Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,782 members, 7,851,649 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:22 AM

Photo: JEHOVAH WITNESS Church Killed My Former Classmate - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Photo: JEHOVAH WITNESS Church Killed My Former Classmate (580 Views)

A Nairalander Wisdom Nwedene's Outfit To Jehovah's Witnesses Convention In Enugu / Jehovah's Witness Refused Blood Transfusion For His Pregnant Wife Till She Died / "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: JEHOVAH WITNESS Church Killed My Former Classmate by adamoniqueblog(f): 11:41am On Feb 04, 2017
Jehovah witness enough of this.
Congrats,You have succeeded in adding this woman to your death list.
If you decide to follow something,follow wisely.

http://adamoniqueblog.com/2017/02/04/jehovah-witness-church-killed-my-former-classmatephoto/

Rip to her.

Re: Photo: JEHOVAH WITNESS Church Killed My Former Classmate by SexyNairalander: 11:44am On Feb 04, 2017
booked
Re: Photo: JEHOVAH WITNESS Church Killed My Former Classmate by analice107: 11:49am On Feb 04, 2017
But she had a choice to make nah, and she choose to die rather than take blood. She wasn't a child depending on her parents to choose for her.
Re: Photo: JEHOVAH WITNESS Church Killed My Former Classmate by ChristianFreedo(m): 11:52am On Feb 04, 2017
analice107:
But she had a choice to make nah, and she choose to die rather than take blood. She wasn't a child depending on her parents to choose for her.

In reality, she didn't have a choice. No member does. Her choice was like between the devil and the deep blue see.

This links below explains why they don't have a choice in it.

https://www.nairaland.com/3470410/jehovahs-witnesses-free-make-informed

https://www.nairaland.com/3447120/coercion-personal-choice-reality-jehovahs
Re: Photo: JEHOVAH WITNESS Church Killed My Former Classmate by analice107: 12:15pm On Feb 04, 2017
ChristianFreedo:

In reality, she didn't have a choice. No member does. Her choice was like between the devil and the deep blue see.

This links below explains why they don't have a choice in it.

https://www.nairaland.com/3470410/jehovahs-witnesses-free-make-informed

https://www.nairaland.com/3447120/coercion-personal-choice-reality-jehovahs
No dear, everyone has a choice. If we grow up to adulthood but still allow others choose for us, we stand to answer for that.

There's a reason why God takes back or recalls the souls of the Children who die as kids. They are still being chosen for, but it gets to a point everyone stands for themselves. "Accountability".

The Bible is there for us to read, but if we allow someone who for that ever reason has decided to see scriptures as he/she chooses to Carry over, well.

The JW misunderstand "not eating blood that the Bible talks about with Transfusing blood".

Does the Jews who this commandment was given don't transfuse blood? They do.

My dear, she had a choice, and when she stands before the Master, Charles Tass Russell won't stand to answer for her. She will stand for herself.

Charles will stand for himself.

Obama says Homosexuality is good. He said its all about love, as long as love is involved, you van love and have sex with your dog. Its your choice to agree or disagree.
Re: Photo: JEHOVAH WITNESS Church Killed My Former Classmate by ChristianFreedo(m): 12:56pm On Feb 04, 2017
analice107:

No dear, everyone has a choice. If we grow up to adulthood but still allow others choose for us, we stand to answer for that.

There's a reason why God takes back or recalls the souls of the Children who die as kids. They are still being chosen for, but it gets to a point everyone stands for themselves. "Accountability".

The Bible is there for us to read, but if we allow someone who for that ever reason has decided to see scriptures as he/she chooses to Carry over, well.

The JW misunderstand "not eating blood that the Bible talks about with Transfusing blood".

Does the Jews who this commandment was given don't transfuse blood? They do.

My dear, she had a choice, and when she stands before the Master, Charles Tass Russell won't stand to answer for her. She will stand for herself.

Charles will stand for himself.

Obama says Homosexuality is good. He said its all about love, as long as love is involved, you van love and have sex with your dog. Its your choice to agree or disagree.

Many that think they have a choice becomes blind when religion and faith is involved. She is fed with information that is not true, and she believes it to be true.

The mind, one of the greatest gift we have, our ability to think, reason, ask questions is subdued. The reasoning of others, organisation is allowed, you are required to subdue your reasoning and thinking. My dear, it may appear that easy, but it is not. Believe, I live among high mind control religious group. So, I know.

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 25/02/17 / Meet The Woman That Claims She Is Jesus, Says "I See Myself As The Jesus Of..." / A Journey Through The Books Of The Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.