Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,196 members, 7,818,652 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

Photos From The Wedding Of A Popular Nairalander. - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Photos From The Wedding Of A Popular Nairalander. (28334 Views)

Wedding Of Igbo Man In Malaysia To A Muslim Woman (Photos) / Popular Nairalander Got Married In Lagos (see Photos) / Lady Plays Groomsman Role At The Wedding Of Her Brother (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From The Wedding Of A Popular Nairalander. by MrOdyssey(m): 12:04am On Jan 15, 2017
johnaruson:
hmmmm

where is she already?
Re: Photos From The Wedding Of A Popular Nairalander. by Burgerlomo: 12:21am On Jan 15, 2017
Congratulations
Re: Photos From The Wedding Of A Popular Nairalander. by metallisc(m): 7:21am On Jan 15, 2017
1bkaye:
Happy married life smiley

i'm waiting for you o! when are we having our own? cool

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Wedding Of A Popular Nairalander. by metallisc(m): 12:34pm On Jan 15, 2017
luscioustrish:
Why are they sitting on the floor cry

The bride is beautiful smiley

our wife, how you dey?
Re: Photos From The Wedding Of A Popular Nairalander. by Thelmerh(f): 9:04pm On Jan 15, 2017
IMASTEX:

Ahhh! Lalasticlala I need to send you some snails then. to confirm I'm the IMASTEX group.
congratulations. ur wife was my neighbor back then wen I was in school in ekpoma. a big congratulations. tell her Thelma from hostel before mindcast says congrats.
Re: Photos From The Wedding Of A Popular Nairalander. by IMASTEX: 7:31am On Jan 17, 2017
Thelmerh:

congratulations. ur wife was my neighbor back then wen I was in school in ekpoma. a big congratulations. tell her Thelma from hostel before mindcast says congrats.
Hmm. . .She sends her greetings as well. #whatasmallworld#

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Wedding Of A Popular Nairalander. by IMASTEX: 7:33am On Jan 17, 2017
Jreserved:
Ahhh! Lalasticlala I need to send you some snails then. to confirm I'm the IMASTEX group
My twin from another mother! Congrats
KDK I sight you brother
Re: Photos From The Wedding Of A Popular Nairalander. by IMASTEX: 7:42am On Jan 17, 2017
tafrica:

Oko Iyawo. HML
I saw your signature, and all I can say is that I pity your wife, with your sexual performance enhancing products, your wife is in for it. Just take it easy with her sha.

please let your wife spoil you with good food, you need to look chunky a lil.
We have already signed an mou to that effect for proper regulation. Lol. . .

Forget my body size ooo. . .We belong to the Osinbajo, El-Rufia, Buhari club. Our pockets does the size increase. Lol
Thanks for the wishes.
Re: Photos From The Wedding Of A Popular Nairalander. by IMASTEX: 7:44am On Jan 17, 2017
lalasticlala:

Lol. Abii. Congratulations . Ur wife is good looking.
Thanks Sir. I have to protect my children's destiny. You know what I mean. . .Lol
Re: Photos From The Wedding Of A Popular Nairalander. by IMASTEX: 7:54am On Jan 17, 2017
steppin:
Dis groom face don rumple finish. Kai hardship!

I believe you are referring to themsame hardship effecting Osinbajo, El-Rufia, Buhari, etc. I like it so. Becasue our pockets does the size increase.
So keep your calories to yourself. . .Hmmm
Re: Photos From The Wedding Of A Popular Nairalander. by IMASTEX: 8:04am On Jan 17, 2017
castrokins:
Congratulations. Please Permit Your Wife To Feed You Very Well.

Don't Bother Thanking Me. What Are Friends For!

Forget my body size ooo. . .We belong to the Osinbajo, El-Rufia, Buhari club. Our pockets does the size increase. Lol
Thanks for the wishes.
Re: Photos From The Wedding Of A Popular Nairalander. by IMASTEX: 8:07am On Jan 17, 2017
yemmybx:
God Almighty, bless me financially so that I can get married this year. Nobody can help me for now but I'm looking up to You, my Creator.

So shall it be. . .according to your heart desires

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Wedding Of A Popular Nairalander. by castrokins(m): 8:15am On Jan 17, 2017
It's Alright My Brother.

Enjoy Your Marriage.

IMASTEX:

Thanks for the wishes.
Re: Photos From The Wedding Of A Popular Nairalander. by yemmybx(m): 8:19am On Jan 17, 2017
IMASTEX:

So shall it be. . .according to your heart desires
Amen!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obasanjo Wedding Pics: / 2012 World Transgender Beauty Pageant (Pictures) / Deceased Receive Final Circus Show From Friends In Ghana (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.