Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,303 members, 7,811,898 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:39 PM

#MMM. How To Cash Out Released Mavro... - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / #MMM. How To Cash Out Released Mavro... (3742 Views)

Two Men Pose With The Money They Are About To Cash Out At The ATM / MMM MAVRO: Care To Sell Yours? / MMM Nigeria: Ponzi Scheme, Robbing Peter To Pay Paul? TheGuardian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#MMM. How To Cash Out Released Mavro... by godfrey01(m): 5:04pm On Jan 14, 2017
with the coming back of MMM Nigeria, participants are in a hurry to request get help of their mavro... but majority were shocked when even up till now the system is showing some participants " mavro not available for withdrawal".. it happened to a friend. he tried and tried but the situation was still the same.. but there is good news for all the mavrodians... If your account still tells you mavro not available for withdrawal.. here is what you will do.. Request to provide help of half of the cash you are expecting, before requesting for the previous cash in the system. its what my friend did and it worked. he requested to provide help of 20k... after which his request to get help of his previous cash was placed on que and his provide help on que too.. So I am advicing all those whose money is in mmm to please provide help of half of what they provided before or possible if you have enough spare cash you can provide more or even twice of what you provides before... thank me later... and please dont't cancel the. provide help order wise your get help will not be attended to immediately..... spread the news.. up mavrodians... I saulute una for una patience.. A patient dog they say eat the fattest bone...

1 Like

Re: #MMM. How To Cash Out Released Mavro... by emmy4lov(m): 7:22pm On Jan 14, 2017
godfrey01:
with the coming back of MMM Nigeria, participants are in a hurry to request get help of their mavro... but majority were shocked when even up till now the system is showing some participants " mavro not available for withdrawal".. it happened to a friend. he tried and tried but the situation was still the same.. but there is good news for all the mavrodians... If your account still tells you mavro not available for withdrawal.. here is what you will do.. Request to provide help of half of the cash you are expecting, before requesting for the previous cash in the system. its what my friend did and it worked. he requested to provide help of 20k... after which his request to get help of his previous cash was placed on que and his provide help on que too.. So I am advicing all those whose money is in mmm to please provide help of half of what they provided before or possible if you have enough spare cash you can provide more or even twice of what you provides before... thank me later... and please dont't cancel the. provide help order wise your get help will not be attended to immediately..... spread the news.. up mavrodians... I saulute una for una patience.. A patient dog they say eat the fattest bone...

was his account new.. I mean was that first time he's applying to GH in that account. ?
Re: #MMM. How To Cash Out Released Mavro... by godfrey01(m): 7:42pm On Jan 14, 2017
emmy4lov:

was his account new.. I mean was that first time he's applying to GH in that account. ?

old account... and not first time he is geting help
Re: #MMM. How To Cash Out Released Mavro... by Chukabiz(m): 7:49pm On Jan 14, 2017
what if they now match you to pay someone without attending to your Get Help first, will you pay?

me, i wont o

(1) (Reply)

Chin Chin Packaging Machine, mixer, deep fryer, miller, and other machine f Sale / How Do I Become A Sub Dealer With Dstv Or Startimes / Anything Paypal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.