Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,430 members, 7,815,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

Youths Prevent The Kidnap Of A Businessman In Port-Harcourt (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Youths Prevent The Kidnap Of A Businessman In Port-Harcourt (Photos) (40650 Views)

Babatunde Adeluka Olubasa: Gunmen Assassinate Businessman In Ondo / Thief Tied And Put In A Car Boot In Port Harcourt (Photos) / Friends Lured & Killed A Businessman In Festac, Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Youths Prevent The Kidnap Of A Businessman In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by ChangeIsCostant: 6:26pm On Aug 23, 2017
Earlier today, youths in Port-Harcourt stood their grounds against the kidnappers who took a business man this afternoon in the Rivers state capital, as they used stones, bottles and sticks to frustrate the kidnappers until the police and military arrived and chased them and caught some of them in the swamps of Bille waterfront.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/08/brave-youths-prevent-kidnap-businessman-port-harcourt-photos.html

Photo-credit; Better Rivers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youths Prevent The Kidnap Of A Businessman In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by ChangeIsCostant: 6:29pm On Aug 23, 2017

Re: Youths Prevent The Kidnap Of A Businessman In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by ChangeIsCostant: 6:29pm On Aug 23, 2017
more

Re: Youths Prevent The Kidnap Of A Businessman In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by Gossiplover: 6:34pm On Aug 23, 2017
dem get mind shaa
Re: Youths Prevent The Kidnap Of A Businessman In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by ourema(f): 6:35pm On Aug 23, 2017
This is a great news. It will soon come to a point where people will arise.

94 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Youths Prevent The Kidnap Of A Businessman In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by Tolexander: 6:35pm On Aug 23, 2017
Good of the people!

When we all stand up against evil without sentiment, it will surely be subdued!

61 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Youths Prevent The Kidnap Of A Businessman In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by MurderEnglish(m): 6:38pm On Aug 23, 2017
I was there lived. I know it, I sayed it, that somebody will upload this pictures before me. Which is very much unfaired to me embarassed

If you look carefully, you will see me pressing phone , wearing bakka jesey dey write 10 for back.

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Youths Prevent The Kidnap Of A Businessman In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by amAZEing: 6:55pm On Aug 23, 2017
Me was too there.

Krudos to our security mans.
Re: Youths Prevent The Kidnap Of A Businessman In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by LoveMachine(m): 7:14pm On Aug 23, 2017
Good on them. Usually people don't get involved.

3 Likes

Re: Youths Prevent The Kidnap Of A Businessman In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by Franco93: 7:42pm On Aug 23, 2017
They met their Waterloo at the waterfront grin

11 Likes

Re: Youths Prevent The Kidnap Of A Businessman In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by Unimaginable123: 7:43pm On Aug 23, 2017
MurderEnglish:
I was there lived. I know it, I sayed it, that somebody will upload this pictures before me. Which is very much unfaired to me embarassed

If you look carefully, you will see me pressing phone , wearing bakka jesey dey write 10 for back.
upload your own pictures. The more the better

24 Likes

Re: Youths Prevent The Kidnap Of A Businessman In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by IloveTrump(m): 7:43pm On Aug 23, 2017
SS people get mind sha, unlike some particular tribe.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Youths Prevent The Kidnap Of A Businessman In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by twilliamx(m): 7:43pm On Aug 23, 2017
E
Re: Youths Prevent The Kidnap Of A Businessman In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by ibroh22(m): 7:43pm On Aug 23, 2017
ok
Re: Youths Prevent The Kidnap Of A Businessman In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by pmc01(m): 7:44pm On Aug 23, 2017
MurderEnglish:

My friend take a chill �
Stop boring us to sleep.

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youths Prevent The Kidnap Of A Businessman In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by Prinxxdave: 7:45pm On Aug 23, 2017
Wetin be film name
Re: Youths Prevent The Kidnap Of A Businessman In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by hisgrace090: 7:46pm On Aug 23, 2017
One good news from river state.
We espect more in future

3 Likes

Re: Youths Prevent The Kidnap Of A Businessman In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by ehissi(m): 7:46pm On Aug 23, 2017
Things like this rarely happen in the the south we**......... lipsrsealed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youths Prevent The Kidnap Of A Businessman In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by elmessiahs(m): 7:46pm On Aug 23, 2017
Good news from my state, by d way ph is ph not igwuocha as some fools call it

7 Likes

Re: Youths Prevent The Kidnap Of A Businessman In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by 19jeria: 7:47pm On Aug 23, 2017
Re: Youths Prevent The Kidnap Of A Businessman In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by Evidence1000(m): 7:47pm On Aug 23, 2017
pmc01:

My friend take a chill �
Stop boring us to sleep.

You gat me laughing over here.

1 Like

Re: Youths Prevent The Kidnap Of A Businessman In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by MrGreenMavro: 7:48pm On Aug 23, 2017
Nice
Re: Youths Prevent The Kidnap Of A Businessman In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by MurderEnglish(m): 7:49pm On Aug 23, 2017
pmc01:

My friend take a chill �
Stop boring us to sleep.
sorry sir for loosing very important documents to your life. I will not insult old pipo. Where did your humrus sense go undecided

2 Likes

Re: Youths Prevent The Kidnap Of A Businessman In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by JayJayGee: 7:50pm On Aug 23, 2017
Thumbs up to them.

1 Like

Re: Youths Prevent The Kidnap Of A Businessman In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by lonelydora: 7:52pm On Aug 23, 2017
Ok
Re: Youths Prevent The Kidnap Of A Businessman In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by WarriDemon890(m): 7:56pm On Aug 23, 2017
MurderEnglish:

4 Likes

Re: Youths Prevent The Kidnap Of A Businessman In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by Mekanus(m): 7:59pm On Aug 23, 2017
Nice one. One day we will rise against the greater kidnappers ( polithiefcians) who kindnap our common wealth.

2 Likes

Re: Youths Prevent The Kidnap Of A Businessman In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by MurderEnglish(m): 8:00pm On Aug 23, 2017
WarriDemon890:

fine geh! It is you on the pictures? You are fined so much that you are black. Black is very fine pipo

Re: Youths Prevent The Kidnap Of A Businessman In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by GeneralOjukwu: 8:01pm On Aug 23, 2017
pmc01:

My friend take a chill �
Stop boring us to sleep.

grin grin grin
Re: Youths Prevent The Kidnap Of A Businessman In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by clevadani: 8:03pm On Aug 23, 2017
Thumbs up
Re: Youths Prevent The Kidnap Of A Businessman In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by WarriDemon890(m): 8:06pm On Aug 23, 2017
MurderEnglish:

Is this one not going the way of Nigeria laikthis?

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Robbery Experience In Rivers State Today (Photos) / Househelp Who Fled With Her Madam's Son In Lagos Arrested In Ogun / Port Harcourt Yahoo Boy Sentenced To 6 Months Imprisonment (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.