Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,784 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Photos From The Wedding Of A Popular Nairalander. - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Photos From The Wedding Of A Popular Nairalander. (28337 Views)

Wedding Of Igbo Man In Malaysia To A Muslim Woman (Photos) / Popular Nairalander Got Married In Lagos (see Photos) / Lady Plays Groomsman Role At The Wedding Of Her Brother (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From The Wedding Of A Popular Nairalander. by GindoX(m): 9:07pm On Jan 14, 2017
What will the couple do after they enter that door and close the door
Re: Photos From The Wedding Of A Popular Nairalander. by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jan 14, 2017
justscorchone:

No,why would you think I'm joking.
Don't know you and vice versa
Re: Photos From The Wedding Of A Popular Nairalander. by Funkybabee(f): 9:09pm On Jan 14, 2017
congratulations to newest couple in town the wife is so so cute
Re: Photos From The Wedding Of A Popular Nairalander. by ufuosman(m): 9:14pm On Jan 14, 2017
HML.
Re: Photos From The Wedding Of A Popular Nairalander. by Tynasparks(f): 9:26pm On Jan 14, 2017
Haute:

Keep schooling in Pluto you hear. grin
just tell me you're getting jealous ....
Re: Photos From The Wedding Of A Popular Nairalander. by poyet(m): 9:27pm On Jan 14, 2017
ladyF:
Where is the pishure na angry
You need magnifying glasses! You no dey see?
Re: Photos From The Wedding Of A Popular Nairalander. by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jan 14, 2017
Nigerians want to learn mouth kissing nowadays
Re: Photos From The Wedding Of A Popular Nairalander. by kenoz(m): 9:35pm On Jan 14, 2017
HML
Re: Photos From The Wedding Of A Popular Nairalander. by joey150(m): 9:36pm On Jan 14, 2017
1bkaye:

ermmmm.....

but that's the whole point of a date na.

grin

pardon me for not minding my business sha
Re: Photos From The Wedding Of A Popular Nairalander. by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jan 14, 2017
joey150:

ermmmm.....

but that's the whole point of a date na.

grin

pardon me for not minding my business sha
Lool it's cool, I've already told him I prefer not to communicate with people outside of the forum
Re: Photos From The Wedding Of A Popular Nairalander. by joey150(m): 9:48pm On Jan 14, 2017
1bkaye:
Lool it's cool, I've already told him I prefer not to communicate with people outside of the forum

ahhhhh...

thats harsh o.

you never know o....
or is that a polite way to say nahh...am not into you
Re: Photos From The Wedding Of A Popular Nairalander. by toogbasky(m): 9:53pm On Jan 14, 2017
Beauty and the hmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Photos From The Wedding Of A Popular Nairalander. by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jan 14, 2017
1bkaye:

Yea it's the same dude since 6-7yrs that's been asking you out,my alternate account is Youmour,the same dude that made a thread professing love.
Re: Photos From The Wedding Of A Popular Nairalander. by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jan 14, 2017
joey150:

ahhhhh...

thats harsh o.

you never know o....
or is that a polite way to say nahh...am not into you
Lol no it's not personal, I've said it to others smiley
Re: Photos From The Wedding Of A Popular Nairalander. by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jan 14, 2017
justscorchone:

Yea it's the same dude since 6-7yrs that's been asking you out,my alternate account is Youmour,the same dude that made a thread professing love.
I know, remember I told you I prefer not to communicate with people outside of the forum?
Re: Photos From The Wedding Of A Popular Nairalander. by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jan 14, 2017
1bkaye:
I know, remember I told you I prefer not to communicate with people outside of the forum?

Aww cmon,just this one time won't kill you.pity me na bae
Re: Photos From The Wedding Of A Popular Nairalander. by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jan 14, 2017
justscorchone:

Aww cmon,just this one time won't kill you.pity me na bae
No thank you smiley
Re: Photos From The Wedding Of A Popular Nairalander. by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jan 14, 2017
1bkaye:
No thank you smiley

And the years keep mounting up.

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Wedding Of A Popular Nairalander. by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jan 14, 2017
justscorchone:

And the years keep mounting up.
Nothing personal
Re: Photos From The Wedding Of A Popular Nairalander. by uzomarr(m): 10:13pm On Jan 14, 2017
1bkaye:
No thank you smiley
guy free am now

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Wedding Of A Popular Nairalander. by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jan 14, 2017
1bkaye:

Nothing personal

Could have fooled me,I swear you taking it personal as hell.what did I ever do to you?
Re: Photos From The Wedding Of A Popular Nairalander. by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jan 14, 2017
justscorchone:

Could have fooled me,I swear you taking it personal as hell.what did I ever do to you?
Lol you've done nothing I'm just not trying to meet anyone right now
Re: Photos From The Wedding Of A Popular Nairalander. by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jan 14, 2017
1bkaye:

Lol you've done nothing I'm just not trying to meet anyone right now

Alright,I would still be here.but God punish the guy that did you dirt on NL that now I have to pay the price.

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Wedding Of A Popular Nairalander. by emsco(m): 10:37pm On Jan 14, 2017
steppin:
Dis groom face don rumple finish. Kai hardship!
ow ur own face be?
Re: Photos From The Wedding Of A Popular Nairalander. by mkoabiola: 10:45pm On Jan 14, 2017
I trust NL dem go criticise ,abuse,condenm and commend as anything
Re: Photos From The Wedding Of A Popular Nairalander. by Jreserved(m): 11:08pm On Jan 14, 2017
Ahhh! Lalasticlala I need to send you some snails then. to confirm I'm the IMASTEX group
My twin from another mother! Congrats
Re: Photos From The Wedding Of A Popular Nairalander. by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jan 14, 2017
ladyF:
Where is the pishure na angry

Come make I borrow u my eyes
Mtchewww
Re: Photos From The Wedding Of A Popular Nairalander. by segzyogondus(m): 11:23pm On Jan 14, 2017
Plenty Congrats to the New Couple....
Re: Photos From The Wedding Of A Popular Nairalander. by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jan 14, 2017
Tynasparks:
just tell me you're getting jealous ....

Of the King of Pluto? cheesy
Re: Photos From The Wedding Of A Popular Nairalander. by Tynasparks(f): 11:57pm On Jan 14, 2017
Haute:

Of the King of Pluto? cheesy
lol
Re: Photos From The Wedding Of A Popular Nairalander. by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jan 14, 2017
Tynasparks:
lol

You're not fast asleep? shocked
I don't want to hear that you missed church service tomorrow o. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obasanjo Wedding Pics: / 2012 World Transgender Beauty Pageant (Pictures) / Deceased Receive Final Circus Show From Friends In Ghana (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.