Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,461 members, 7,836,827 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Miraculous Meat - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Miraculous Meat (578 Views)

VIDEO: Story Of The Newborn Baby Born With Miraculous Power Of Healing In Akure / Residents Of Tonga Amazed At Miraculous Apparition Of The Mary In The Cloud / The Miraculous! Video Of The Power Of Prayer And In The Name Of Jesus! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Miraculous Meat by ibrocool(m): 10:47pm On Jan 14, 2017
I woman bought meat at the market to prepare nice meal for weekend. She cut the meat into pieces by herself. She boiled and fried the meat. But as she was about to put the meat in the stew she was cooking, she noticed something strange on the meat. She quickly showed it to people around and behold, it was Allah that was written on the meat.

The Imam of the Enu-Owa mosque in Lagos Island mosque had to buy the meat from the woman. People gather to see the meat as I post this.

(1) (Reply)

Salient Points From Today's Study Of Watchtower / Photo: JEHOVAH WITNESS Church Killed My Former Classmate / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 25/02/17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.