Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

Must A God Exist For You To Do What Is Right? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Must A God Exist For You To Do What Is Right? (343 Views)

Prophet Ufuoma Bernard: "No More Tithing In My Church, Daddy Freeze Is Right" / Solid Proof: God Exist And He Is Very Real. / Does God Exist? [let's Switch Sides] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must A God Exist For You To Do What Is Right? by Tender1(m): 8:59am On Jan 15, 2017
Most religious belief is based upon information received from an outside source that cannot be verified, sometimes known as hearsay. Millions will follow the commandments of a religious text without ever having spoken to its author, and billions will believe in a deity because of miracles they were told of by someone who wasn’t even present nor alive at the time.

Money is not the root of all evil,
money is the route to all freedom. The selfish pursuit of money is a hollow goal, but the pursuit of the goodness that money can create is one of humanity’s greatest responsibilities.

There is no proof of God. There is no proof of no God, either. If science cannot definitively prove that there is no God, then science has no choice but to accept a possibility of a god’s existence.

So therefore, Must a god exist for you to do what is right?

Happy Sunday to you all.

IG: @tenderoshoma
Re: Must A God Exist For You To Do What Is Right? by Nobody: 9:03am On Jan 15, 2017
The problem here is the question. 'what is right'??
How can we define what is right?
Who has a right to say something is right?
How can we comprehend between wrong and right?
There are many questions mehn

1 Like

Re: Must A God Exist For You To Do What Is Right? by Nobody: 9:09am On Jan 15, 2017
How else do we know what is right, if not because he has sent his messengers and his book, so to guide man aright. For example homosexuality, like Westerners say , there's no problem because no one is getting hurt, but indeed in the Qur'an it is totally wrong and likewise other abrahamic religion, wrong is not limited to stealing or killing alone

1 Like

Re: Must A God Exist For You To Do What Is Right? by Tender1(m): 9:16am On Jan 15, 2017
Tadeknkeepcalm:
How else do we know what is right, if not because he has sent his messengers and his book, so to guide man aright. For example homosexuality, like Westerners say , there's no problem because no one is getting hurt, but indeed in the Qur'an it is totally wrong and likewise other abrahamic religion, wrong is not limited to stealing or killing alone

So therefore, Must a god exist for you to do what is right? undecided
Re: Must A God Exist For You To Do What Is Right? by sekundosekundo: 9:29am On Jan 15, 2017
@OP, must you go to School before you become learned?.
Re: Must A God Exist For You To Do What Is Right? by Emescot(m): 9:38am On Jan 15, 2017
This is what I believe. Where there is no rule there is no sin.
I believe that Love your neighbour as yourself is the greatest rule and i must keep it.
I believe there is a God up there who wants us to do Good.

I believe I dont need God to exist for me to do what is right. Its for my own benefit and that of my neighbours.
Re: Must A God Exist For You To Do What Is Right? by Blakjewelry(m): 9:40am On Jan 15, 2017
Religion is very important because there are many psychopath as Christians and Muslims who are being restrained by the words in those books
Re: Must A God Exist For You To Do What Is Right? by Nobody: 9:54am On Jan 15, 2017
Tender1:

So therefore, Must a god exist for you to do what is right? undecided
Ahn, don't you understand, if there's no God, there'll be no right or wrong, just opinions
Re: Must A God Exist For You To Do What Is Right? by Sibe007(m): 9:57am On Jan 15, 2017
Who ever is of the opinion or believe strongly that they need a God described in a book and interpretation from middle men to do what is right,

Please by all means necessary let us allow them continue in their Religious practices, until their minds can phantom

1. how very small their religious books and dispositions make God look.

2. The simple possibility of humans leaving and surviving together as a group by sheer advanced mental and spiritual awareness, not necessitated by stories and interactions recorded in some ancient text.

Summary
You belittle your inert capabilities when you think you need a God we created and documented in a religious text in order for us to know how to look out for ourselves and the survival of our kind.

You can be free from Religious bondage.

You can do it. You must not be a slave. You can be free.

Looking forward to when you finally take the courage to walk towards the light and become one with it and all things.

(1) (Reply)

Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! / ON FULANI HERDSMEN "If A Thief Comes To Kill You, Kill The Thief ” – Pst Chris O / Faithful Steward

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.