Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,729 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Everyone Look At This Woman Can The Holy Spirit Make Use Of Her - Pics - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Everyone Look At This Woman Can The Holy Spirit Make Use Of Her - Pics (822 Views)

Anglican Church Bans Use Of Brochure, Asoebi At Funerals / How Christians Look At Nude Photos And Videos Of Exposed Ladies / "Buhari Will Bring Doom To Nigeria": Father Obimma, What Holy Spirit Told Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Everyone Look At This Woman Can The Holy Spirit Make Use Of Her - Pics by tenzino: 7:54am On Jan 15, 2017
EVERYONE LOOK AT THIS WOMAN CAN THE HOLY SPIRIT MAKE USE OF HER ??

I am not here to judge either, just to seek your opinion . . .

Re: Everyone Look At This Woman Can The Holy Spirit Make Use Of Her - Pics by Tolexander: 7:56am On Jan 15, 2017
Why not?

Wait and see her moaning something like
"o my god"
"Skiborobo skibo"
when the spirit is using her
Re: Everyone Look At This Woman Can The Holy Spirit Make Use Of Her - Pics by brandonobi(m): 7:57am On Jan 15, 2017
if she were flat and shapeless it wouldn't HV mattered ryt?
Re: Everyone Look At This Woman Can The Holy Spirit Make Use Of Her - Pics by CHOPUP411(m): 8:00am On Jan 15, 2017
Holy spirit can use anybody even u

2 Likes

Re: Everyone Look At This Woman Can The Holy Spirit Make Use Of Her - Pics by pointblank247(m): 8:11am On Jan 15, 2017
spirits can use her but not the holy ones. her dressing is inproper for a church ministration. that dress is for anywhere minus the church podium

1 Like

Re: Everyone Look At This Woman Can The Holy Spirit Make Use Of Her - Pics by Omudia11: 8:32am On Jan 15, 2017
How do we know this is a chruch?
Re: Everyone Look At This Woman Can The Holy Spirit Make Use Of Her - Pics by dikeigbo2(m): 8:37am On Jan 15, 2017
Yea,the holy spirit can use anyone,even you hence you are upright and in tune with his words.
Re: Everyone Look At This Woman Can The Holy Spirit Make Use Of Her - Pics by thesicilian: 9:05am On Jan 15, 2017
pointblank247:
spirits can use her but not the holy ones. her dressing is inproper for a church ministration. that dress is for anywhere minus the church podium
I agree with you. Though no one can conclusively say that that is a church.
Re: Everyone Look At This Woman Can The Holy Spirit Make Use Of Her - Pics by decatalyst(m): 9:11am On Jan 15, 2017
Yes, the holy spirit can use anyone. It is you the cannal mind that should be care of what goes on in your gead grin cheesy
Re: Everyone Look At This Woman Can The Holy Spirit Make Use Of Her - Pics by Kondomatic(m): 9:38am On Jan 15, 2017
Stop posting nonsense @op.

What has this picture to do with church, worshipping or holy spirit?

That is a Portuguese musician who sang for the victory of Portugal after the last euro cup of nations.

1 Like

Re: Everyone Look At This Woman Can The Holy Spirit Make Use Of Her - Pics by Nobody: 9:53am On Jan 15, 2017
I don't see why not undecided He has used a donkey before undecided
Re: Everyone Look At This Woman Can The Holy Spirit Make Use Of Her - Pics by tenzino: 10:07am On Jan 15, 2017
Kondomatic:
Stop posting nonsense @op.

Must u insult op to air ur view
Re: Everyone Look At This Woman Can The Holy Spirit Make Use Of Her - Pics by Kondomatic(m): 10:14am On Jan 15, 2017
tenzino:

Must u insult op to air ur view
Stop posting nonsense is an advise
Re: Everyone Look At This Woman Can The Holy Spirit Make Use Of Her - Pics by wolesmile(m): 10:18am On Jan 15, 2017
Muafrika2:
I don't see why not undecided He has used a donkey before undecided

grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is Sunday Worship Scriptural? / Wow / CAN Defends Apostle Suleman, Says Osinbajo’s ‘silence’ No Longer Golden

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.