Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,375 members, 7,815,797 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

ATM Wahala: Account Debited But Cash Not Dispensed - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ATM Wahala: Account Debited But Cash Not Dispensed (1318 Views)

Reason PAYPAL Is Yet To Refund The Debited Sum Of Money From Nigeria Paypal Acct / Ever Been Debited By Your Bank ATM Without Payment? Share Your Experience Here! / ATM Wahala: Be Careful Oooooooo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ATM Wahala: Account Debited But Cash Not Dispensed by abes(m): 5:37pm On Nov 25, 2009
Its so sad that this problem happens everyday and there is no governmet authority to report to, you are at the mercy of the banks.
I fell victim last week thursday 19/11/09, bankPHP branch located @ ijaiye area of lagos to be precise, i needed to pay for some goods and i used my intercontinental atm card on the machine, N40000 (N20000 x 2) was not paid to me but my account was debited. I went in to complain immediately and i was told d transactions will be reversed within 24hrs, today is the 7th day, i'm still expecting.
Is there no agency one can report to beside banks that can handle these kind of case swiftly? I'm not comfortable having a fear that i might loose my N40000 to a bank just like that. I'm really down at this moment.
Re: ATM Wahala: Account Debited But Cash Not Dispensed by walakolobo: 6:14pm On Nov 25, 2009
after the first 20000 did not come out, why did you still ask for the second 20000?
Re: ATM Wahala: Account Debited But Cash Not Dispensed by Nobody: 11:57am On Nov 27, 2009
please stop dulling yourself go to your bank and lay the complain

if you are not a fool d first did not pay you order for the second from the same atm, who if you where not trying to hard the atm machine.
Re: ATM Wahala: Account Debited But Cash Not Dispensed by abes(m): 6:30pm On Dec 09, 2009
I need to tell you guys that N40000 has been refunded. Though i had wait for 3 weeks,

(1) (Reply)

Sme Liberty Business Club / Nospecto / How Will You Pay Back N5m in 10 Months?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.