Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,237 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:25 AM

Take My Coins - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Take My Coins (457 Views)

I am giving Free 100 Crypto Coins to 100 people Again / Coin Experts!!! Buy And Sell Your Grey Coins Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Take My Coins by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jan 14, 2017
My sister compelled me to buy a bitcoin..she said it gives a huge income and profit..
I bought 100 dollar worth coin..
now I don't even know what to do with the coin..
I tried to invest some of it in earntech.co but it seems that site is scam ...
I don't know where to invest my coin and I don't even know what to do with the remaining coin...
please if you know anything I can do to make more coin, just tell me or if I can sell the coin, just tell me how much you can buy it...
I'm totally fedup!
Re: Take My Coins by pointblank247(m): 7:35pm On Jan 14, 2017
bros what do you want ? ...to dispose of your coins or to buy more ? you sure say you are.........
Re: Take My Coins by Khingz(m): 10:46pm On Jan 15, 2017
pointblank247:
bros what do you want ? ...to dispose of your coins or to buy more ? you sure say you are.........
QUESTION
Re: Take My Coins by Khingz(m): 10:52pm On Jan 15, 2017
mhixtakay:
My sister compelled me to buy a bitcoin..she said it gives a huge income and profit..
I bought 100 dollar worth coin..
now I don't even know what to do with the coin..
I tried to invest some of it in earntech.co but it seems that site is scam ...
I don't know where to invest my coin and I don't even know what to do with the remaining coin...
please if you know anything I can do to make more coin, just tell me or if I can sell the coin, just tell me how much you can buy it...
I'm totally fedup!
AM REALLY INTERESTED IN YOUR BITCOIN. PM ME ASAP ON WATSAPP 08131365457 SO WE CAN TALK ABT THE PRICE.

(1) (Reply)

. / Double Your Bitcoins In 100 Hours ! / 10% Shares Up For Grabs At Online Retail Startup Dealoni.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.