Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,137 members, 7,845,781 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Fresh Row Over New N7b Vp’s Residence - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fresh Row Over New N7b Vp’s Residence (24436 Views)

Row Over $496m Jets: Buhari Presents Documents, US Letter To NASS / ‘unrepentant Ethnic Champion’ — Fayose Blasts Buhari Over New NIA DG / Osinbajo Rejects N7b VP Residence, Says He Will Remain In Current Accommodation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fresh Row Over New N7b Vp’s Residence by Fearcom(m): 11:34pm On Jan 15, 2017
ifyalways:
This people are heartless!!!

Drove out to get milk this evening and a small tin of powdered peak milk is now 1400 ngn. shocked and someone who promised change is renovating a house with 7B sad

Go back and read the entire post again.

2 Likes

Re: Fresh Row Over New N7b Vp’s Residence by Fearcom(m): 11:36pm On Jan 15, 2017
Ogu83:
But they promised to reduce cost of governance and government spending... Mmh this is definitely not the change we voted for

Go back and read the entire post again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fresh Row Over New N7b Vp’s Residence by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jan 15, 2017
Yam eats goat

Re: Fresh Row Over New N7b Vp’s Residence by bobbybrown007: 11:53pm On Jan 15, 2017
In-fact let GOD just take all their lives jhor
Re: Fresh Row Over New N7b Vp’s Residence by irokor(m): 12:53am On Jan 16, 2017
ifyalways:

Drove out to get milk this evening and a small tin of powdered peak milk is now 1400 ngn. shocked and someone who promised change is renovating a house with 7B sad
gate house alone dey give me goose pimples sad
Re: Fresh Row Over New N7b Vp’s Residence by dotedote: 1:38am On Jan 16, 2017
The change you voted for?
Did you read the piece?
You just felt like typing right?

Ogu83:
But they promised to reduce cost of governance and government spending... Mmh this is definitely not the change we voted for

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fresh Row Over New N7b Vp’s Residence by toshmann(m): 3:52am On Jan 16, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin

And some people thought they were voting for change. grin
Re: Fresh Row Over New N7b Vp’s Residence by agabusta: 7:55am On Jan 16, 2017
ifyalways:

Are u sure you can read? It is a fresh construction and the project started from 2009.
Re: Fresh Row Over New N7b Vp’s Residence by tbliss22(m): 8:50am On Jan 16, 2017
Abrupt:

Hol' up Hol' up, my bad okay? The headline convinced me. You don't have to go all Rambo on me.

C'mon! The headline was what led me wrong. Plus the article was kinda too long to read.

Pastor's child. Thank you for scolding me in a polite way. I really fell for the headline tho'

Hello,
I also almost fell for the headlines but later got the full gist after reading through the write-up. Next time, try read through and understand perfectly before writing a comment.
Re: Fresh Row Over New N7b Vp’s Residence by Nobody: 10:22am On Jan 16, 2017
Ogu83:
even without reading the post, u don comment. Ok u can nw go back and read...
Re: Fresh Row Over New N7b Vp’s Residence by fitinwell: 10:41am On Jan 16, 2017
SO PRESIDENT CANNOT GET FREE LANDSCAPE TO BUILD,BUILDING FREE MATERIALS, WHAT THE Bleep (WTF) THE MONEY ALLOCATED TO BUILD ADC'S LODGE IS ENOUGH TO BUILD THE WHOLE ESTATE IN ASO ROCK. DAMN WE HAVE WASTERS ... AND YET YOU ALL STRUGGLE TO PAY WORKERS THERE WAGES ..
Re: Fresh Row Over New N7b Vp’s Residence by APCmyheart(m): 11:00am On Jan 16, 2017
ibbjnr:
But they promised to reduce cost of governance and government spending... Mmh this is definitely not the change we voted for.

Did you hear Buhari name there?young man read b4 commenting

I guess you fail to read the news at all, The contract was signed in 2009....

Next time don't jump to comment without reading and understand the content..
Re: Fresh Row Over New N7b Vp’s Residence by APCmyheart(m): 11:03am On Jan 16, 2017
gerg:
This was Yaradua's regime. And they said yaradua was a very good leader. Who was responsible for awarding such outrageous contract?

LOL yaradua was not the President in 2009, He was very sick and he died in 2009 so definetely GEJ is responsible..
Re: Fresh Row Over New N7b Vp’s Residence by gerg: 1:41pm On Jan 16, 2017
APCmyheart:

LOL yaradua was not the President in 2009, He was very sick and he died in 2009 so definetely GEJ is responsible..
You are kidding right? Don't tell me you're serious. or is it ignorance?
Re: Fresh Row Over New N7b Vp’s Residence by APCmyheart(m): 1:46pm On Jan 16, 2017
gerg:
You are kidding right? Don't tell me you're serious. or is it ignorance?

Well google is your friend..
Re: Fresh Row Over New N7b Vp’s Residence by gerg: 2:00pm On Jan 16, 2017
APCmyheart:

Well google is your friend..
Yaradua died 5th May, 2010. Stop fooling yourself please.
Re: Fresh Row Over New N7b Vp’s Residence by APCmyheart(m): 2:14pm On Jan 16, 2017
gerg:
Yaradua died 5th May, 2010. Stop fooling yourself please.

Oh.. sorry yes i remember my bad,,
Re: Fresh Row Over New N7b Vp’s Residence by Ruggedpen: 2:25pm On Jan 16, 2017
grin
gen2lpat:

Them.never see anything. Guns go begin show from no where.
Re: Fresh Row Over New N7b Vp’s Residence by gozzynes(m): 3:50pm On Jan 16, 2017
The only payer for all these corrupt leaders is that "Jesus should have mercy on them".

There are huge sufferings in the land.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Marilyn Gbalahan: Okowa's Daughter Gives Birth On His 58th Birthday (Photos) / PDP Flag Off Campaign Rally In Jigawa State Yesterday- Photos / ₦‎500: APC’s New Way Of Wooing Voters In Lagos - FIJ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.