repeated ojehbin which mean wonderful. He dont understand Esan language but picked a word to use repeatedly. is that not creative?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tony OneWeek slams Chioma Akpotha for criticising Gideon Okeke on Chinwetalu Agu by loomer: 5:05pm On Jan 14, 2017
Na una sabi, I no remember the year I watch naija film last
Re: Tony OneWeek slams Chioma Akpotha for criticising Gideon Okeke on Chinwetalu Agu by specco(m): 5:06pm On Jan 14, 2017
XXLDICK:
Make una free am jare. I love his catch phrases they make the movie funny grin grin
Then you're morally bankrupt. Those obscene words of his irritate a lot of folks to high heavens. Thanks to Gideon and Tony. A lot of people are constantly offended by this elderly actor's filthy words. We are not entertained rather disgusted. Chiwetalu, amend your ways.
Chioma has just come out to display her lack moral upbringing.

1 Like

Re: Tony OneWeek slams Chioma Akpotha for criticising Gideon Okeke on Chinwetalu Agu by eyinjuege: 5:09pm On Jan 14, 2017
So, sue the writers, the producers, the directors of the movies.
I thought the actor just delivers what he's paid to?
Re: Tony OneWeek slams Chioma Akpotha for criticising Gideon Okeke on Chinwetalu Agu by pope191: 5:10pm On Jan 14, 2017
It's a shame on these people, what's the envy about? let them point out movies with morals in this era. funny enough, Cossy is still rooming the street, in this industry! the girls live far better then the men, who and who is not morally decadence among them?

#Hypocrite everywhere, do they think it's easy to bring out one slang for each movie.

1 Like

Re: Tony OneWeek slams Chioma Akpotha for criticising Gideon Okeke on Chinwetalu Agu by Opakan2: 5:11pm On Jan 14, 2017
no wonder ibos now watch yoruba movies more.

Enter any ibo joint, you'll see them watching AM yoruba or zeeworld

Shame on Agu and his pack of breast bearing savage oloshos. yollywood rocks
Re: Tony OneWeek slams Chioma Akpotha for criticising Gideon Okeke on Chinwetalu Agu by MrCEO69(m): 5:22pm On Jan 14, 2017
Gflat:
Truth be told, I don't really know any of them, their names seem alien to me are they Nigerians?
[/font][/b][/color]

nah they are biafrans
Re: Tony OneWeek slams Chioma Akpotha for criticising Gideon Okeke on Chinwetalu Agu by pope191: 5:33pm On Jan 14, 2017
Opakan2:
no wonder ibos now watch yoruba movies more.

Enter any ibo joint, you'll see them watching AM yoruba or zeeworld

Shame on Agu and his pack of breast bearing savage oloshos. yollywood rocks

I watch Yoruba movies, because of their way of expression, comedy and most time story line... look at what Kola o, mercy A, Iyabo O, The Mides, Femi A, Lateef, Wole Akorede among others are doing. But igbo movies are just one story line, My king! My King!! Igwe! Igwe!! it boring menh... apart from nice movie like The meeting, Finding mercy, Phoneswap etc which I doubt if AM can air these movies.
Re: Tony OneWeek slams Chioma Akpotha for criticising Gideon Okeke on Chinwetalu Agu by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jan 14, 2017
dacblogger:
They are right...chinwetalu agu is too old for that.which one is "ara tiwara etiwa na ukwu gwepiaru egwepia...
lmao!! Hahahahhaaaa cheesy
My tummy ooo grin grin
Re: Tony OneWeek slams Chioma Akpotha for criticising Gideon Okeke on Chinwetalu Agu by pope191: 5:39pm On Jan 14, 2017
specco:

Then you're morally bankrupt. Those obscene words of his irritate a lot of folks to high heavens. Thanks to Gideon and Tony. A lot of people are constantly offended by this elderly actor's filthy words. We are not entertained rather disgusted. Chiwetalu, amend your ways.
Chioma has just come out to display her lack moral upbringing.

Bros have you seen Power? Agu has no problem, let him face it's shot to those responsible for rating movies, calling him out on social media is for what good? when is time for him to pay his bills, his he going to turn to Gideon?
Re: Tony OneWeek slams Chioma Akpotha for criticising Gideon Okeke on Chinwetalu Agu by Ghost447(m): 5:40pm On Jan 14, 2017
Tony one week is still there? Himself & Gideon are very unpopular, infact I have not heard of the name "Gideon Okeke" until now, while Agu & Chioma are quite popular, therefore their stand on this matter is irrelevant. I will wait for people like Pete Edochie, KOK and the likes to comment on this matter before I give my verdict.
Re: Tony OneWeek slams Chioma Akpotha for criticising Gideon Okeke on Chinwetalu Agu by alfaododo: 5:41pm On Jan 14, 2017
original TRIPLE SLAM
Re: Tony OneWeek slams Chioma Akpotha for criticising Gideon Okeke on Chinwetalu Agu by cooljoe(m): 5:50pm On Jan 14, 2017
hmmm. slam and counter slam. ok. continue
Re: Tony OneWeek slams Chioma Akpotha for criticising Gideon Okeke on Chinwetalu Agu by idealtailor(m): 6:03pm On Jan 14, 2017
Gflat:
Truth be told, I don't really know any of them, their names seem alien to me are they Nigerians? Yes they are Nigerians. It's obvious you are not a Nigerian. Where are you from?
[/font][/b][/color]
Re: Tony OneWeek slams Chioma Akpotha for criticising Gideon Okeke on Chinwetalu Agu by Tisham20(m): 6:08pm On Jan 14, 2017
am waiting for the day when the music industry too will start recognizing people lyk Darey, Timi etc eg Mr Eazy won the next rated what message does his music impact to the younger generation
Re: Tony OneWeek slams Chioma Akpotha for criticising Gideon Okeke on Chinwetalu Agu by Trexnemesis(m): 6:11pm On Jan 14, 2017
I like the man well. If he features in a movie, you can be sure i'll watch it. That is what defines him. He knows when to bring in those expressions and they are always relevant. They are like adages used to sum up a given situation. He shold not stop - they are phrases that come from deep thinking.
Re: Tony OneWeek slams Chioma Akpotha for criticising Gideon Okeke on Chinwetalu Agu by slap1(m): 6:30pm On Jan 14, 2017
Tony One Week still dey? undecided
Re: Tony OneWeek slams Chioma Akpotha for criticising Gideon Okeke on Chinwetalu Agu by bluejean(f): 6:40pm On Jan 14, 2017
As for Gideon, he hasn't said 2 much. E b like sey Na d wey him subtly talk im own cause wahala

As for Chioma, she completely lost it by screaming "HOW DARE U" as if he were a kid. Blowing thnz out of proportion causes drama such as ds.

As for Oga Agu, been a while I watched nollywood movies bt from tym immemorial jez like Gideon says "I check d sanity of my ears wen listening 2 ds man"
It can b annoying really. The extent of d vulgarity n constant repetition

Btw I do movies such as "Mr & Mrs", "when love happens", "the meeting" and d likes whr u learn n stl b entertained

1 Like

Re: Tony OneWeek slams Chioma Akpotha for criticising Gideon Okeke on Chinwetalu Agu by curvilicious: 6:41pm On Jan 14, 2017
dacblogger:

Chineke! He said that? shocked
Re: Tony OneWeek slams Chioma Akpotha for criticising Gideon Okeke on Chinwetalu Agu by chubbyz(f): 6:43pm On Jan 14, 2017
I luv chiwetala agu. Simple.
Re: Tony OneWeek slams Chioma Akpotha for criticising Gideon Okeke on Chinwetalu Agu by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jan 14, 2017
From the small boy Gideon, now this tony that sang for one week and disappeared wants to remind us that he is still alive
Re: Tony OneWeek slams Chioma Akpotha for criticising Gideon Okeke on Chinwetalu Agu by curvilicious: 6:52pm On Jan 14, 2017
Most persons have lost their sense morality
Not knowing what is morally justifiable

1 Like

Re: Tony OneWeek slams Chioma Akpotha for criticising Gideon Okeke on Chinwetalu Agu by enemyofprogress: 7:10pm On Jan 14, 2017
Gflat:
Truth be told, I don't really know any of them, their names seem alien to me are they Nigerians?
[/font][/b][/color]
they are all biafrans
Re: Tony OneWeek slams Chioma Akpotha for criticising Gideon Okeke on Chinwetalu Agu by zika1(f): 7:12pm On Jan 14, 2017
NetBizguy:
The Gideon guy and Toney Oneweek are both mad, Producers know how chiwetalu Agu delivers his line and still choose him because they want his performance, everyone has their role, you cannot invite Pet Edochie who perfects playing a very mean man to come and play the role of Tony Umez who perfects as a weak guy or always victim, what is your problem that he found something that sells him more.. in real real people like that exist who has one stuff they are saying in every condition even when their loved one die because its part of them.. They are just hating for nothing
we all know his slangs sell him and all that but truth be told he says a lot of rubbish and a lot of things that shouldn't be said in a home video because a lot of people even children watch them and what message exactly is he passing? Well I really don't blame you for not seeing anything wrong because I'm sure u only watch movies for fun and nothing more.Let's call a spade a spade not a big spoon!
Re: Tony OneWeek slams Chioma Akpotha for criticising Gideon Okeke on Chinwetalu Agu by enemyofprogress: 7:14pm On Jan 14, 2017
dacblogger:
"ara tiwara etiwa na ukwu gwepiaru egwepia...
lala dis babe dey use her local dialect to abuse you and seun

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jumai Shaba Rosiji Gives Birth To Her Third Child In Three Years (Photos) / Phyno's Statue At Eleme Junction In Port Harcourt (Photos) / Tonto Dikeh Releases Picture Of Mr X ( Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.