Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:17 AM

The Truth About The Catholic Church: And Other Churches: In History - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Truth About The Catholic Church: And Other Churches: In History (9290 Views)

Deeper Life Bible Church Among Other Churches? / Lagos Shuts Down Lord’s Chosen, 6 Other Churches / RCCG, E.A. Adeboye (and All Other Churches) - Free Will Or Predestination? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Truth About The Catholic Church: And Other Churches: In History by Nobody: 10:39am On Mar 13, 2008
Re: The Truth About The Catholic Church: And Other Churches: In History by Nobody: 10:47am On Mar 13, 2008
SysUser:

To anyone who is interested in knowing about Church History, (things like how the contraption called the catholic church began and how protestants emerged, how the Jesuit Cult started, How come someone started calling himself a Pope).

The following links would provide answers that i believe would answer some if not all your questions about church history and why the catholic church is a church of satan

http://www.archive.org/download/ChurchHistory/ChurchHistory01.mp3
http://www.archive.org/download/ChurchHistory/ChurchHistory02.mp3
http://www.archive.org/download/ChurchHistory/ChurchHistory03.mp3
http://www.archive.org/download/ChurchHistory/ChurchHistory04.mp3
http://www.archive.org/download/ChurchHistory/ChurchHistory05.mp3
http://www.archive.org/download/ChurchHistory/ChurchHistory06.mp3
http://www.archive.org/download/ChurchHistory/ChurchHistory07.mp3
http://www.archive.org/download/ChurchHistory/ChurchHistory08.mp3
http://www.archive.org/download/ChurchHistory/ChurchHistory09.mp3
http://www.archive.org/download/ChurchHistory/ChurchHistory10.mp3
http://www.archive.org/download/ChurchHistory/ChurchHistory11.mp3
http://www.archive.org/download/ChurchHistory/ChurchHistory12.mp3
http://www.archive.org/download/ChurchHistory/ChurchHistory13.mp3
@Sysuser
Story, story ---------story!!
You will watch the Catholic Church wax stronger and stronger in your lifetime. Catholics have faced blazing guns, swords, bombs, lions etc etc . A couple of mp3 files is nothing compared to what the Church has withstood --- much to the chagrin of her enermies. grin

--------------------
Matt. 10:25 ---> If they have called the Master Beelzebub, how much more shall they call His household?

1 Like

Re: The Truth About The Catholic Church: And Other Churches: In History by Nobody: 11:28am On Mar 13, 2008
First and foremost its not just a couple of mp3s,

Secondly, i am not suprised that you have decided to "sweep" the Historical Truth under the carpet (Thats just true to type), even though it seems you have said whether or not you have downloaded and listen to them. You just assumed that Historical Facts and evidences revealing the murders perpetrated by the Catholics over the years, cannot be true, based on your blind faith in salvation through you goddess mary, purgatory etc,

Thirdly its was not Catholics that have faced blazing guns, swords, bombs, lions, Rather it was the "True Christians" (who were not members of the Catholics Church) that were either persecuted by the Catholic Church using diferrent methods including but not restricted to guns, burning at the stake, killing, direct torture.

Hence why the book of revelations mentioned that the "LovePeddler had drank the blood of saints", in reference to the number of Christians killed by the Catholic Church.

your antecedents is not really a suprise, rather its true to type,
Re: The Truth About The Catholic Church: And Other Churches: In History by Nobody: 11:37am On Mar 13, 2008
You will watch the Catholic Church wax stronger and stronger in your lifetime

, off course evil will increase until the appointed time for Judgement, wink

Rev 17:3 So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.
Rev 17:4 And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:
Rev 17:5 And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.
Rev 17:6 And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration.
Rev 17:7 And the angel said unto me, Wherefore didst thou marvel? I will tell thee the mystery of the woman, and of the beast that carrieth her, which hath the seven heads and ten horns.
Rev 17:8 The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.
Rev 17:9 And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.
Rev 17:10 And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.
Rev 17:11 And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.
Rev 17:12 And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.
Rev 17:13 These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast.
Rev 17:14 These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful.
Rev 17:15 And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the LovePeddler sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues.
Rev 17:16 And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the LovePeddler, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire.
Rev 17:17 For God hath put in their hearts to fulfil his will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled.
Rev 17:18 And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth.

Rev 18:1 And after these things I saw another angel come down from heaven, having great power; and the earth was lightened with his glory.
Rev 18:2 And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird.
Rev 18:3 For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies.
Rev 18:4 And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.
Rev 18:5 For her sins have reached unto heaven, and God hath remembered her iniquities.
Rev 18:6 Reward her even as she rewarded you, and double unto her double according to her works: in the cup which she hath filled fill to her double.
Rev 18:7 How much she hath glorified herself, and lived deliciously, so much torment and sorrow give her: for she saith in her heart, I sit a queen, and am no widow, and shall see no sorrow.
Rev 18:8 Therefore shall her plagues come in one day, death, and mourning, and famine; and she shall be utterly burned with fire: for strong is the Lord God who judgeth her.
Rev 18:9 And the kings of the earth, who have committed fornication and lived deliciously with her, shall bewail her, and lament for her, when they shall see the smoke of her burning,
Rev 18:10 Standing afar off for the fear of her torment, saying, Alas, alas, that great city Babylon, that mighty city! for in one hour is thy judgment come.
Rev 18:11 And the merchants of the earth shall weep and mourn over her; for no man buyeth their merchandise any more:
Rev 18:12 The merchandise of gold, and silver, and precious stones, and of pearls, and fine linen, and purple, and silk, and scarlet, and all thyine wood, and all manner vessels of ivory, and all manner vessels of most precious wood, and of brass, and iron, and marble,
Rev 18:13 And cinnamon, and odours, and ointments, and frankincense, and wine, and oil, and fine flour, and wheat, and beasts, and sheep, and horses, and chariots, and slaves, and souls of men.
Rev 18:14 And the fruits that thy soul lusted after are departed from thee, and all things which were dainty and goodly are departed from thee, and thou shalt find them no more at all.
Rev 18:15 The merchants of these things, which were made rich by her, shall stand afar off for the fear of her torment, weeping and wailing,
Rev 18:16 And saying, Alas, alas, that great city, that was clothed in fine linen, and purple, and scarlet, and decked with gold, and precious stones, and pearls!
Rev 18:17 For in one hour so great riches is come to nought. And every shipmaster, and all the company in ships, and sailors, and as many as trade by sea, stood afar off,
Rev 18:18 And cried when they saw the smoke of her burning, saying, What city is like unto this great city!
Rev 18:19 And they cast dust on their heads, and cried, weeping and wailing, saying, Alas, alas, that great city, wherein were made rich all that had ships in the sea by reason of her costliness! for in one hour is she made desolate.
Rev 18:20 Rejoice over her, thou heaven, and ye holy apostles and prophets; for God hath avenged you on her.
Rev 18:21 And a mighty angel took up a stone like a great millstone, and cast it into the sea, saying, Thus with violence shall that great city Babylon be thrown down, and shall be found no more at all.
Rev 18:22 And the voice of harpers, and musicians, and of pipers, and trumpeters, shall be heard no more at all in thee; and no craftsman, of whatsoever craft he be, shall be found any more in thee; and the sound of a millstone shall be heard no more at all in thee;
Rev 18:23 And the light of a candle shall shine no more at all in thee; and the voice of the bridegroom and of the bride shall be heard no more at all in thee: for thy merchants were the great men of the earth; for by thy sorceries were all nations deceived.
Rev 18:24 And in her was found the blood of prophets, and of saints, and of all that were slain upon the earth.
Re: The Truth About The Catholic Church: And Other Churches: In History by Nobody: 11:52am On Mar 13, 2008
Sysuser:
, off course evil will increase until the appointed time for Judgement, 

Rev 17:3  So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.
Rev 17:4  And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:
Rev 17:5  And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.
Rev 17:6  And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration.
Rev 17:7  And the angel said unto me, Wherefore didst thou marvel? I will tell thee the mystery of the woman, and of the beast that carrieth her, which hath the seven heads and ten horns.
Rev 17:8  The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.
Rev 17:9  And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.
Rev 17:10  And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.
Rev 17:11  And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.
Rev 17:12  And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.
Rev 17:13  These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast.
Rev 17:14  These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful.
Rev 17:15  And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the LovePeddler sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues.
Rev 17:16  And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the LovePeddler, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire.
Rev 17:17  For God hath put in their hearts to fulfil his will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled.
Rev 17:18  And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth.

Rev 18:1  And after these things I saw another angel come down from heaven, having great power; and the earth was lightened with his glory.
Rev 18:2  And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird.
Rev 18:3  For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies.
Rev 18:4  And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.
Rev 18:5  For her sins have reached unto heaven, and God hath remembered her iniquities.
Rev 18:6  Reward her even as she rewarded you, and double unto her double according to her works: in the cup which she hath filled fill to her double.
Rev 18:7  How much she hath glorified herself, and lived deliciously, so much torment and sorrow give her: for she saith in her heart, I sit a queen, and am no widow, and shall see no sorrow.
Rev 18:8  Therefore shall her plagues come in one day, death, and mourning, and famine; and she shall be utterly burned with fire: for strong is the Lord God who judgeth her.
Rev 18:9  And the kings of the earth, who have committed fornication and lived deliciously with her, shall bewail her, and lament for her, when they shall see the smoke of her burning,
Rev 18:10  Standing afar off for the fear of her torment, saying, Alas, alas, that great city Babylon, that mighty city! for in one hour is thy judgment come.
Rev 18:11  And the merchants of the earth shall weep and mourn over her; for no man buyeth their merchandise any more:
Rev 18:12  The merchandise of gold, and silver, and precious stones, and of pearls, and fine linen, and purple, and silk, and scarlet, and all thyine wood, and all manner vessels of ivory, and all manner vessels of most precious wood, and of brass, and iron, and marble,
Rev 18:13  And cinnamon, and odours, and ointments, and frankincense, and wine, and oil, and fine flour, and wheat, and beasts, and sheep, and horses, and chariots, and slaves, and souls of men.
Rev 18:14  And the fruits that thy soul lusted after are departed from thee, and all things which were dainty and goodly are departed from thee, and thou shalt find them no more at all.
Rev 18:15  The merchants of these things, which were made rich by her, shall stand afar off for the fear of her torment, weeping and wailing,
Rev 18:16  And saying, Alas, alas, that great city, that was clothed in fine linen, and purple, and scarlet, and decked with gold, and precious stones, and pearls!
Rev 18:17  For in one hour so great riches is come to nought. And every shipmaster, and all the company in ships, and sailors, and as many as trade by sea, stood afar off,
Rev 18:18  And cried when they saw the smoke of her burning, saying, What city is like unto this great city!
Rev 18:19  And they cast dust on their heads, and cried, weeping and wailing, saying, Alas, alas, that great city, wherein were made rich all that had ships in the sea by reason of her costliness! for in one hour is she made desolate.
Rev 18:20  Rejoice over her, thou heaven, and ye holy apostles and prophets; for God hath avenged you on her.
Rev 18:21  And a mighty angel took up a stone like a great millstone, and cast it into the sea, saying, Thus with violence shall that great city Babylon be thrown down, and shall be found no more at all.
Rev 18:22  And the voice of harpers, and musicians, and of pipers, and trumpeters, shall be heard no more at all in thee; and no craftsman, of whatsoever craft he be, shall be found any more in thee; and the sound of a millstone shall be heard no more at all in thee;
Rev 18:23  And the light of a candle shall shine no more at all in thee; and the voice of the bridegroom and of the bride shall be heard no more at all in thee: for thy merchants were the great men of the earth; for by thy sorceries were all nations deceived.
Rev 18:24  And in her was found the blood of prophets, and of saints, and of all that were slain upon the earth.

@Sysuser
Protestants are terrible bible scholars. This is part of why we have 33,000 confused protestant sects.  They are now envious of the beautiful unity of the Catholic Church.

Since you are so historical, check your history again ----> ALL those that attempted to interpret the book of Revelation have failed woefully and destroyed themselves and others in the process.  For instance, you can search for 'David Koresh' on google and see the rubbish he did with the bible in 1992.

Like I keep telling you ---> Its no us running, when you are on the wrong road.
Re: The Truth About The Catholic Church: And Other Churches: In History by Nobody: 1:19pm On Mar 13, 2008
, What a pity, IT SEEMS YOU ARE ALREADY FIRMLY IN THEIR GRIP, hence why you statements and catholic actions contradict the very words of Christ,

its obvious you are more concerned about now,

Be rest assured that your gloating and[b] scoffing[/b] is for just an appointed time, JUDGEMENT IS SURE AND CERTAIN,

How you can see the historical evidences against the catholic church and the biblical evidences against the catholic church and still be able to go around "spouting" out hellish nonsense, is absolutely unbelievable!

Despite my anger towards (Evil Spirit that is at work in you) that makes you speak the lies of the devil coming out from you mind and mouth, My prayer is that God would allow you to be able to receive the free gift of salvation before you end up gnashing you teeth, upon destruction in the lake of fire, (where other mary idol worshippers, Jesuits would be found unless the repent and accept ONLY Jesus Christ as their Lord and saviour)

Even a devil can do a good deed as an act of deception , as such works of good deeds would not get you into heaven, payment of pennants would not save person from going to hell,

There is no purgatory,

Once again since you have succeeded in beclouding yourself, be rest assured that:

Salvation is:

Not through ignorance,
Not through religion,
Not through Mary,
Not through catholic rosary nor m.u.s.l.im tesbiu
Not through the catholic pope
Not through purgatory
Not through catholic eucharist
Not through lies of pennant payment
Not through being a nun
Not through being a monk
Not through Alllah
Not through infinite number of hail maries
Not not through any good or noble deed
Not through peaceful coexistence
Not through self depravation
Not through self mutilation
Not through the growing of beards
Not through fasting
Not through praying
Not through any rubbish patron saint
Not through praying five times a day
Not through covering your head
Not through wearing skimpy trousers
Not through "crusading" and "killing people" in the name of your own god
Not through life in a monastery
Not through going to mecca
Not through loving your neighbour as yourself
Not through confessing your sins to a priest.
Not through dying as a terrorist
Not through being peaceful with all men
Not through being nice and noble
Not through obeying consituted authority
Not through honouring the name of another man or woman
Not through being a "church building going" church rat

You are saved only through Christ, , whether you like it or not

and please stop avoiding the inevitable (destruction of the catholic church at the appointed time as stated in book of revelation) , and learn the truth about yourself and what you believe by kindly downloading the following audio files that would teach you about Church History:

@imhotep , ever ask yourself WHY a "loving catholic god" would want to keep church secrets (is there even supposed to be secrets in the first place), kill those that try to reveal church secrets or stop people from reading the bible themselves.

By the way @imhotep, WHERE ARE YOU GOING (HEAVEN, HELL OR PURGATORY), WHEN YOU DIE AS A CATHOLIC!

1 Like

Re: The Truth About The Catholic Church: And Other Churches: In History by Nobody: 1:34pm On Mar 13, 2008
By the way, I don't need to strive with you , The Truth of the Word of God is enough to give you SLEEPLESS NIGHTS ABOUT YOUR IMPENDING DOOM UPON DEATH AS A CATHOLIC,

Heb 4:12 For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

Your hopelessness as concerns eternity is brougth to fore by the Word of God himself, and not by me, (you are not wrestling against me, rather you are desperately trying to fight God and His Word, because of the spirit that is at work in you) :

My own strength does not come from mere men rather it comes from God:

Isa 40:31 But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
Re: The Truth About The Catholic Church: And Other Churches: In History by Nobody: 2:47pm On Mar 13, 2008
Sysuser:
, What a pity, IT SEEMS YOU ARE ALREADY FIRMLY IN THEIR GRIP, hence why you statements and catholic actions contradict the very words of Christ,
The same words you distorted and twisted in your protestant bible?

Sysuser:
its obvious you are more concerned about now,

Be rest assured that your gloating and scoffing is for just an appointed time, JUDGEMENT IS SURE AND CERTAIN,

How you can see the historical evidences against the catholic church and the biblical evidences against the catholic church and still be able to go around "spouting" out hellish nonsense, is absolutely unbelievable!

Despite my anger towards (Evil Spirit that is at work in you) that makes you speak the lies of the devil coming out from you mind and mouth, My prayer is that God would allow you to be able to receive the free gift of salvation before you end up gnashing you teeth, upon destruction in the lake of fire, (where other mary idol worshippers, Jesuits would be found unless the repent and accept ONLY Jesus Christ as their Lord and saviour)

Tell-tale signs of fanaticism -----> overcompensation for doubt.

Sysuser:
Even a devil can do a good deed as an act of deception , as such works of good deeds would not get you into heaven, payment of pennants would not save person from going to hell,

There is no purgatory,

Once again since you have succeeded in beclouding yourself, be rest assured that:

Salvation is:

Not through ignorance,
Not through religion,
Not through Mary,
Not through catholic rosary nor m.u.s.l.im tesbiu
Not through the catholic pope
Not through purgatory
Not through catholic eucharist
Not through lies of pennant payment
Not through being a nun
Not through being a monk
Not through Alllah
Not through infinite number of hail maries
Not not through any good or noble deed
Not through peaceful coexistence
Not through self depravation
Not through self mutilation
Not through the growing of beards
Not through fasting
Not through praying
Not through any rubbish patron saint
Not through praying five times a day
Not through covering your head
Not through wearing skimpy trousers
Not through "crusading" and "killing people" in the name of your own god
Not through life in a monastery
Not through going to mecca
Not through loving your neighbour as yourself
Not through confessing your sins to a priest.
Not through dying as a terrorist
Not through being peaceful with all men
Not through being nice and noble
Not through obeying consituted authority
Not through honouring the name of another man or woman
Not through being a "church building going" church rat

You are saved only through Christ, , whether you like it or not

and please stop avoiding the inevitable (destruction of the catholic church at the appointed time as stated in book of revelation) , and learn the truth about yourself and what you believe by kindly downloading the following audio files that would teach you about Church History:

@imhotep , ever ask yourself WHY a "loving catholic god" would want to keep church secrets (is there even supposed to be secrets in the first place), kill those that try to reveal church secrets or stop people from reading the bible themselves.

By the way @imhotep, WHERE ARE YOU GOING (HEAVEN, HELL OR PURGATORY), WHEN YOU DIE AS A CATHOLIC!
@Sysuser
You have a nice collection of bedtime stories. Do you get to read them to your children?
Re: The Truth About The Catholic Church: And Other Churches: In History by Nobody: 3:46pm On Mar 13, 2008
, all talk yet no substance,

Still scoffing and making jest of what God has said in His word,

How pitifull
Re: The Truth About The Catholic Church: And Other Churches: In History by Nobody: 4:14pm On Mar 13, 2008
SysUser:

, all talk yet no substance,

Still scoffing and making jest of what God has said in His word,

How pitifull
@Sysuser
More like the devil using you to misquote and misapply the bible. The same devil also quoted Psalm 91 while tempting Jesus. We are not impressed.
Re: The Truth About The Catholic Church: And Other Churches: In History by Nobody: 4:30pm On Mar 13, 2008
imhotep:

@Sysuser
More like the devil using you to misquote and misapply the bible. The same devil also quoted Psalm 91 while tempting Jesus. We are not impressed.

Actually i am not trying to impress you, rather i am trying to SPEAK THE BLUNT TRUTH TO YOU ,
Re: The Truth About The Catholic Church: And Other Churches: In History by Nobody: 4:34pm On Mar 13, 2008
Sysuser:
Actually i am not trying to impress you, rather i am trying to SPEAK THE BLUNT TRUTH TO YOU ,
@Sysuser
I am still not impressed because your blunt truth is choked with blatant falsehood.
Re: The Truth About The Catholic Church: And Other Churches: In History by Nobody: 5:08pm On Mar 13, 2008
imhotep:

@Sysuser
I am still not impressed because your blunt truth is choked with blatant falsehood.

, grin grin grin grin grin undecided undecided undecided

, do you mean the blatant falsehood where a catholic bible says "the woman (i.e. mary) is going to crush the head of the serpent"

While the true biblical prophesy shows and fufilles the prophecy that the "seed of the woman (Jesus Christ) is going to crush the head of the serpent.
Re: The Truth About The Catholic Church: And Other Churches: In History by Nobody: 5:11pm On Mar 13, 2008
Sysuser:
, do you mean the blatant falsehood where a catholic bible says "the woman (i.e. mary) is going to crush the head of the serpent"

While the true biblical prophesy shows and fufilles the prophecy that the "seed of the woman (Jesus Christ) is going to crush the head of the serpent.

Please reserve these fairy tales for your children. 33,000 cantankerous sects is no sign of sound biblical scholarship or exegesis.
Re: The Truth About The Catholic Church: And Other Churches: In History by Nobody: 5:32pm On Mar 13, 2008
Sounds like you are starting to get all fiesty and vulgar with me, you do not need to mention "children",

Do you mean that a Fufillled Bible Prophecy is fairy tale, How pityful (its obvious that you are now starting to show the true color of your father the devil)

By the way which do you mean that its not true, since it is obvious that

Catholism is propagating falsehood and idolatory by saying that: "the woman (i.e. mary) is going to crush the head of the serpent" in the Douay-Rheims Version quoted below:

I will put enmities between thee and the woman, and thy seed and her seed; she shall crush thy head, and thou shalt lie in wait for her heel.

Even though the KJV bluntly shows that the Bible Prophecy was talking about the prophecied birth of Jesus Christ , being the "seed of the woman (Jesus Christ) who is going to crush the head of the serpent.

Gen 3:14 And the LORD God said unto the serpent, Because thou hast done this, thou art cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field; upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life:
Gen 3:15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

So imhotep are you and catholism calling God and biblical prophecies a lie

or

you/catholism the liar

Your attempts at misdirection and deception are starting to sound repetitive
Re: The Truth About The Catholic Church: And Other Churches: In History by Nobody: 7:37pm On Mar 13, 2008
Sysuser:
Topic Summary
Posted on: Today at 05:32:35 PMPosted by: SysUser
Insert Quote
Sounds like you are starting to get all fiesty and vulgar with me, you do not need to mention "children",

Do you mean that a Fufillled Bible Prophecy is fairy tale, How pityful (its obvious that you are now starting to show the true color of your father the devil)

By the way which do you mean that its not true, since it is obvious that

Catholism is propagating falsehood and idolatory by saying that: "the woman (i.e. mary) is going to crush the head of the serpent" in the Douay-Rheims Version quoted below:

I will put enmities between thee and the woman, and thy seed and her seed; she shall crush thy head, and thou shalt lie in wait for her heel.

Even though the KJV bluntly shows that the Bible Prophecy was talking about the prophecied birth of Jesus Christ , being the "seed of the woman (Jesus Christ) who is going to crush the head of the serpent.

Gen 3:14 And the LORD God said unto the serpent, Because thou hast done this, thou art cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field; upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life:
Gen 3:15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

So imhotep are you and catholism calling God and biblical prophecies a lie

or

you/catholism the liar

Your attempts at misdirection and deception are starting to sound repetitive
@Sysuser
Stop mis-using the system and the bible --- it is a good way of wasting your own time.

We are not impressed by biblical misquotes, the devil does this all the time.
Re: The Truth About The Catholic Church: And Other Churches: In History by Psoul(m): 10:39am On Mar 14, 2008
imhotep:

@Sysuser
Stop mis-using the system and the bible --- it is a good way of wasting your own time.

We are not impressed by biblical misquotes, the devil does this all the time.

Sysuser

Please help me tell them. They keep propagating falsehood in the Christiandom. Why is it that the second commandment , thou shall not make unto thyself any graven image, not in the Catholic Bible.
Re: The Truth About The Catholic Church: And Other Churches: In History by Nobody: 10:46am On Mar 14, 2008
Psoul:
Please help me tell them.
Sysuser needs to learn how to interpret the bible before he destroys himself and others with hatred, bitterness and confusion.

Psoul:
They keep propagating falsehood in the Christiandom. Why is it that the second commandment , thou shall not make unto thyself any graven image, not in the Catholic Bible.
Standard protestant practice. They have also distorted and twisted the copies of the Catholic bible in their possession. Authors of spiritual anarchy.
Re: The Truth About The Catholic Church: And Other Churches: In History by Nobody: 12:23pm On Mar 14, 2008
interesting to note that the second commandement is not there, whatelse do these people want as evidence before they realise that they are going against the very Word of God,

God says no one should add or remove from His Word yet they change the very Ten Commandements (which was given to us through the Isrealites, thus at least we know there is an original copy which they cannot alter),

As a matter of fact i heard that, another commandment was broken up into two so as to replace another commandement that was removed by them,

GOD HELP THESE PEOPLE , THEY ARE OBVIOUSLY UNDER BONDAGE (AND THEY DON'T KNOW OR THEY DON'T CARE)

(
Psoul:

Sysuser

Please help me tell them. They keep propagating falsehood in the Christiandom. Why is it that the second commandment , thou shall not make unto thyself any graven image, not in the Catholic Bible.

)
Re: The Truth About The Catholic Church: And Other Churches: In History by Adennem(f): 12:42pm On Mar 14, 2008
You will watch the Catholic Church wax stronger and stronger in your lifetime. Catholics have faced blazing guns, swords, bombs, lions etc etc . A couple of mp3 files is nothing compared to what the Church has withstood --- much to the chagrin of her enermies.
Re: The Truth About The Catholic Church: And Other Churches: In History by Pamperme: 1:11pm On Mar 14, 2008
Glory to Jesus

Honour to Mary grin grin
Re: The Truth About The Catholic Church: And Other Churches: In History by Nobody: 1:12pm On Mar 14, 2008

You will watch the Catholic Church wax stronger and stronger in your lifetime. Catholics have faced blazing guns, swords, bombs, lions etc etc . A couple of mp3 files is nothing compared to what the Church has withstood --- much to the chagrin of her enermies.

Deja, vu

I think i have had someone else use (somewhere in this nairaland) the exact same statements that you used above,

By the way,

1. Yes you are right the Catholic Church would continue to wax stronger, (according to the bible).

However that still does not mean what the catholic church is doing is not anti-christ in nature Even the armed robbers are waxing stronger in nigeria (that still does not make them right)

2. Is the Catholic Church waxing stronger more important than the Eternal Destination of your own soul, (whether you are dead or alive does not stop the devil from continuing to use the catholic church for his purposes)

3. Are you saying that what God says in the bible concerning the catholic church is also story story story,

I simply don't get you people , why are you leaving God (who deserves worship) and are now worshipping mary (who is just another sinful man for whom Jesus Christ died)

4. You sound as if you don't care whether you go to heaven or not, considering that the bible clearly states that the only way anyone can ever make it to heaven is through Faith in Jesus Christ , yet you catholics are doing everything that The Word of God condemns,

this is really astounding,  
Re: The Truth About The Catholic Church: And Other Churches: In History by Nobody: 3:43pm On Mar 14, 2008
@Sysuser
You need to rid yourself of the same demon that possessed Martin Luther and led him to twist and mis-interpret the bible. Just as satan quoted Psalm 91.

Let me now increase your deja vu experience ---->
---------------------
This is a  classic example of mis-interpretation and mis-application of scripture by Martin Luther, the founder of protestantism.

In 1543, he wrote a book titled "On the Jews and their lies"
(See -> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/On_the_Jews_and_Their_Lies) .

He recommended the following, after his rigorous study of the bible :

Martin_Luther:
1 "First to set fire to their synagogues or schools and to bury and cover with dirt whatever will not burn, so that no man will ever again see a stone or cinder of them. , "

2  "Second, I advise that their houses also be razed and destroyed. , "

3  "Third, I advise that all their prayer books and Talmudic writings, in which such idolatry, lies, cursing and blasphemy are taught, be taken from them. , "

4  "Fourth, I advise that their rabbis be forbidden to teach henceforth on pain of loss of life and limb. , "

5  "Fifth, I advise that safe-conduct on the highways be abolished completely for the Jews. , "

6  "Sixth, I advise that usury be prohibited to them, and that all cash and treasure of silver and gold be taken from them. ,  Such money should now be used in ,  the following [way],  Whenever a Jew is sincerely converted, he should be handed [a certain amount], "

7  "Seventh, I commend putting a flail, an ax, a hoe, a spade, a distaff, or a spindle into the hands of young, strong Jews and Jewesses and letting them earn their bread in the sweat of their brow,  For it is not fitting that they should let us accursed Goyim toil in the sweat of our faces while they, the holy people, idle away their time behind the stove, feasting and farting, and on top of all, boasting blasphemously of their lordship over the Christians by means of our sweat. No, one should toss out these lazy rogues by the seat of their pants."

8 "If we wish to wash our hands of the Jews' blasphemy and not share in their guilt, we have to part company with them. They must be driven from our country" and "we must drive them out like mad dogs."

This book of his heavily influenced the Nazis in their murder of 6 million european Jews.
So much for sola scriptura.
Re: The Truth About The Catholic Church: And Other Churches: In History by Nobody: 4:19pm On Mar 14, 2008
@Sysuser

The tithing controversy is still raging here -> https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-113108.0.html

Please, carry your biblical quotes and go and resolve it. It is breaking up and splintering your protestant people even further. Go and sort them out.

Take the beam out of your eye first before taking the speck out of your brother's eye.
Re: The Truth About The Catholic Church: And Other Churches: In History by Nobody: 5:00pm On Mar 14, 2008
I am not a Mr. Know All, hence I don't have an answer to the tithing thread,

As such I don't intend to lie as if i know what to say when there is nothing to say,

That which i know via the Word of God (i shall surely speak in Truth) however, i am determined and ready to speak to you in truth whether you like it or not,

By the way there is no need to divert the attention of the thread or my attention to something else,

I would appreciate if you can kindly provide answers to questions that have already being asked in the thread (although i truthfully don't expect an answer from you)

Since , you that is less than your pope are not expected to be close enough to your god , enough for you to be able to know the answers to the raised questions,
Re: The Truth About The Catholic Church: And Other Churches: In History by Nobody: 5:05pm On Mar 14, 2008
Sysuser:
I am not a Mr. Know All, hence I don't have an answer to the tithing thread,

As such I don't intend to lie as if i know what to say when there is nothing to say,

That which i know via the Word of God (i shall surely speak in Truth) however, i am determined and ready to speak to you in truth whether you like it or not,
Then go and speak the truth to resolve the tithing problem that is raging among your protestant brothers. Its in the bible, is it not?

Sysuser:
By the way there is no need to divert the attention of the thread or my attention to something else,

I would appreciate if you can kindly provide answers to questions that have already being asked in the thread (although i truthfully don't expect an answer from you)

Since , you that is less than your pope are not expected to be close enough to your god , enough for you to be able to know the answers to the raised questions,
Martin Luther asked similar questions and ended up wishing to murder ALL  the Jews. We are not moved.
Re: The Truth About The Catholic Church: And Other Churches: In History by Nobody: 10:50am On Mar 15, 2008
hmmm, its seems you neither want to know the truth nor change your ways, (a classic example of a spiritual bondage)

You dogmatically believe that everything that Martin Luther was wrong, because you were told that and not because you were there to know it for yourself.

Yet you refuse to believe even the very word of God that supports what Martin Luther says about the Catholic church, which invariably means that you are calling God a liar and Catholism the Truth.

Thus begs the question are you serving and worshipping God since you refuse to obey exactly what He says, or are you serving Catholism,

I think we already know the answer, even though i would still like you to answer.
Re: The Truth About The Catholic Church: And Other Churches: In History by Nobody: 10:54am On Mar 15, 2008
hmmm, its seems you neither want to know the truth nor change your ways, (a classic example of a spiritual bondage)

You dogmatically believe that everything that Martin Luther was wrong, because you were told that and not because you were there to know it for yourself. You obviously refuse to search the scriptures yourself to see that everything Catholism as pointed out by Martin Luther goes against the very Word of God.

For example, the bible says God created everything in Six literal 24hrs days., now catholism says that they beleive in evolution (meaning that they don't believe God created the world),

Yet you refuse to believe even the very word of God that supports what Martin Luther says about the Catholic church, which invariably means that you are calling God a liar and Catholism the Truth.

Thus begs the question that; are you serving and worshipping God since you refuse to obey exactly what He says or are you serving Catholism,

I think we already know the answer, even though i would still like you to answer.
Re: The Truth About The Catholic Church: And Other Churches: In History by Nobody: 11:25am On Mar 15, 2008
By the way imhotep, you still have not answered the following questions:

1. Was Mary actually crucified.

2. Is Salvation by Faith Alone in Jesus Christ

3. Was Mary born a Sinner

4. Did Mary die, at all

5. How come Semeramis (the origin of Baal worship) has more in commmon with Catholism

6. How come the practises and actions of catholism are vehemently spoken against by the bible,

7. How come a catholic bible says Mary is going to crush the serpent's head even though the Biblical verses and Biblical prophecy that was fufilled with the Birth, Death and Ressurection of Jesus Christ clearly shows that the seed of the woman was going to crush the serpent's head:

The catholic bible "Douay-Rheims Version" shows where its says Mary (woman) was going to crush the serpent's head:

Douay-Rheims Version Gen 3:15 I will put enmities between thee and the woman, and thy seed and her seed; she shall crush thy head, and thou shalt lie in wait for her heel.

Yet "The KJV Bible" bluntly shows that the "seed of the woman (Jesus Christ) who is going to crush the head of the serpent as quoted below:

I would therefore appreciate if you leave aside the verbal semantics and concentrate on answering obvious questions (some of which are stated above) that show and imply why catholics and catholism are of their father the devil.
Re: The Truth About The Catholic Church: And Other Churches: In History by Psoul(m): 11:42am On Mar 15, 2008
imhotep:

@Sysuser
You need to rid yourself of the same demon that possessed Martin Luther and led him to twist and mis-interpret the bible. Just as satan quoted Psalm 91.

Let me now increase your deja vu experience ---->
---------------------
This is a  classic example of mis-interpretation and mis-application of scripture by Martin Luther, the founder of protestantism.

In 1543, he wrote a book titled "On the Jews and their lies"
(See -> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/On_the_Jews_and_Their_Lies) .

He recommended the following, after his rigorous study of the bible :

This book of his heavily influenced the Nazis in their murder of 6 million european Jews.
So much for sola scriptura.

Imhotep

Do u really research very well before u make ur references. How can u say dat Martin Luther's statements caused d masacre of 6million Jews. That is not true. If u kw ur history very well, u will kw dat the masacre of 6million Jews was planned and executed by the Jesuits cult (The Chatolic Heads). This was one of the Catholic attrocities to Christians and non-Christians which ur Popes ones pretended he want to appologies to the world for Attrocities committed by Catholic Church. Re visist ur history bro.
Re: The Truth About The Catholic Church: And Other Churches: In History by Nobody: 12:07pm On Mar 15, 2008

Imhotep

Do u really research very well before u make your references. How can u say that Martin Luther's statements caused d masacre of 6million Jews. That is not true. If u kw your history very well, u will kw that the masacre of 6million Jews was planned and executed by the Jesuits cult (The Chatolic Heads). This was one of the Catholic attrocities to Christians and non-Christians which your Popes ones pretended he want to appologies to the world for Attrocities committed by Catholic Church. Re visist your history bro.

Thank you P soul, for that input,

the truth was since i did not know about whether or not his allegation that Martin Luther was responsible for jewish deaths was true or not , I THEREFORE DID NOT BOTHER TO SAY ANYTHING AGAINST IT,

However i had already made it clear that whether or not martin luther did something bad or not was not the point simply because True Christians DO NOT DO WHAT OTHER CHRISTIANS DO, RATHER A TRUE CHRISTIANS SIMPLE DOES WHAT THE BIBLE SAYS.

As such what Martin Luther did or did not do wrong does not factor into the equation.

You can see my response to him here as quoted below:

@IMHOTEP, one thing you don't realise is that a True Christian knows that Men are "Fallible" hence men are prone to making mistakes (even David a man after God's Heart committed Murder for goodness sake) . Nathan the Prophet did not "dogmatically" refuse to "touch not my annointed" , Nathan bluntly told David what God told him to tell David.

Hence you see we Chrisitians (contrary to you Catholics) believe in only the "infallability of the bible" and "not in the infallability of men", simply because men are fallible.

We are not told by the bible to follow what other men do, rather we are told by the Bible to do What the bible tells us to do,

Hence why it is very easy to discover the lies and mistakes of people that one would have initially dogmatically believed to be men of God (even though they were actually Wolves in Sheeps clothing).

Martin Lurther, was not infallible hence he did certain things right and did certain things wrong,

The way a Christian knows whether or not something is right or wrong concerning a person is by checking that persons (or people's) actions with what the bible says,

That is why it is easy for a Christian to know that Catholics are Idolators, ,

Re: The Truth About The Catholic Church: And Other Churches: In History by Nobody: 12:27pm On Mar 15, 2008

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Waging A Bet Against An Impossible Statistical Odd / Which Bible Verse Has Brought More Souls To Christ? / Why You Should Meditate On God's Words

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 165
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.