Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

FG Demands Melaye’s Academic Records From ABU Authorities - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Demands Melaye’s Academic Records From ABU Authorities (2183 Views)

FG Demands $62bn PSC Arrears From Oil Majors / How El-Zakzaky Was Expelled From ABU, Zaria In 1979 For Violence - The Cable / CCT Trial: Onnoghen Maintains Innocence As FG Demands Conviction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FG Demands Melaye’s Academic Records From ABU Authorities by Muhsinkhan(m): 5:29pm On Mar 26, 2017
Strong indication emerged on Friday that the Federal Government has officially demanded the authority of the Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) to provide the academic details of lawmaker, Senator Dino Melaye.
The directive, it was learnt, followed an on-going controversy over completion of his degree programme in Geography at the University.
A top official of ABU, Zaria, who pleaded anonymity, had disclosed that “the University is already compiling the records of Senator Dino Melaye for the Government that demanded its immediate release while the University will respond soon.
“Nobody is in doubt if Senator Melaye attended the University, but what people are saying is whether he completed his course of study and the university will make the relevant information available,” adding that, “to the best of my knowledge, the Senator was on this campus and read a course of study for which I think he graduated between 1997 and 1998 as the case may be.
“These details can always be found in the list of graduating students of Geography in either of those years as the case may be, but for me, I think he ran a programme and I should think he successfully ended up in either of those years I mentioned.”
Besides, a Student Union Government (SUG) official activist and departmental mate of Senator Melaye, who also pleaded anonymity, said, “the Senator and I were in Geography Department and two of us were also officials of the National Union of Geography Students at ABU.”
He remarked, “while Dino was the National President of Geography Department, I was the Assistant Secretary General, I presided over his impeachment during the controversy leading to his ousting from that office.
“Let me tell you, Dino was a radical student activist on campus. I will give that to him and at a point he was confrontational to the establishment in the University. And at last, the institution did everything possible to bring him close and later became the eyes of the authority on campus.”
According to him, “I can attest that Senator Dino actually completed a course of study in Geography in 1998; whether he had carry-over in some courses that were later waved is what I cannot say.”
“I think Dino later graduated from ABU, Zaria with a Third class or Pass. I am sure of that. Let anybody not deceive you that he did not study or graduate in ABU. Go and find out, he did.
“He is stubborn, that I will give to him. And I think that is what is still trailing him in the Senate,” he said.

http://thenigerialawyer.com/fg-demands-melayes-academic-records-from-abu-authorities/

Re: FG Demands Melaye’s Academic Records From ABU Authorities by DrDeji20(m): 5:32pm On Mar 26, 2017
failure !! where is Buhari's certificate. he has only NEPA Bill.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Demands Melaye’s Academic Records From ABU Authorities by Nobody: 5:33pm On Mar 26, 2017
I don't know lobatan in English. But lobatan is the most appropriate word to use. Provide the record simple as 123. We live in a digital world his record should not be far fetched if he was a student as he claimed.

1 Like

Re: FG Demands Melaye’s Academic Records From ABU Authorities by Aonkuuse(m): 5:34pm On Mar 26, 2017
Along with Buhari 's own too

5 Likes

Re: FG Demands Melaye’s Academic Records From ABU Authorities by Muhsinkhan(m): 5:34pm On Mar 26, 2017
DrDeji20:
failure !! where is Buhari's certificate. he has only NEPA Bill.

I see you
Re: FG Demands Melaye’s Academic Records From ABU Authorities by Abdullateef77(m): 5:35pm On Mar 26, 2017
dino aka die-no!!!
Re: FG Demands Melaye’s Academic Records From ABU Authorities by Muhsinkhan(m): 5:37pm On Mar 26, 2017
ONE CAT FIVE LIVES....
(ULTIMATE CERTIFICATE SCANDALS)
#Dinogate

who is Daniel Dino Melaiye?
Who is Daniel Melaye?
Who is Dino Melaye?
Who is Daniel Jonah Melaye O.?
Who is Daniel Jonah Melaye?

SSCE 1992 READING ---Melaiye Daniel Jonah O.

Claimed Diploma UJ 2006 READING - Daniel Dino Melaye.

(Fake)B.A Geography ABU- Daniel Jonah Melaye on fake statement of result.

Claimed NYSC cert.-2001 --Melaye Daniel different from statement of result (Daniel Jonah).

Questions begging for Answers:

1-What is the real name Please?

2-Please is Geography under faculty of Sciences or Arts?

3-Does ABU (geography dept) award B.Sc or B.A?

4-Do ABU give admission with the following SSCE result?
(P8 in English Language, P8 in Mathematics, P8 in Geography, P8 in Chemistry, C5 in Christian Religious Knowledge, P7 in Economics, C6 in Biology and B3 in Agric Science.

Note also:

In a swift response to an enquiry, Harvard University, in a statement from the Registrar’s office, on Thursday noted that Melaye was not a graduate of the institution as he only completed a week-long leadership seminar in November 2016.

The London School of Economics equally responded on Thursday, saying there was no proof on the institution’s database that Melaye obtained any degree from the school.

CONCLUSION:
Everything about Dino Melaye seems "Fake" and not genuine but Alaba international results.

You can Argue with your Keyboards..

9 Likes

Re: FG Demands Melaye’s Academic Records From ABU Authorities by iwadobo: 5:37pm On Mar 26, 2017
Chai! I wish buhari himself has an o'level certificate, this would have nailed Dino Melaeya

2 Likes

Re: FG Demands Melaye’s Academic Records From ABU Authorities by edidiongmichael(m): 5:40pm On Mar 26, 2017
undecided
Re: FG Demands Melaye’s Academic Records From ABU Authorities by shortgun(m): 5:54pm On Mar 26, 2017
But they won't demand for Buhari's SSCE certificate....Hypocrisy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Demands Melaye’s Academic Records From ABU Authorities by codedguy1(m): 6:06pm On Mar 26, 2017
A whole FG is asking for the certificate ofvone person. Na wa ooo.

This FG is as useless as useless can be.

Mean while somebody's ssce or wassc cannot still be located and the FG is doing nothing about it.

grin grin

8 Likes

Re: FG Demands Melaye’s Academic Records From ABU Authorities by bayocanny: 6:07pm On Mar 26, 2017
Dino don enter am, e for no messed up with Shara Reporter na.
Re: FG Demands Melaye’s Academic Records From ABU Authorities by Justuceleague2: 6:09pm On Mar 26, 2017
It's officially loud

FG demanding that result is a big problem for Dino

ABU won't want thier license taken

Dino won't want his secrets exposed

This is a dilemma
Re: FG Demands Melaye’s Academic Records From ABU Authorities by tunderay(m): 6:10pm On Mar 26, 2017
How can someone even claim to have a B3 in 1992? B was introduced to Nigeria high school in 1999, prior to that we know of A,C,P and F.

That alone is enough to nail him.
Re: FG Demands Melaye’s Academic Records From ABU Authorities by Smart41(m): 6:13pm On Mar 26, 2017
Ok seen.
Meanwhile,... ... . Bae is coming today! Yayyy

1 Like

Re: FG Demands Melaye’s Academic Records From ABU Authorities by DocHMD: 6:58pm On Mar 26, 2017
When will they demand Dullhari's WAEC results for public perusal?

2 Likes

Re: FG Demands Melaye’s Academic Records From ABU Authorities by tellmemore15: 7:25pm On Mar 26, 2017
I hope Buhari will be able to recognize the Certificate if he sees it, this is not NEPA certificate ooh.

1 Like

Re: FG Demands Melaye’s Academic Records From ABU Authorities by vedaxcool(m): 7:28pm On Mar 26, 2017
grin grin Dino go soon hit rock bottom.
Re: FG Demands Melaye’s Academic Records From ABU Authorities by JummyForReal: 7:48pm On Mar 26, 2017
the guy graduated but there is no certificate. na by force?
Re: FG Demands Melaye’s Academic Records From ABU Authorities by edidiongmichael(m): 8:05pm On Mar 26, 2017
Re: FG Demands Melaye’s Academic Records From ABU Authorities by obafemee80(m): 8:07pm On Mar 26, 2017
Re: FG Demands Melaye’s Academic Records From ABU Authorities by ademasta(m): 8:18pm On Mar 26, 2017
O berra
Re: FG Demands Melaye’s Academic Records From ABU Authorities by emmasege: 8:23pm On Mar 26, 2017
Let such demand first start with WAEC concerning Bubu's certificate.

Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: FG Demands Melaye’s Academic Records From ABU Authorities by kuuljay(m): 9:02pm On Mar 26, 2017
Truth is that dino attended ABU ,got involved in student unionism and had a lot of carry overs when His mates where graduating and because of backlogs the school introduced 3rd semester for them to finish up so if anyone told you that the school gave a waiver its not true ,ABU has never done that,I can't remember hearing of any waiver as at then as a student. but Dino and some of his cohorts went ahead to forge statement of results to proceed to NYSC ,some of them came back to actually finish up but Dino never did,the institution has sent a clear message by releasing all graduands names on their portal and Dino's name is not there,its a clear message

(1) (Reply)

Wishing Ipobexposed Success In His Jamb Today / The Real Buhari Is Not In Nigeria, I Will Break Nigeria Into Pieces - Nnamdi Kan / Meet Oyedele Hakeem Alao

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.