Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,304 members, 7,836,318 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

The Exceptional Academic Records Of Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Exceptional Academic Records Of Nnamdi Kanu (10771 Views)

The Impending Re-arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu - Frank Eze / Catholic Priest At Abuja Federal High Court For The Release Of Nnamdi Kanu / FG Demands Melaye’s Academic Records From ABU Authorities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Exceptional Academic Records Of Nnamdi Kanu by 989900: 8:05pm On Jan 15, 2017
Same guy that struggles to put 2 sensible sentences together.
Re: The Exceptional Academic Records Of Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jan 15, 2017
ejilife:
Wow! Very rich. No wonder the Zoo officials trembles whenever NK roars.

Sorry, what is the education qualification (sic) of Hitler Buhari again? Can someone kindly remind me?

P.H.C.N.
Re: The Exceptional Academic Records Of Nnamdi Kanu by Kamanuozuzu: 8:58pm On Jan 15, 2017
infohenry:
This is not intimidating please, you don't call this exceptional academic record. Ipob to prove uwazuruike wrong that he is not a fraudster and yahoo yahoo boy please give us his working experience or achievements in business which will help us determine his success level before uwazuruike drafted him into biafra liberation struggle.

It said... "PART 1"

Apparently, there should be a PART 2.
Re: The Exceptional Academic Records Of Nnamdi Kanu by UchaNwababa: 10:34pm On Jan 15, 2017
ejilife:

Sorry, what is the education qualification (sic) of Hitler Buhari again? Can someone kindly remind me?
yes he attended the Nigeria shool of Nama (Cow) Sokoto
Re: The Exceptional Academic Records Of Nnamdi Kanu by ejilife: 10:57am On Jan 19, 2017
infohenry:
Normally I don't reply insult in a faceless forum but let me answer your question of where I came from. Imo state in Nigeria then on issue at hand, NK was accused of being a fraudster which is the job of illiterates so I expected Ipob to tell us what was he was doing before Uwazuruike drafted him to the struggle (maka uwazuruike wu Oga Nnadi Kanu, odighi na mgbagha). Until Nnamdi separate biafra struggle from hate and pursue it with well defined ideology. I like many reasonable igbos I have came across will never trust him.

FYI, Nnamdi Kanu has come to get Biafra. It's totally not your duty to educate him on how to go about it.

He already has the plans on the best method to get Biafra before coming out. And believe me, in the nearest future, Nnamdi Kanu will deliver a free sovereign state of Biafra to all and sundry but most importantly to his loyal followers worldwide.

Guess, the latest addition to his loyal fellowerships worldwide?
Re: The Exceptional Academic Records Of Nnamdi Kanu by perez100: 12:43pm On Aug 02, 2017
NK actually graduated. But many Professors today are praise-singers and cowards. So, NK is better than a 1000 fearful Professors put together.
Re: The Exceptional Academic Records Of Nnamdi Kanu by AWOisaCOWARD: 11:53am On Sep 05, 2017
OmenkaLives come and masturbate here.
Re: The Exceptional Academic Records Of Nnamdi Kanu by ripbubu: 12:18pm On Sep 05, 2017
4Play:

What kind of school name is Dick Organ? This guy's brain was warped from childhood after attending this school. He had no hope!
your own hope is on corruption wait until boko Haram wipe u out
Re: The Exceptional Academic Records Of Nnamdi Kanu by lilytender: 12:24pm On Sep 05, 2017
ejilife:

NEPA Certificate, that is what you children of hate and anger said he has. Yet he sent the drunk PhD holder with his dummy Architect deputy called Samboribodo back to their miserable villages. Why then wont he (Buahri) be able to send Cownu Nnamdi to he actually belongs, Kuje Prisons?
Re: The Exceptional Academic Records Of Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 12:53pm On Sep 05, 2017
“Anybody who has been privileged to listen to Nnamdi Kanu preach his gospel of Biafra
restoration on Radio Biafra or any of his numerous stress interviews will know that only very few people alive today in this world can be said to be his equal or match intellectually.
“How can a man that taught millions of people on radio and television not be educated? All you need to do is watch one
of Nnamdi Kanu's interviews on Biafra Television or on YouTube to validate this claim.

I've been observing with keen interest how Yorubas are supporting the hausas forgetting that they are also fighting same course as Biafrans.
There was a thread where You all requested for his academic qualifications, calling him illiterate and all sorts of names.
Now His academic qualifications have been provided and after seeing that He's "One Of A Kind", you're all shifting goal post.
Kanu is one of the greatest and strongest Africans alive.
He isn't fighting for Yoruba,Fulani or one Nigeria, so please stay away from us.
We should be the one questioning him and not you.
Since We've questioned him and he provided those things, we don't need to make it known to you.
Fight your course lets fight ours, you never demanded for his academic qualifications before marginalizing,killing,raping our women and taking everything we have.
Now We have someone who is willing to fight our battle, we don't need your opinion to support him.
God Bless Biafra.
God Bless Nnamdi Kanu.
Re: The Exceptional Academic Records Of Nnamdi Kanu by tegaideh(m): 1:44pm On Sep 05, 2017
If Mazi Nnamdi Kanu had actually passed through all these, then he has really tried.
Re: The Exceptional Academic Records Of Nnamdi Kanu by intruxive(m): 3:20pm On Sep 05, 2017
Who else came to see the certificates tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gov Ugwuanyi Wins Sun Governor Of The Year, El-rufai, Man Of The Year / Ogun Assembly Passes Amotekun Bill / Sunday Igboho Released, Enroute To London (CONFIRMED)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.