Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

Infinix Zero 4 Plus Or Tecno Phantom 6 Plus - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Zero 4 Plus Or Tecno Phantom 6 Plus (3408 Views)

Infinix Zero 5 Vs Infinix Zero 4 Plus Camera Comparison(with PICS) / Infinix Zero 4 (X555), Zero 4 Plus X602 Official Discussion Thread / The Infinix Zero 4 And Zero 4 Plus Have Been Officially Launched! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Infinix Zero 4 Plus Or Tecno Phantom 6 Plus by Apelex(m): 8:55am On Jan 15, 2017
Please I wanna get either one of the phones.
Anyone who has used both or one of the phones shud advise me accordingly.

Thinking of getting the infinix note 3 pro.

I am a heavy user.

Been reading some comments in other thread about the tecno 6 plus having some overheating issues.

Please how tru is Dis??
Re: Infinix Zero 4 Plus Or Tecno Phantom 6 Plus by shiftback: 11:49am On Jan 15, 2017
Apelex:

I am a heavy user.

Been reading some comments in other thread about the tecno 6 plus having some overheating issues.

Please how tru is Dis??

I use the phantom 6 and a friend uses the 6+ and I can categorically tell you we do not experience any overheating whatsoever.
Re: Infinix Zero 4 Plus Or Tecno Phantom 6 Plus by Behankey(m): 12:18pm On Jan 15, 2017
Heavy user? Then the Phantom 6+ is what you should get. That device's performance rate is top notch.
Re: Infinix Zero 4 Plus Or Tecno Phantom 6 Plus by Freelancerx: 2:21pm On Jan 15, 2017
No contest. I'd favour the phantom 6+ over the infinix though. Performance wise, the p6+ is one of the best out there now.
Re: Infinix Zero 4 Plus Or Tecno Phantom 6 Plus by scarycuteface(m): 6:28pm On Jan 15, 2017
Overheating? that's a myth. The P6+ is just the perfect device for a heavy user. You'll love it.
Re: Infinix Zero 4 Plus Or Tecno Phantom 6 Plus by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jan 15, 2017
all these replies though not one pointing out what is better or worse.I think infinix are better in software updates but apart both phones are similar in other aspects "on paper"
Re: Infinix Zero 4 Plus Or Tecno Phantom 6 Plus by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jan 15, 2017
Although i don't like the two phone manufacturer but i will choose TECNO ahead of infinix one thing you should know is that TECNO phones are kinda faulting always m
Re: Infinix Zero 4 Plus Or Tecno Phantom 6 Plus by TappGroupNG: 11:37am On Jan 16, 2017
It's not true o
People that have complained have tampered with the phone.
Btw the phone comes with warranty so you're rest assured that nothing will go wrong smiley
Apelex:

I am a heavy user.

Please how tru is Dis??

Re: Infinix Zero 4 Plus Or Tecno Phantom 6 Plus by TappGroupNG: 11:40am On Jan 16, 2017
Have you used a tecno phone that has gotten fault? Tecno is a good brand that has been gaining waves and it has something for eveybody's pocket.
If your tecno phone has fault, take it to carlcare
Iamtosignno:
Although i don't like the two phone manufacturer but i will choose TECNO ahead of infinix one thing you should know is that TECNO phones are kinda faulting always m
Re: Infinix Zero 4 Plus Or Tecno Phantom 6 Plus by TappGroupNG: 12:08pm On Jan 16, 2017
Even comparisons on the internet will show the same thing. The tecno phantom 6 is a masterpiece
Freelancerx:
No contest. I'd favour the phantom 6+ over the infinix though. Performance wise, the p6+ is one of the best out there now.
Re: Infinix Zero 4 Plus Or Tecno Phantom 6 Plus by TappGroupNG: 12:10pm On Jan 16, 2017
Tecno is currently releasing software updates for some of their phones
davthom:
all these replies though not one pointing out what is better or worse.I think infinix are better in software updates but apart both phones are similar in other aspects "on paper"
Re: Infinix Zero 4 Plus Or Tecno Phantom 6 Plus by TappGroupNG: 12:11pm On Jan 16, 2017
I've really heard great reviews about the tecno phantom 6
Behankey:
Heavy user? Then the Phantom 6+ is what you should get. That device's performance rate is top notch.
Re: Infinix Zero 4 Plus Or Tecno Phantom 6 Plus by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jan 16, 2017
TappGroupNG:
Have you used a tecno phone that has gotten fault? Tecno is a good brand that has been gaining waves and it has something for eveybody's pocket.
If your tecno phone has fault, take it to carlcare
Abeg i don't want to argue today
Re: Infinix Zero 4 Plus Or Tecno Phantom 6 Plus by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jan 16, 2017
TappGroupNG:
Tecno is currently releasing software updates for some of their phones
I mean how many techno phones have gotten ota from say 5.x lollipop to 6.x marshmallow
Re: Infinix Zero 4 Plus Or Tecno Phantom 6 Plus by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jan 16, 2017
Freelancerx:
the 6plus and zero 4 plus have the same soc and performance and the mtk Helios x20 is a powerful midrange soc not as powerful as sd820,kirin 960 of a10
Re: Infinix Zero 4 Plus Or Tecno Phantom 6 Plus by excanny: 7:15pm On Jan 16, 2017
TappGroupNG:
It's not true o
People that have complained have tampered with the phone.
Btw the phone comes with warranty so you're rest assured that nothing will go wrong smiley

I don't know know where people got all those false information that they pass about. You will be surprised most having even set their eyes on the phone talkless of using it .
Re: Infinix Zero 4 Plus Or Tecno Phantom 6 Plus by TappGroupNG: 9:23am On Jan 18, 2017
Exactly, why try to discredit the brand when you've not experienced it?
excanny:

I don't know know where people got all those false information that they pass about. You will be surprised most having even set their eyes on the phone talkless of using it .
Re: Infinix Zero 4 Plus Or Tecno Phantom 6 Plus by TappGroupNG: 9:26am On Jan 18, 2017
the boom j8 and the phantom 6 have had updates released o.
davthom:
I mean how many techno phones have gotten ota from say 5.x lollipop to 6.x marshmallow
Re: Infinix Zero 4 Plus Or Tecno Phantom 6 Plus by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jan 18, 2017
TappGroupNG:
the boom j8 and the phantom 6 have had updates released o.
the phantom 6 comes with 6.0pre installed while the boom j8 I saw sumtin about them putting it on hold plus what about the phantom 5
Re: Infinix Zero 4 Plus Or Tecno Phantom 6 Plus by scarycuteface(m): 8:56pm On Jan 21, 2017
excanny:

don't mind them. I'll pick the phantom 6+ over the Zero tho. Watched a video on YouTube about their performance and I was impressed with the Phantom
Re: Infinix Zero 4 Plus Or Tecno Phantom 6 Plus by 100naira(m): 9:52pm On Jan 21, 2017
What's the current price of the tecno Phantom 6 plus?
Re: Infinix Zero 4 Plus Or Tecno Phantom 6 Plus by TappGroupNG: 11:07pm On Jan 21, 2017
I don't think updates exist for the phantom 5 though
davthom:
the phantom 6 comes with 6.0pre installed while the boom j8 I saw sumtin about them putting it on hold plus what about the phantom 5
Re: Infinix Zero 4 Plus Or Tecno Phantom 6 Plus by oscillation55(m): 11:40pm On Jan 21, 2017
Apelex:

I am a heavy user.

Please how tru is Dis??

It's a matter of choice, the 2 phones won't let you down, this's where preference comes in. My clients all praised phantom 6+ & zero 4 plus alike depending on the one purchased. I'll be frank here, Zero 4 comes with some more features like the camera lenses that can enhance pix clarity, I even saw written on one of the lenses 4k video. I'll advice you to go for the zero 4 plus.
You can get the 2 phones and even the ever scarce Infinix Note 3 pro @ great deals.
@ your service, check my signature for contact.
Re: Infinix Zero 4 Plus Or Tecno Phantom 6 Plus by scarycuteface(m): 10:04am On Jan 22, 2017
davthom:
Tecno are rolling out software updates too. Some devices already have received OTA updates. And the Phantom is a better performer than the Zero.
Re: Infinix Zero 4 Plus Or Tecno Phantom 6 Plus by Freelancerx: 10:38am On Jan 22, 2017
scarycuteface:
Tecno are rolling out software updates too. Some devices already have received OTA updates. And the Phantom is a better performer than the Zero.
Well, said. The processor of the Phantom 6+ is one of the reason it is better than the Zero. That phone is a beast truly.
Re: Infinix Zero 4 Plus Or Tecno Phantom 6 Plus by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jan 22, 2017
scarycuteface:
bcoz? that's all am asking,were's the proof or am I supposed to take your word for,e.g the phantom 5 used mtk 6753 while the zero 3 used the helio x10(mtk 6795) hence it was actually more powerful,this year both use the same chipsets so how is it better in performance
Re: Infinix Zero 4 Plus Or Tecno Phantom 6 Plus by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jan 22, 2017
Freelancerx:
Well, said. The processor of the Phantom 6+ is one of the reason it is better than the Zero. That phone is a beast truly.
they are the same processor undecided
Re: Infinix Zero 4 Plus Or Tecno Phantom 6 Plus by joelegacy(m): 3:14pm On Jan 22, 2017
Please brothers how much is each of them ,please I want to buy one of them please.
Re: Infinix Zero 4 Plus Or Tecno Phantom 6 Plus by joelegacy(m): 3:16pm On Jan 22, 2017
joelegacy:
Please brothers how much is each of them ,please I want to buy one of them please.
Re: Infinix Zero 4 Plus Or Tecno Phantom 6 Plus by oscillation55(m): 4:35pm On Jan 22, 2017
[quote author=joelegacy post=53032462][/quote]
Zero 4 plus @119k
Phantom 6+ @131
Contact me through my signature to get any of the 2 device. Best price guaranteed
Re: Infinix Zero 4 Plus Or Tecno Phantom 6 Plus by Techm8: 9:40pm On Jan 22, 2017
davthom:
bcoz? that's all am asking,were's the proof or am I supposed to take your word for,e.g the phantom 5 used mtk 6753 while the zero 3 used the helio x10(mtk 6795) hence it was actually more powerful,this year both use the same chipsets so how is it better in performance
Two phones could have the same hardware/soc but one would outperform the other. It's a matter of how well the software is optimized.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What Scammers Sent To Me Today / Xiaomi Redmi 5 Review: A Worthy Mid-range Smartphone / Airtel CUG For Couples/lovers. #500 Monthly Sub

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.