Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,828 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

Pregnant Woman Masterminded The Kidnap Of Her Admirer In Lagos (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pregnant Woman Masterminded The Kidnap Of Her Admirer In Lagos (Photo) (41257 Views)

Man Who Masterminded The Torture Of Lady Over Missing Phone, Arrested. Photos / Youths Prevent The Kidnap Of A Businessman In Port-Harcourt (Photos) / A Businessman's Picture Mistakenly Published As That Of Evans The Kidnap Kingpin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant Woman Masterminded The Kidnap Of Her Admirer In Lagos (Photo) by Okudiover(m): 3:20pm On Jan 15, 2017
pesty100:
What's with this igbo bigots

grin grin grin grin grin grin THE SAME THING WITH THE YO-ROBBER BIGOTS. IF YOU HAVE BEEN IN NAIRALAND SINCE WAY BACK KEMGBE YOU SUPPOSE KNOW SAY NO UNA FIND OUR TROUBLE PASS. AND WE GO DEY GIVE AM BACK TO UNA MEASURE FOR MEASURE....... EVEN FIRE FOR FIRE THANKS TO MY THICK SKIN YOU CAN CONTINUE YABIS.

AFTER ALL NA DO ME I DO YOU

MEANWHILE I AM HERE TO CHECK THE NAMES WRITTEN ON BROWN ROOFS. grin grin grin grin grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnant Woman Masterminded The Kidnap Of Her Admirer In Lagos (Photo) by jfleece(m): 3:21pm On Jan 15, 2017
So as d pregnant woman worwor reach.. She still dey form 007 "classy chic".. Yet u kidnap d guy collect 100k frm am... Na so she mumu....... Ode

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Masterminded The Kidnap Of Her Admirer In Lagos (Photo) by arusoncd(m): 3:21pm On Jan 15, 2017
Good better best

Re: Pregnant Woman Masterminded The Kidnap Of Her Admirer In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jan 15, 2017
Very dumb couple... For wha? 100k? They must b kidding me. And they used their house for the crime shocked
Re: Pregnant Woman Masterminded The Kidnap Of Her Admirer In Lagos (Photo) by Rapmoney(m): 3:24pm On Jan 15, 2017
Mainman7, do you still have an atom of sense left in that head of yours?
Re: Pregnant Woman Masterminded The Kidnap Of Her Admirer In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jan 15, 2017
pesty100:
What's with this igbo bigots

There's been other people doing this to igbo threads. tribalism strong here for this section
Re: Pregnant Woman Masterminded The Kidnap Of Her Admirer In Lagos (Photo) by Abumighty(m): 3:26pm On Jan 15, 2017
just imagine 100k a dead body could be found if anything goez wrong
Re: Pregnant Woman Masterminded The Kidnap Of Her Admirer In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jan 15, 2017
nobody dey blame d guy wey wan go chop awoof for woman house.i just thank God for im life say na kidnap and not money rituals.
Idiot

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Masterminded The Kidnap Of Her Admirer In Lagos (Photo) by Cubeet: 3:27pm On Jan 15, 2017
I talk am.... Na dem

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Masterminded The Kidnap Of Her Admirer In Lagos (Photo) by MrIcredible: 3:28pm On Jan 15, 2017
Peroti:
A pregnant woman,Eniola Kareem, her husband Paul Kareem and another suspect, Ayoola sodiq (21) have been arrested by the Lagos State Police Command for alleged kidnap of one Idris Saheed.

Is this how they will run their brownroof republic?
Look at their coneheads cool
This osùs people sha

I thought I was going to see a tribal mark on the suspects but alas, the accomplice is even an osùs person.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pregnant Woman Masterminded The Kidnap Of Her Admirer In Lagos (Photo) by sart(m): 3:31pm On Jan 15, 2017
Must some persons have to reason wif their legs? I wonder oo...#ipob
Re: Pregnant Woman Masterminded The Kidnap Of Her Admirer In Lagos (Photo) by hopey8088(m): 3:34pm On Jan 15, 2017
check lotterynigeria.com.ng
Re: Pregnant Woman Masterminded The Kidnap Of Her Admirer In Lagos (Photo) by onnenka: 3:36pm On Jan 15, 2017
Yoruba Muslims

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Masterminded The Kidnap Of Her Admirer In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jan 15, 2017
kaluchuks:
The club family from the roof Republic has done it again. They lagos state govt should use them as an example to other people planning to do same.

What's the meaning
Re: Pregnant Woman Masterminded The Kidnap Of Her Admirer In Lagos (Photo) by dsocioemmy(m): 3:38pm On Jan 15, 2017
100k? Some people mumu mentality dey upgrade everyday o
Re: Pregnant Woman Masterminded The Kidnap Of Her Admirer In Lagos (Photo) by seguno2: 3:39pm On Jan 15, 2017
Nixiepie:
100k?...Imagine what poverty can do

A whole pregnant woman for that matter

Poverty.
Indiscipline.
Long throat.
Re: Pregnant Woman Masterminded The Kidnap Of Her Admirer In Lagos (Photo) by Heavance(m): 3:40pm On Jan 15, 2017
Wait o, did anybody actually see the age of the girl and the guy? E funny o
Re: Pregnant Woman Masterminded The Kidnap Of Her Admirer In Lagos (Photo) by Adebowale89(m): 3:41pm On Jan 15, 2017
NaijaMutant:

The only thing wrong is that your people are now kidnapping each other for only 100k due to poverty induced Change.

I feel so sorry for you cool

May it not get to the point where you will be kidnapped for a plate of Amala grin grin grin

I'm reading this as sarcasm or else I would have say your brain need thorough checking

kid plenty on nairaland here. smh!

say no to crime. crime has no class...crime is crime

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Masterminded The Kidnap Of Her Admirer In Lagos (Photo) by walemoney007(m): 3:45pm On Jan 15, 2017
kaluchuks:
The club family from the roof Republic has done it again. They lagos state govt should use them as an example to other people planning to do same.
can you see how daft you are,there is no yoruba word called "olaniyi" go and learn how to read and write in yoruba before you write trash
Re: Pregnant Woman Masterminded The Kidnap Of Her Admirer In Lagos (Photo) by SIRmanjar(m): 3:52pm On Jan 15, 2017
U can imagine all off dem meet demselvez were dem go dancia no wonder all of dem dumb...D guy get dancer hair sef..Dumb Owu man date dumb owu chic come get owu frend ontop..Cheap money ad poor execution
Re: Pregnant Woman Masterminded The Kidnap Of Her Admirer In Lagos (Photo) by Dexema(m): 3:54pm On Jan 15, 2017
Dancers wey dey kidnap, wetin we no go hear sef.
Re: Pregnant Woman Masterminded The Kidnap Of Her Admirer In Lagos (Photo) by MrUmaRu(m): 3:54pm On Jan 15, 2017
Re: Pregnant Woman Masterminded The Kidnap Of Her Admirer In Lagos (Photo) by MrUmaRu(m): 3:55pm On Jan 15, 2017
wickedness. But, ipob and afonja, . . . Which one wicked pass

I dey bacony dey watch.
Re: Pregnant Woman Masterminded The Kidnap Of Her Admirer In Lagos (Photo) by ceejay80s(m): 4:09pm On Jan 15, 2017
Na dem all these reem, cat and deens
Re: Pregnant Woman Masterminded The Kidnap Of Her Admirer In Lagos (Photo) by cybriz82(m): 4:13pm On Jan 15, 2017
correct babe atlis she no cheat on her guy instead she plan d runs with her man....dat hoe is loyal.....
Re: Pregnant Woman Masterminded The Kidnap Of Her Admirer In Lagos (Photo) by ceejay80s(m): 4:16pm On Jan 15, 2017
gbegemaster:
Abeg make una stop this afonja and ipob nonsense. It's time for the mods to start banning anyone who writes such tribalistic nonsense. Kudos for dealing with the IDGAF crew.
U never make this king of comment when an igbo commits a crime
Re: Pregnant Woman Masterminded The Kidnap Of Her Admirer In Lagos (Photo) by ceejay80s(m): 4:18pm On Jan 15, 2017
Okudiover:

grin grin grin grin grin grin THE SAME THING WITH THE YO-ROBBER BIGOTS. IF YOU HAVE BEEN IN NAIRALAND SINCE WAY BACK KEMGBE YOU SUPPOSE KNOW SAY NO UNA FIND OUR TROUBLE PASS. AND WE GO DEY GIVE AM BACK TO UNA MEASURE FOR MEASURE....... EVEN FIRE FOR FIRE THANKS TO MY THICK SKIN YOU CAN CONTINUE YABIS.

AFTER ALL NA DO ME I DO YOU

MEANWHILE I AM HERE TO CHECK THE NAMES WRITTEN ON BROWN ROOFS. grin grin grin grin grin

Best comment since January 1 2017

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Masterminded The Kidnap Of Her Admirer In Lagos (Photo) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:19pm On Jan 15, 2017
What manner of dumb criminals are these?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Woman Masterminded The Kidnap Of Her Admirer In Lagos (Photo) by ceejay80s(m): 4:20pm On Jan 15, 2017
Cubeet:
I talk am.... Na dem
No, u no talk am, I first u talk am
Re: Pregnant Woman Masterminded The Kidnap Of Her Admirer In Lagos (Photo) by ceejay80s(m): 4:24pm On Jan 15, 2017
Dexema:
Dancers wey dey kidnap, wetin we no go hear sef.

Even blind beggars go dey kidnap very soon, na only for naija dis kin news dey happen
Re: Pregnant Woman Masterminded The Kidnap Of Her Admirer In Lagos (Photo) by xmich(m): 4:43pm On Jan 15, 2017
Yoloba Muslims and stupidity

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gunmen Kill Imo Accountant-General's Brother (Graphic Photos) / Police Officers Cause Accident While Chasing Mistaken Yahoo Boy In Delta. Photos / Young Guy Consumes N150 Worth Of Raw Pepper To Win A Bet In Owerri (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.