Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,158 members, 7,835,871 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

Why You Should Meditate On God's Words - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why You Should Meditate On God's Words (9314 Views)

Lesson From RCCG Kidnapped Deaconess, Ibelegbo Chidinma: Depend On God Alone! / Is It Proper For A Woman To Dress This Way And Preach On God's Alter? (Photo) / Scriptures That You Must Meditate On While Fasting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Should Meditate On God's Words by kinzmen: 2:56pm On Jan 15, 2017
Amen, Jesus loves you too
Re: Why You Should Meditate On God's Words by IamSpenxer(m): 6:25pm On Jan 15, 2017
My question is this, "How do I study God's word?" because, I don't just think it's by just reading bible stories and all
Re: Why You Should Meditate On God's Words by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jan 15, 2017
The word of God is alive and active sharper than any double edged sword #heb4vrs12 #myweapon
Re: Why You Should Meditate On God's Words by izobemheuwaize: 10:18pm On Jan 15, 2017
I have tried meditating severally its not working for me don't know how to go about it.
Re: Why You Should Meditate On God's Words by Thepasserby(m): 2:26pm On Jan 16, 2017
eclipse13:
Pls, throw more light on it-like how can one go about it and where can you start from?

Find a good Bible based church and attach yourself. You can also pm me and I will give you a step by step guide on how to go about it
THANKS
Re: Why You Should Meditate On God's Words by Thepasserby(m): 2:30pm On Jan 16, 2017
izobemheuwaize:
I have tried meditating severally its not working for me don't know how to go about it.

Please visit your pastor and I believe he will have an answer for you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do I Feel So Scared At Night? / The Word Of God Is Powerful! / The Truth About The Catholic Church: And Other Churches: In History

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.